Montel Williams already addressed being wigger mud shark harlot Kamala Harris' ex last year
Add Reply
Harvey Feinstein
2020-11-14 09:18:16 UTC
An old picture did the rounds on social media showing Montel
Williams with his arm around Kamala Harris — leading to much
online speculation over their history.

But TMZ pointed out that Williams has already acknowledged that
he and the vice president-elect were once an item. “[Harris] and
I briefly dated about 20 years ago when we were both single,” he
wrote in a tweet about a year ago, according to the site.

She sucks shit off your dick as good as any women fucking you
for a job.

https://pagesix.com/2020/11/13/montel-williams-already-spoke-out-
about-being-kamala-harris-ex/
KAG
2020-11-14 19:34:27 UTC
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 10:18:16 +0100 (CET), "Harvey Feinstein"
Post by Harvey Feinstein
An old picture did the rounds on social media showing Montel
Williams with his arm around Kamala Harris — leading to much
online speculation over their history.
But TMZ pointed out that Williams has already acknowledged that
he and the vice president-elect were once an item. “[Harris] and
I briefly dated about 20 years ago when we were both single,” he
wrote in a tweet about a year ago, according to the site.
She sucks shit off your dick as good as any women fucking you
for a job.
https://pagesix.com/2020/11/13/montel-williams-already-spoke-out-
about-being-kamala-harris-ex/
Is there anyone that whore didn't fuck?