Elizabeth Warren Says She’ll ‘Take A Hard Look’ At Running for President After November’s Midterms
2018-09-30 04:05:55 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/elizabeth-warren-says-shell-take-a-hard-look-at-running-for-president-after-novembers-midterms?ref=home

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), one of the most high-profile progressives on the
U.S. Senate, said Saturday that she will seriously consider a presidential run
after November’s midterm elections.

“Let’s face it, Donald Trump is taking this country in the wrong direction,”
Warren told an audience member at a town hall in Holyoke, Massachusetts,
according to remarks sent to The Daily Beast by a spokesperson.

“Working people have taken one punch to the gut after another,” she continued.
“And I am worried down to my bones about what Donald Trump is doing to our
democracy.”

Warren told the group that Washington was broken long before Donald Trump came
to town but added that it has “gotten a whole lot worse” going on to express her
outrage at hearings Thursday over sexual assault allegations against Supreme
Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“And then this week, I watched 11 men who were too chicken to ask a woman a
single question,” she added. “I watched as Brett Kavanaugh acted like he was
entitled to that position and angry at anyone who would question him. I watched
powerful men helping a powerful man make it to an even more powerful position.”

“I watched that and I thought time’s up. Time’s up,” she said. “It’s time for
women to go to Washington and fix our broken government and that includes a
woman at the top. So here’s what I promise, after November 6, I will take a hard
look at running for President.”

Prior to Saturday, the Massachusetts Democrat had responded to such questions by
saying she was primarily focused on her reelection bid, in which she is expected
to win easily. But she has also criss-crossed the country to assist in
Democratic efforts to take back the House of Representatives and the Senate,
also sending fundraising emails for some of these candidates.

Warren, should she choose to enter what will likely be a crowded 2020 Democratic
field, would conceivably leap into frontrunner status alongside other rumored
names such as former Vice President Joe Biden and Warren’s colleague Sen. Bernie
Sanders (I-VT).

*
2A
2018-09-30 05:03:00 UTC
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), one of the most high-profile progressives on the
U.S. Senate, said Saturday that she will seriously consider a presidential run
after November’s midterm elections.
A radical leftardess rose up against Trump and with a single word,
"Pocahontas," he permanently defeated her. She'll spend the rest of
her life trying to prove that she's something she never was.
Miloch
2018-09-30 16:08:58 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), one of the most high-profile progressives on the
U.S. Senate, said Saturday that she will seriously consider a presidential run
after November’s midterm elections.
A radical leftardess rose up against Trump and with a single word,
"Pocahontas," he permanently defeated her. She'll spend the rest of
her life trying to prove that she's something she never was.
Historians will spend the next 50 years trying to explain how America managed to
elect a douche-bag as President.

*
2A
2018-09-30 18:09:13 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), one of the most high-profile progressives on the
U.S. Senate, said Saturday that she will seriously consider a presidential run
after November’s midterm elections.
A radical leftardess rose up against Trump and with a single word,
"Pocahontas," he permanently defeated her. She'll spend the rest of
her life trying to prove that she's something she never was.
Historians will spend the next 50 years trying to explain how America managed to
elect a douche-bag as President.
They'll spend another 50 thanking us for not electing Hillary.