Paris Hilton claims she invented the whole 'celebrity appearance' business
2020-11-08 01:47:50 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8925473/TALK-TOWN-Paris-Hilton-claims-invented-celebrity-appearance-business.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

Paris Hilton's admiration of herself has hit a new level – she is claiming she
invented the whole 'celebrity appearance' business.

'Being invited to every party as a teenager was very exciting. But I parlayed it
into a huge, lucrative business and invented getting paid to party,' says the
hotel heiress, 39.

'In Las Vegas, when I was 20, I opened the Palms hotel, and that was the first
celebrity appearance – from there, everyone started doing them.'

That's right, Paris, no famous people ever had a night out before you did...

*
KAG
2020-11-08 03:22:28 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8925473/TALK-TOWN-Paris-Hilton-claims-invented-celebrity-appearance-business.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb
Paris Hilton's admiration of herself has hit a new level – she is claiming she
invented the whole 'celebrity appearance' business.
'Being invited to every party as a teenager was very exciting. But I parlayed it
into a huge, lucrative business and invented getting paid to party,' says the
hotel heiress, 39.
'In Las Vegas, when I was 20, I opened the Palms hotel, and that was the first
celebrity appearance – from there, everyone started doing them.'
That's right, Paris, no famous people ever had a night out before you did...
She was the first to get paid to attend parties. Again Mukluk, you know nothing
and are just a copy/paste old fool.
Miloch
2020-11-08 03:30:12 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by Miloch
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8925473/TALK-TOWN-Paris-Hilton-claims-invented-celebrity-appearance-business.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb
Paris Hilton's admiration of herself has hit a new level – she is claiming she
invented the whole 'celebrity appearance' business.
'Being invited to every party as a teenager was very exciting. But I parlayed it
into a huge, lucrative business and invented getting paid to party,' says the
hotel heiress, 39.
'In Las Vegas, when I was 20, I opened the Palms hotel, and that was the first
celebrity appearance – from there, everyone started doing them.'
That's right, Paris, no famous people ever had a night out before you did...
She was the first to get paid to attend parties. Again Mukluk, you know nothing
and are just a copy/paste old fool.
You read it...mission accomplished!

Thanks for yur support....say?!...got anything special planned for Biden's
inauguration? You and the missus gonna dress up as Mr/Mrs Drumpf and have one
last session of in-out-in-out Presidential style?