Trump slams 'disgusting and foul-mouthed' Omarosa who was 'despised by everyone'...
2019-08-31 15:17:47 UTC
...and warns he's suing ex-members of his administration for 'violating their
confidentiality agreement' after firing PA Madeleine Westerhout

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7414083/Trump-slams-disgusting-foul-mouthed-former-aide-Omarosa.html

*The president fired off the tweets on Saturday taking aim at a host of ex
staffers

•He posted Saturday: '...Yes, I am currently suing various people for violating
their confidentiality agreements. Disgusting and foul mouthed Omarosa is one'

•Adding: 'I gave her every break, despite the fact she was despised by everyone,
and she went for some cheap money from a book. Numerous others also!'

Trump has slammed 'disgusting and foul-mouthed' ex aide Omarosa who he says was
'despised by everyone' in a series of scathing tweets, posted Saturday morning.

The president fired off a series of tweets taking aim at a host of former White
House staffers for 'violating their confidentiality agreements'.

He posted: '...Yes, I am currently suing various people for violating their
confidentiality agreements. Disgusting and foul mouthed Omarosa is one.

'I gave her every break, despite the fact that she was despised by everyone, and
she went for some cheap money from a book. Numerous others also!'

In the agreement, Omarosa reportedly promised not to disparage Trump or disclose
private information.

Meanwhile, the family of fired White House 'gatekeeper' Madeleine Westerhout has
claimed she would never have acted maliciously against President Donald Trump
because she always spoke so fondly of him.

Trump's 28-year-old personal secretary stepped down from her high-profile role
Thursday amid claims the President discovered she recently shared private
details about his family with journalist.

Westerhout has worked for Trump since the first day of his administration.

Trump tweeted about Westerhout and said: 'While Madeleine Westerhout has a fully
enforceable confidentiality agreement, she is a very good person and I don't
think there would ever be reason to use it. She called me yesterday to
apologize, had a bad night. I fully understood and forgave her! I love Tiffany,
doing great!'

The New York Times reported her 'abrupt and unexpected' resignation came after
Trump learned she had 'indiscreetly shared details about his family and the Oval
Office operations she was involved in at a recent off-the-record dinner with
reporters during the president's working vacation'.

In February, when Trump's personal schedule was leaked, she took to Twitter to
call it a 'disgraceful breach of trust'.

At the time, Westerhout, who was also the Director of Oval Office Operations
defended the president against a report that revealed Trump spent 60 percent of
the last three months in 'executive time'.

*
Bob Flora
2019-09-03 19:09:35 UTC
...and warns he's suing ex-members of his administration for 'violating their
confidentiality agreement' after firing PA Madeleine Westerhout
Recent legal opinion is that Trump can only sue people for their
disparaging activities during the campaign, when they were private
employees. Those agreements do not hold for WH government employees, who
took an overriding pledge to defend the Constitution.