Biden Already Begging For Money!
Add Reply
KAG
2020-11-21 00:50:28 UTC
Sleepy Joe is begging for donations to fund his transition. Transition to what,
the nursing home?

--

Sleepy Joe Biden brags about VOTER FRAUD

Office of the President Elect
4***@mydaja.com
2020-11-21 02:55:00 UTC

KAG
2020-11-21 04:08:29 UTC
Post by KAG
Sleepy Joe is begging for donations to fund his transition. Transition to what,
the nursing home?
President Biden. Get use to it. Get over it. Deal with it.
To all the Trump enablers out there, to Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear,
to Trump's deplorables, you have fucked over America for four years,
day in and day out. Now, we the American people, the real American
people, are going to fuck you over for for eight years straight, day
in and day out.
And, once we have both Houses of Congress again, we're going to
screw you in every possible way we can, and it still won't be
enough, it'll never be enough now.
Bragging about how Sleepy Joe would fuck over the American people if he were
rigged into office. Just unbelievable. You anti-American lefty libtards are
really something. And by really something, I mean pieces of shit.

--

Sleepy Joe Biden brags about VOTER FRAUD
http://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0

Office of the President Elect
https://i.imgur.com/XGJaEJm.jpg