In today's edition of...'They weirder than ya think'..."Kylie Jenner keeps Kris Jenner’s personal wax figure at her house"
2020-08-02 00:56:04 UTC
Kylie Jenner keeps Kris Jenner’s personal wax figure at her house

https://pagesix.com/2020/08/01/kylie-jenner-has-kris-jenners-personal-wax-figure-at-her-house/

Kylie Jenner’s house has the mother of all decorations — a life-sized wax figure
of her mom, Kris Jenner.

In an Instagram story this week, Kylie revealed that Kris’ own personal wax
figure from Madame Tussauds “came to live with” her and is now seated at the bar
in the home.

“She’s mine now. I don’t want to get any texts or phone calls from my sisters
after this. She’s mine,” Kylie, 22, said while showing fans the life-like
figure.

Famed wax museum Madame Tussauds debuted its Kris figure in May 2019 for a New
York City exhibit, and it remains there. But the one in Kylie’s home is Kris’
personal statue, a rep for Madame Tussauds told Page Six. The wax museum made
the statue in 2019 “for Kris to enjoy with her family and friends.”

The rep declined to say whether Kris purchased the figure or whether it was a
gift from the museum.

Wax figures from Madame Tussauds typically cost almost $200,000 to make, take
four months to construct and include real human hair individually inserted by
artists, according to the company.

Kris’ personal figure previously lived at her Calabasas, Calif., mansion. The
studio artist team from Madame Tussauds Hollywood “recently assisted with the
relocation of the figure” to Kylie’s nearby pad, the company rep said.

Kris’ daughter Kim Kardashian was shocked to see the figure seated at Kris
Jenner’s bar during the family’s annual holiday party in 2019.

“I literally knew I was coming up here and I still got startled seeing this,”
Kim said while stroking the figure’s hair and commenting on its outfit — Kris’
“favorite” Dolce & Gabbana tux.

The 64-year old momager was amused by Kim’s reaction, quipping, “It’s so you can
visit with me and not have to listen to me talk to you.”

Kim isn’t the only one startled by the unique décor choice, and some of Kylie’s
followers commented their mixed emotions after watching her Instagram story. One
Twitter user simply wrote, “I’m creeped out.”

Kim has her own figure in the museum’s New York location, which also includes
likenesses of Khloé Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie
Jenner. In 2015, Madame Tussauds London debuted the first “selfie-taking” wax
figure representing Kim.

*
Natural Handcrafted Soap
2020-08-04 18:31:07 UTC