Buy A Shotgun by Sleepy Joe Biden
Potentate
2020-09-14 10:16:57 UTC

There's no reason to vote for this knucklehead.
Byker
2020-09-14 15:53:23 UTC
Post by Potentate
http://youtu.be/F-mztxHgYQo
There's no reason to vote for this knucklehead.
Joe Biden says no need to buy assault weapons: "Buy a shotgun!"

See? Only holds ten rounds!

https://www.brownells.com/magazines/shotgun-magazines/magazines/saiga-12-gauge-10-round-magazine-prod29315.aspx

Trivia: Brenton Tarrant's first ten shots were from a semi-auto
Mossberg 930 12-gauge. That would have passed Slo Joe's muster.

Target acquired!:

In public I'd say, "How awful." In private I say, "Give that man a
medal. He killed 51 asslifters single-handed!": https://tinyurl.com/y69x5jp8
Just Wondering
2020-09-14 20:38:53 UTC
Post by Potentate
http://youtu.be/F-mztxHgYQo
There's no reason to vote for this knucklehead.
Personally, I like these.

Potentate
2020-09-15 00:45:42 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Potentate
http://youtu.be/F-mztxHgYQo
There's no reason to vote for this knucklehead.
Personally, I like these.
http://youtu.be/JgczoGTRHDM
http://youtu.be/MFjF9kW9Mcc
Haha! God damn he is an idiot. He's obviously never shot an AR-15.

I like this:

Just Wondering
2020-09-15 23:30:40 UTC
Post by Potentate
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Potentate
http://youtu.be/F-mztxHgYQo
There's no reason to vote for this knucklehead.
Personally, I like these.
http://youtu.be/JgczoGTRHDM
http://youtu.be/MFjF9kW9Mcc
Haha! God damn he is an idiot. He's obviously never shot an AR-15.
http://youtu.be/qSct2S0xZNM
"Cheek weld? We don't need no steenkin' cheek weld."
Don't try THAT with a shotgun.