‘Never Bet Against Me’ — Donald Trump Outlines Path to 2020 Victory
2020-11-13 18:53:49 UTC
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/13/never-bet-against-me-donald-trump-outlines-path-to-2020-victory/

President Donald Trump on Thursday outlined his path to victory in the 2020
election, showing a readiness to challenge former Vice President Joe Biden’s
large leads in several key states.

“Never bet against me,” Trump said, in his first post-election interview with
Washington Examiner reporter Byron York.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, Democrats, and corporate media figures continue
pressing the president to concede the election so that a speedy transition of
power can take place.

But Trump indicated he was unwilling to concede the election as long as votes
were being counted and challenged in court.

To start with, Trump argued, he could win Wisconsin, where his campaign has
requested a recount of the election.

Arizona, he continued, could find 8,000 votes for him if the campaign could get
an audit of the votes cast in that state.

A hand recount of the votes in Georgia could also gain up to 11,000 votes.

“Hand counting is the best,” he said. “To do a spin of the machine doesn’t mean
anything. You pick up ten votes. But when you hand count — I think we’re going
to win Georgia.”

Trump estimated that he won North Carolina but joked that Democrats might find a
bunch of new Biden votes from urban areas like Charlotte.

The campaign had strong cases in Michigan and Pennsylvania, he said, where
Republican campaign observers were excluded from watching the counting process.
Trump estimated that millions of unobserved votes could have gone through the
counting process.

“They wouldn’t let our poll watchers and observers watch or observe,” Trump
said, “That’s a big thing. They should throw those votes out that went through
during those periods of time when [Trump observers] weren’t there.”

*
Harry Krishna
2020-11-13 19:55:40 UTC
[...]
Who wants to bet Trump actually loses by a bigger margin in each state
that gets counted? Bueller? Bueller?