Dogging at Scratchwood Park Friday and Saturday nights
MaxxX
2018-07-07 00:42:41 UTC
Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
locals say he's always ready for some fun.
Anthony Brandy
2018-07-07 23:46:36 UTC
I gave that up 4 years ago. I like the gay pubs now.
MaxxX
2018-07-12 20:36:17 UTC
Get ready for the weekend. Scratchwood is calling your name, Tony.
d***@gmail.com
I think the real Tony ran off someplace. LOL.
MaxxX
2018-07-13 01:59:44 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MaxxX
Post by Anthony Brandy
Post by MaxxX
Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
locals say he's always ready for some fun.
I gave that up 4 years ago. I like the gay pubs now.
Get ready for the weekend. Scratchwood is calling your name, Tony.
I think the real Tony ran off someplace. LOL.
Yeah looks like he's hiding again. He's probably embarrassed that I
reminded him he used to post about casual sexual encounters in the
park.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-13 18:56:17 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MaxxX
Post by Anthony Brandy
Post by MaxxX
Ask around for a man named Brandy. He's a regular there and the
locals say he's always ready for some fun.
I gave that up 4 years ago. I like the gay pubs now.
Get ready for the weekend. Scratchwood is calling your name, Tony.
I think the real Tony ran off someplace. LOL.
Yeah looks like he's hiding again. He's probably embarrassed that I
reminded him he used to post about casual sexual encounters in the
park.
He'll get himself AIDS one of these days.

LOL.