Protestors against 'oppressed bodies of chickens,' oppressed gays & oppression at grand opening
Add Reply
Barack O'Cumswallower
2020-12-30 11:47:44 UTC
Far-left activists protested the opening of the first Chick-Fil-
A in Canada led by the astroturf Liberation T. O. and The 519.
Basically, they are hardcore leftists who support all LGBTQ
causes and animal rights to an extreme level.

One agitator announced via a megaphone that the event was
crucial to draw attention to the “oppressed bodies of the
chickens.” The woman added in all seriousness, “This isn’t how
we respect the land.”

Mark Carcasole
?
@MarkCarcGlobal
· Sep 6, 2019
The Yonge & Bloor Chick-fil-A is now open. As promised, at least
a hundred LGBTQ and animal rights activists are here, loudly
protesting out front.

Embedded video

Mark Carcasole
?
@MarkCarcGlobal
Protester addresses the crowd on a megaphone outside the
#ChickfikA store.

Embedded video
261
7:58 AM - Sep 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
235 people are talking about this
OPPRESSED LGBTQ2S AND CHICKENS FOR PROFIT

“Chick-fil-A has a history of being anti-LGBTQ2 and donating
money to oppressive organizations. They are also speciesist and
use chickens for profit. We are here to put a stop to that. We
are here to end all oppression,” a Facebook event page by
Liberation T.O. reads.

Chickens for profit? This is so insane. And they owners are not
against gay people.

“We will be asking the public to boycott Chick-fil-A and donate
to a local LGBTQ2 charity or animal sanctuary instead (we will
have donation jars for these). We will also be asking anyone who
supports the protest to join us at any point during opening
weekend!”

They want to “unite against hate” as they try to spread hate
against Chick-Fil-A.

The lines to get in were long and customers stepped around the
bodies of the ‘die-in’ morons without hesitation.

Not Jerry Tipton
@NotJerryTipton
Worst people ever: Nazis, Al Qaeda, the KKK, Antifa, and these
nerds protesting the opening of the first ever Chick-Fil-A in
Canada.

Embedded video
474
7:29 PM - Sep 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
85 people are talking about this

Hear Me Roar
@Stop_Trump20
Canada doesn't want Chick-Fil-A in their country. Animal rights
protesters are trying to block the entrance to Chick-Fil-A by
lying on the sidewalk.

Embedded video
377
12:35 PM - Sep 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
130 people are talking about this
BUDDING STALINISM

Meagan Fitzpatrick
?
@fitzpatrick_m
Protesters at Chick-Fil-A say the chain doesn’t belong in Canada

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
2,005
7:53 AM - Sep 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
877 people are talking about this

The Post Millennial
?
@TPostMillennial
The @ChickfilA store opening in Toronto is already going through
its first wave of protests, as activists from #LGBTQ and Animal
Rights groups assemble to fight the tyranny of Chick-fil-A and
their delicious chicken. #Toronto #TOpoli
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/vegan-and-lgbt-protestors-
crash-opening-of-canadas-first-chick-fil-a/ …

Vegan and LGBT protestors crash opening of Canada's first Chick-
fil-A - The Post Millennial
The Chic-Fil-A store opening in Toronto is already going through
its first wave of protests, as activists from LGBTQ and Animal
Rights groups ...

thepostmillennial.com
75
8:39 AM - Sep 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
72 people are talking about this
THE OWNER ISN’T ALLOWED TO BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND
A WOMAN. HE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST LGBTQ2S.

My Mixtapez
?
@mymixtapez
Citizens from Toronto are not happy with Chick-Fil-A opening
their first location in Canada. This is due to the owner’s anti-
gay beliefs ?? Do y’all still eat at Chick-Fil-A despite the
owner’s beliefs?

Embedded video
51
8:14 PM - Sep 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
31 people are talking about this
One man posted on Twitter that he supported the protesters but
the food is great and he’s going back.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/protestors-against-oppressed-
bodies-of-chickens-oppressed-gays-oppression-at-grand-opening/

karnak
2021-01-05 04:14:44 UTC
There is no such thing as a gay chicken, Klous. In order to be gay,
you
have to CHOOSE to have sex with a male. Chicken's just do it becoause
there
brain-dead idiot's.
So are you claiming that sexual preference is a conscious choice?
I'm stating that it's a proven scientific FACT.
Did God tell you that?
Can't you read? I said it was a SCIENTIFIC fact. God is not a scientific
thing.
There's no reason to claim that sexual orientation is a conscious choice
other than religious indoctrination, except maybe plain old ignorance.
Yeah the ancient Greeks didn't make any conscious religious
choices to fuck little boys up the ass 2000 years ago, they did
it for the hell of it. Just like the Obama butt-buddy Islamists
in Afghanistan do today. They dress little bous up like girls,
suck their dicks and take turns ass fucking.
Science has nothing to do with it.
Science has everything to do with it.

Meth makes men engage in homosexual activity that they otherwise
would not.

Bisphenol-A, found in every single plastic food or drink
container. Interferes with estrogen - makes males act like
females.

Opioids, shrink testicles, cause erectile dysfunction. Men take
it up the ass to try and get a nut off. Leads to AIDS and STDs.

Then we have the totally fucked in the head-messed-up let's
pretend lefty shitheads who think sending little boys to school
wearing dresses is okay. It's not. These people need to be
sterilized and banned for life from adoption so they can't mess
up any more children.