Paris Hilton, is that you? Socialite looks very different as she unveils her sophisticated Zoom makeover...
2020-09-14 00:34:32 UTC
...and plump pout while speaking about moving past her 'dumb blonde' persona

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8728955/Paris-Hilton-discusses-moving-past-dumb-blonde-persona-ahead-release-documentary.html

Her new documentary, This Is Paris, will offer a glimpse into the shocking
traumas from her past and the infamous 'airhead' persona which skyrocketed her
to fame.

And on Monday, Paris Hilton proved her ditsy blonde façade was behind her as she
debuted a sophisticated new look while speaking to Australian breakfast shows
Today and Sunrise.

Swapping out her bouncy blow-dry for sleek locks and a glossy plump pout, the
39-year-old looked sensational as she spoke at length about her new YouTube
Original film, which premieres on Monday.

The Simple Life star looked flawless with straightened blonde locks, sultry
smokey eyeshadow, as well as a perfectly contoured base which showed off her
striking looks.

Paris spoke candidly to Sunrise's entertainment reporter Edwina Bartholomew
about why she decided to film the documentary.

'This entire time, I have been playing a character, so the world has never truly
known who I am. The real me is someone who is actually brilliant. I'm not a dumb
blonde, I'm just really good at pretending to be one,' she said.

When asked why she was willing to come clean about her life now, Paris
explained: 'It was time for the world to finally know who I was.

'I feel like I've been through so much... there's so many misconceptions and
preconceived notions about me.

'I don't want to be remembered as some airhead. I want to be respected for the
businesswoman I am.'

Reflecting briefly on her infamous sex tape with then-boyfriend Rick Salomon,
filmed at the height of their romance in 2001, Paris star admitted that 'people
were so cruel and evil'.

'It was so painful to deal with. If that happened today, it would have been a
completely different story,' she said.

She also addressed the personal fallout from her fame, confessing: 'I was so
lost and lonely. I was having to travel constantly, 250 days out of the year,
and was always surrounded by strangers and cameras.

'I never had a chance to think about my real life.'

Drawing upon the success of her businessman father, Richard Hilton, and
grandfather Barron Hilton, Paris explained: 'My family have been inspiring. It
just runs in my blood to be a businesswoman.

'People just assume I have a silver spoon, and everything has been handed to me,
and I've never had to work a day in my life. [But] it's actually the exact
opposite.'

Over on the Today show, Paris elaborated on her achievements in business.

The former socialite also explained that her YouTube documentary, This Is Paris,
was initially intended to be about her life now as a businesswoman.

However, she revealed that she became close friends with the documentary's
director Alexandra Dean and began speaking about the physical and mental abuse
she faced as a teenager at a boarding school in Utah.

'There are families that have approached me who have pulled their children out
of that school that I was at because they saw the trailer to my film,' she said.

'It's exciting that this is making a difference and going to help save
children's lives.'

Paris' wealthy parents, Kathy and Richard, sent her to many boarding schools
following a rebellious phase after living at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New
York City.

Paris spent 11 months at Provo Canyon School, the last in a series of
institutions which focuses on behavioural and mental development.

Between 2011 and 2014, police responded to 56 calls for assault at Provo and 25
for sexual offences.

In a statement to People, the boarding school said: 'Originally opened in 1971,
Provo Canyon School was sold by its previous ownership in August 2000.

We therefore cannot comment on the operations or patient experience prior to
this time.' MailOnline has contacted Provo Canyon School for further comment.

Elsewhere in the documentary, the heiress opened up about enduring 'multiple
abusive relationships' in her life.

Paris says she was abused by five of her exes, who were all sweet and kind to
her in the beginning of their relationship before making a dramatic change.

Nowadays, Paris is in a 'safe' and healthy relationship with entrepreneur Carter
Reum, whom she has been dating for nine months.

*
Norbert K
2020-09-14 16:01:52 UTC
[...]
She looks like Amber Frey.