Celebs React to the Presidential Alert:...
2018-10-03 21:48:47 UTC
more at https://theblast.com/presidential-alert-celeb-reactions/

At 2:18 PM ET, millions of people received the test of FEMA’s Wireless Emergency
Alerts System and, like many Americans, some of Hollywood’s biggest stars were
not happy about it.

Katy Perry, Chrissy Teigen, and Billy Eichner all voiced their displeasure over
the presidential alert.

...But it was “American Horror Story” star Clea Duvall who stole the show by
comparing the alert to the infamous U2 album: “This is the most unwelcome thing
I’ve received on my phone since that U2 album.”

more at https://theblast.com/presidential-alert-celeb-reactions/

*
2A
2018-10-03 22:39:54 UTC
Hollywood’s biggest stars
Fags
Miloch
2018-10-04 01:08:56 UTC
Hollywood’s biggest stars
Fags
...shouldn't you be stationed just outside of Drump's office...ready to bootlick
at a moments notice?...you know how insecure he is!!!!...the world is relying on
you 'cause the Trumperoonie is just one insult away from losing his shit &
pushing the button to launch WWIII.

*
2A
2018-10-04 02:16:06 UTC
Hollywood’s biggest stars
Fags
...shouldn't you be stationed just outside of Drump's office...ready to bootlick
at a moments notice?...you know how insecure he is!!!!...the world is relying on
you 'cause the Trumperoonie is just one insult away from losing his shit &
pushing the button to launch WWIII.
I agree with you. Trump won't take shit from anyone. That's why
we're #Winning.
Miloch
2018-10-04 14:44:24 UTC
Post by 2A
Hollywood’s biggest stars
Fags
...shouldn't you be stationed just outside of Drump's office...ready to bootlick
at a moments notice?...you know how insecure he is!!!!...the world is relying on
you 'cause the Trumperoonie is just one insult away from losing his shit &
pushing the button to launch WWIII.
I agree with you. Trump won't take shit from anyone. That's why
we're #Winning.
...ya...we get it...you...the TrumpNation...that huckster in the Oval Office,
the entire Republican Party & Charlie Sheen...you're all WINNING!