Donald Trump Blames His Orange Skin on Lightbulbs
2019-09-13 20:54:31 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-blames-his-orange-skin-on-lightbulbs-1838092104

Earlier this month, Donald Trump announced that he planned on rolling back
energy efficiency requirements for light bulbs, which were scheduled to go into
effect next January. On Thursday night, we found out why he feels so strongly
about light bulbs—he believes that energy-efficient light bulbs are the reason
he looks so orange, as opposed to, say, the self-tanner that he is widely
believed to smooth on his face with his small, boyish, much paler hands.

“The light bulb. People said what’s with the light bulb? I said here’s the
story, and I looked at it. The bulb that we’re being forced to use—No. 1, to me,
most importantly, the light’s no good. I always look orange,” Trump said to a
room full of House Republicans.

“And so do you,” he added. “The light is the worst.”

The Hill
✔ @thehill

President Trump: "The light bulb. People said what's with the light bulb. I said
here's the story, and I looked at it. The bulb that we're being forced to use.
Number one, to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange.
And so do you. The light is the worst."

4,808
8:23 PM - Sep 12, 2019

Light? Bad!

*
default
2019-09-13 23:17:08 UTC
[...]
The criminal Trump must be invested in energy stocks.