Jacob Blake's mother tells CNN pervert Don Lemon she has 'the utmost respect' for Trump
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-09-10 03:30:55 UTC
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/26/jacob-blakes-mother-
tells-don-lemon-she-has-the-ut/

The mother of Jacob Blake, a Black man whose police-involved shooting
sparked riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, said Tuesday she has the “utmost
respect” for President Trump and thinks the destruction plaguing her city
is “disgusting.”

Speaking to CNN’s Don Lemon in a Skype interview, Julia Jackson slammed
the rioters who are using her son’s name as an excuse to loot and burn
businesses.

“My family and I are very hurt and quite frankly disgusted,” she said.
“And as his mother, please don’t burn up property and cause havoc and tear
your own homes down in my son’s name. You shouldn’t do it. People
shouldn’t do it anyway, but to use my child or any other mother or
father’s child, our tragedy to react in that manner is just not
acceptable.”

Mr. Blake, 29, is reportedly paralyzed from the waist down after he was
shot in the back by a police officer during an arrest stemming from a
domestic dispute in Kenosha on Sunday. Two officers were placed on
administrative leave pending an investigation into the incident.

The city has since seen three long nights of violence and destruction,
with two people being fatally shot and another wounded during the mayhem
Tuesday night. Police have charged Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, of Illinois, with
murder in the shooting deaths. He is reportedly the person seen in social
media posts carrying a rifle on the street during the rioting.

During her interview on CNN, Ms. Jackson was asked by Mr. Lemon whether
she had a message “to the politicians who are out there,” specifically Mr.
Trump or Democratic presidential nominee Joseph R. Biden.

“For our President Trump, first I want to say a family member — and I
don’t know if it was heard or not — said something that was not kind,” she
said. “She is hurting and I do apologize for that. Our outburst does not
reflect our behavior.

“And also, for President Trump, I’m sorry I missed your call because had I
not missed your call, maybe the comments that you made would have been
different,” she continued. “And I’m not mad at you at all. I have the
utmost respect for you as the leader of our country. Like I said before,
and I’m not saying this to him directly, we should always get the details
from the right source before we start throwing bricks.”

It is unclear what family member Ms. Jackson was talking about or what
comments by the president she was referring to. The president has not
commented publicly on the shooting of Mr. Blake, but Mr. Biden has,
highlighting the urgency to “dismantle systemic racism” and calling for a
full investigation.

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told reporters Monday that he
expected Attorney General William P. Barr to debrief Mr. Trump on the
matter. On Tuesday, the president urged Gov. Tony Evers to call in the
National Guard to stop the violence. The governor had already deployed 150
state guardsmen at the time of the president’s tweet, and he later bumped
that number up to 250, but the Trump administration called for more.

On Wednesday afternoon, Mr. Trump announced he was ordering National Guard
troops and federal law enforcement officers into Kenosha after he said Mr.
Evers agreed to accept federal assistance to quell the violence.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."
NoBody
Be that as it may, it has no bearing on the wrongfulness of the shooting.
NoBody
Oh look, Rudely is impersonating me again.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-09-10 14:25:43 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/26/jacob-blakes-mother-
tells-don-lemon-she-has-the-ut/
The mother of Jacob Blake, a Black man whose police-involved shooting
sparked riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, said Tuesday she has the “utmost
respect” for President Trump and thinks the destruction plaguing her city
is “disgusting.”
Be that as it may, it has no bearing on the wrongfulness of the shooting.
It does have a bearing on the response... to the shootings from the
Democrat THUGS. Suggesting that more violence is NOT the solution.

Of course the Democrats actions are contradicting their policy that the
DEATH PENALTY IS BAD when they decide that VIOLENCE is the solution to a
death. What it does is reaffirm that violence is the solution to
violence and the death penalty is STATE SPONSORED VIOLENCE. SO the
Democrats are undermining their own DEMOCRATIC PLATFORM.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
262 - Voting for any Democrat will be a vote against America.