Fox Business Anchor on Hiatus After Calling Coronavirus an Impeachment Scam
2020-03-14 04:02:08 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-business-anchor-trish-regan-on-hiatus-after-calling-coronavirus-an-impeachment-scam?ref=home

Fox Business anchor Trish Regan’s show is on hiatus after she claimed Democrats
and the media were using the coronavirus to “destroy the president.” The hiatus
also extends to Lisa “Kennedy” Montgomery’s show, and the network said the
changes are related to staffing needs, according to Bloomberg.

“Fox Business’s prime-time programs Trish Regan Primetime and Kennedy will both
be on hiatus until further notice,” Fox said in a Friday statement. “Due to the
demands of the evolving pandemic crisis coverage, we are deploying all resources
from both shows for staffing needs during critical market hours.

Fox Business will run long form programming in prime time for the foreseeable
future.” Regan, who hosts “Trish Regan Primetime,” claimed the use of
coronavirus by Trump’s supposed enemies was “yet another attempt to impeach the
president.” A pre-recorded interview show called “Objectified” will air in place
of Regan’s show.

more at
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-13/fox-business-host-trish-regan-on-hiatus-after-virus-comments?srnd=premium

*
MummyChunk
2020-03-14 18:11:15 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-business-anchor-trish-regan-on-hiatus-after-calling-coronavirus-an-impeachment-scam?ref=hom
Fox Business anchor Trish Regans show is on hiatus after sh
claimed Democrat
and the media were using the coronavirus to destroy the president
The hiatu
also extends to Lisa Kennedy Montgomerys show, and the network sai
th
changes are related to staffing needs, according to Bloomberg
Fox Businesss prime-time programs Trish Regan Primetime and Kenned
will bot
be on hiatus until further notice, Fox said in a Friday statement
Due to th
demands of the evolving pandemic crisis coverage, we are deployin
all resource
from both shows for staffing needs during critical market hours
Fox Business will run long form programming in prime time for th
foreseeabl
future. Regan, who hosts Trish Regan Primetime, claimed the use o
coronavirus by Trumps supposed enemies was yet another attempt t
impeach th
president. A pre-recorded interview show called Objectified wil
air in plac
of Regans show
more a
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-13/fox-business-host-trish-regan-on-hiatus-after-virus-comments?srnd=premiu
Too bad - she was one of the more beautiful women of fo
news.

Great pics

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=534291353#53429135
MaxxX-Ine
2020-03-15 01:31:50 UTC
Too bad - she was one of the more beautiful women of fox
news.
Great pics!
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=534291353#534291353
Republican women are so much hotter than the Democrat pigs.
What she said was true. I don't see what the problem is.