Trump Medical Advice Causes Death In Arizona
blood on pelosi's hands
2020-03-25 06:27:09 UTC
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 4:06:19 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 3:16:11 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 2:53:13 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 2:03:04 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 11:39:36 AM UTC-4, Lee
"Trump kept saying it was basically pretty
much a cure": Woman whose husband died after
ingesting chloroquine warns the public not
to 'believe anything that the president says'
MAr 24
The wife of an Arizona man who died after
ingesting chloroquine phosphate to protect
himself from the novel coronavirus spoke out
Monday to urge the public not to "take
anything" or "believe anything" without
talking to a healthcare professional.
"We saw Trump on TV — every channel — and
all of his buddies and that this was safe,"
the woman told NBC News' Vaughn Hillyard
of President Donald Trump. "Trump kept
saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
Trump has repeatedly touted the drug as a
"very powerful" treatment for the disease
and falsely claimed it had been approved
by the Food and Drug Administration.
"It's shown very encouraging — very, very
encouraging early results," Trump said
last week. "And we're going to be able to
make that drug available almost immediately.
And that's where the FDA has been so great.
They — they've gone through the approval
process; it's been approved."
Asked what her message to the American
public was after what she and her husband
went through, the woman told NBC News: "Oh
my God, don't take anything. Don't believe
anything that the president says and his
people ... call your doctor."
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-woman-husband
-died-chloroqui
ne-warns-not-to-trust-trump-2020-3?utm_source=reddit.com
.
I hit the "post" button with fat-fingers.
The fault is strictly with the couple who self medicated
with AQUARIUM CLEANER!
If someone says "point this loaded pistol in your mouth
and pull the
.
Trump never told anyone what to do;
Trump said chloroquine is an FDA approved drug for COVID-19,
No, he did not.
He did. He lied, and now you're lying.
When you go with a brand-new drug, you don’t know
that that’s going to happen. You have to see and you
have to go — long test. But this has
been used in different forms — very powerful drug —
in different forms. And it’s shown very encouraging
— very, very encouraging early results.
And we’re going to be able to make that drug
available almost immediately. And that’s where the
FDA has been so great. They — they’ve gone through
the approval process; *it’s been approved*. And
they did it — they took it down from many, many
months to immediate. So we’re going to be able to
make that drug available by prescription or
states.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-preside
nt-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-pr
ess-briefing-6/
Trump said it has been approved by the FDA for COVID-19. It
has not been. He lied. You're lying.
.
1. Trump never mentioned AQUARIUM CLEANER.
Irrelevant. Trump mentioned choroquine, and that is the main
ingredient in that aquarium cleaner.
2. Trump *did* say "available by prescription"
*NOT* for use on COVID-19. Trump was talking explicitly about
coronavirus and COVID-19. When the FDA approves a drug, it is
*always* approved for specific uses. The drug is not approved
for any use in COVID-19 treatment.
Trump lied - the drug is not approved.
3. I stand my my previous statement, "Trump never told anyone
what to do;..."
Two stupid Trump voters heard Trump say they should take the
stuff.
He did not say that they should take the stuff.
Trump said they should take the stuff.
.
Here is the link that YOU provided of his speech.
Do a cut/paste of where "Trump said they should take the stuff."
He won’t. He can’t. He hates Trump so much that he will continue
to lie to save his dwarf-sized face.
One died, the other is in critical condition. Trump bears some
responsibility.
Ah, so from 'it's his fault' to 'bears some responsibility.'
The same.
.
Rudy has backed himself into a corner by providing a link to the
Trump transcript. Trump's statement is either there or it is not.
Since the quote isn't there, Rudy had two options: 1. Be a dignified
individual and admit that he was wrong; or 2. quietly slink away.
Rudy chose a third option, reduce himself down to Edell's level with
his response to me.
Trump told those people to take choroquine.
No he didn't. You're putting words in his mouth again.

"The man died, and his wife was hospitalized, after ingesting a fish-tank
cleaner made from chloroquine phosphate."

You are one stupid son of a bitch Rudy Canoza.

Rudy Canoza