Ivanka Does Not Want to Be UN Ambassador, Thank Fucking God
2018-10-10 16:29:57 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/ivanka-does-not-want-to-be-un-ambassador-thank-fucking-1829650288

Ivanka Trump has taken herself out of the running as the next ambassador to the
United Nations.

Following the announcement of Nikki Haley’s resignation on Tuesday, Donald Trump
floated Ivanka as a possible successor. “I’ve heard a lot of names. I’ve heard
Ivanka. How good would Ivanka be?” he told reporters.

She would, in fact, be very terrible (though perhaps no less or more terrible
than any other person Trump will tap for the position), but it’s a scenario we
don’t have to worry about, because Ivanka does not want the job.

It is an honor to serve in the White House alongside so many great colleagues
and I know that the President will nominate a formidable replacement for
Ambassador Haley. That replacement will not be me.

— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) October 9, 2018

“It is an honor to serve in the White House alongside so many great colleagues
and I know that the President will nominate a formidable replacement for
Ambassador Haley,” she wrote on Twitter on Tuesday. “That replacement will not
be me.”

I’m sure Trump will manage to find someone even less qualified and more
terrifying.

*
Byker
2018-10-10 19:37:28 UTC
It's just as good. Putin would have her poisoned anyway...
super70s
2018-10-10 22:02:23 UTC
[...]
for Ambassador Haley," she wrote on Twitter on Tuesday. "That replacement
will not be me."
I'm sure Trump will manage to find someone even less qualified and more
terrifying.
Nikki Haley had no qualifications to be US ambassador to the UN either,
unless you count possible trysts on Air Force One with Big Daddy.
Harold Burton
2018-10-12 03:21:52 UTC
[...]
He's considering Hillary?

laugh, laugh, laugh
Miloch
2018-10-12 05:55:34 UTC
In article <hal.i.burton-***@static.kpn.net>, Harold Burton
says...
Post by Harold Burton
Post by Miloch
[...]
Nah...Kanye West...Drumpf thinks appointing West as U N Ambassador will lock up
the black vote for Republicans in the next election...

He's thinking strategically!...that's why he's "The Donald".