Trump Niece confirms what we already know...The Donald has "Daddy" issues!
2020-07-07 18:33:01 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8498179/Donald-Trump-suffered-child-abuse-hands-father-niece-claims-book.html

Trump was victim of 'child abuse' at hands of his father, who 'caused him terror
that would scar him for life', claims President's niece who describes Donald as
'Frankenstein without the conscience' in explosive memoir

*Donald Trump suffered 'child abuse' at the hands of his father Fred Trump Sr,
the President's niece Mary Trump will claim in her explosive memoir

*The book claims Fred Sr 'caused [Donald] terror' and he 'suffered deprivations
that would scar him for life'

*The 55-year-old psychologist also describes Donald as Frankenstein's monster
and Fred Sr as Dr Frankenstein

*Mary writes that she believes her uncle is not only a narcissist, but 'meets
the criteria for antisocial personality disorder, which in its most severe form
is generally considered sociopathy'

*She also claims Donald paid a friend to take his SATs for him in order to
attend the University of Pennsylvania for its famous Wharton School of Business

*Mary reveals Donald's eldest sister Maryanne, scoffed at his presidential run,
calling him 'a clown' and poked fun at his 'five bankruptcies'

*Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man
is now being released two weeks early on July 14

*The memoir is the subject of a legal dispute between Mary and the Trump family

*A hearing is scheduled for Thursday before a judge in Dutchess County, north of
New York

Donald Trump suffered 'child abuse' at the hands of his father,' the President's
niece has claimed in her explosive memoir, which DailyMail.com has obtained
ahead of its release.

Mary Trump says 'love meant nothing' to Fred Trump Sr and he only wanted
obedience, which the President was forced to give him.

Donald's mother became ill when he was two years old, leaving him with 'total
dependence on a caregiver (Fred Sr) who also caused him terror,' Mary writes in
Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man.
Neglected by his workaholic father, Mary claims the President 'suffered
deprivations that would scar him for life' and describes Donald as
Frankenstein's monster.

The 55-year-old psychologist writes that she believes her uncle is not only a
narcissist, but 'meets the criteria for antisocial personality disorder, which
in its most severe form is generally considered sociopathy'.

She also claims Donald paid a friend to take his SATs for him in order to attend
the University of Pennsylvania for its famous Wharton School of Business.

Simon & Schuster announced this week that Mary's memoir would be released two
weeks early. It will now come out on July 14 instead of July 28 due to 'high
demand and extraordinary interest' that has pushed it to No. 1 on the Amazon
best seller list.

The memoir is still the subject of a legal dispute between Mary and the Trump
family and a hearing is scheduled for Thursday before a judge in Dutchess
County, north of New York City.

In her book, Mary states she received a PhD in clinical psychology from the
Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies and spent a year working on
the admissions ward of a psychiatric center in Manhattan.

She says she has ‘no problem’ calling Donald a narcissist, as many pundits have
described him.

Mary says he ‘meets all nine criteria’ as outlined in the Diagnostic and
Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the standard text for defining mental
illness.

But Mary writes that a case could be made that Donald ‘meets the criteria for
antisocial personality disorder, which in its most severe form is generally
considered sociopathy, but can also refer to chronic criminality, arrogance, and
disregard for others’.

She writes ‘Donald may also meet some of the criteria for dependent personality
disorder’ as well.

The hallmarks are: inability to take responsibility, discomfort when being alone
and going to extreme lengths to obtain support from others.

Mary writes: ‘He is alleged to drink upward of 12 Diet Cokes a day and sleeps
very little. Does he suffer from substance (in this case caffeine) induced sleep
disorder?

'He has a horrible diet and does not exercise, which may contribute to or
exacerbate his other possible disorders.'

In another section of the bombshell book, Mary reveals Donald's eldest sister
Maryanne, a now retired federal judge, scoffed at his presidential run, calling
him 'a clown' and poked fun at his 'five bankruptcies'.

She writes: 'When Donald announced his run for the presidency on June 16, 2015 I
didn't take it seriously.

'I didn't think Donald took it seriously. He simply wanted the free publicity
for his brand.

'When his poll numbers started to rise he may have received tacit assurances
from Russian President Vladimir Putin that Russia would do everything it could
to swing the election in his favor, the appeal of winning grew.

'He's a clown', my aunt Maryanne said during one of our regular lunches at the
time. ''This will never happen''. I agreed.

''Does anybody even believe the bulls*** that he's a self-made man?'' I asked
''Well,'' Maryanne said, dry as the Saharan, ''he has had five bankruptcies''.'

Maryanne also became enraged when Donald began to receive endorsements from
evangelical pastors such as Jerry Falwell Jr.

Maryanne, who is a Catholic since her conversion 50 years ago, allegedly raged
to Mary: ‘What the f*** is wrong with them? The only time Donald went to church
is when the cameras were there. It’s mind boggling. He has no principles. None!’

Maryanne was also angered by Donald using his late brother Fred Jr's death for
'political purposes' when talking about the opioid crisis.

Fred Jr, Mary's father, died in 1981 after struggling with alcoholism his whole
life.

According to Mary, Maryanne said: ‘He’s using your father’s memory for political
purposes, and that’s a sin, especially since Freddy should have been the star of
the family.'

Mary claims that as Donald rose through the family business and superseded his
brother Fred Jr, who wanted to be a pilot instead, he wanted to attend
University of Pennsylvania for its famous Wharton School of Business.

Mary claims that even though Maryanne had been doing Donald’s homework - she
couldn’t turn up to do his tests, which was a problem.

Donald’s grade point average was ‘far from the top of the class’ and he worried
he wouldn’t get in.

So Donald allegedly enlisted the help of a friend called Joe Shapiro, who Mary
calls a 'smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker'.

With no ID checks in those days, Shapiro took the test and Donald 'paid his
buddy well'.

He also asked Fred Jr to speak to James Nolan, a friend of his from school who
worked in the admissions office of the university.

Donald got his way and in 1966 he transferred from Fordham University in New
York where he was studying to University of Pennsylvania.

Mary recounts the episode that caused a schism in the Trump family and led to
Donald becoming the man he is.

She writes that when Maryanne was 12 years old, she found their mother Mary in
the bathroom unconscious. She was rushed to the hospital where she underwent an
emergency hysterectomy due to complications from her son Robert’s birth nine
months before.

After surgeries Mary was never the same and her absence ‘created a void in the
lives of her children'.

The impact was ‘especially dire’ for Donald and Robert, who were two and a half
years old and nine months old, respectively’.

Mary calls Fred Sr a ‘high functioning sociopath’, marked by a lack of empathy,
a facility for lying and a lack of interest in others.

The greater Donald and Robert’s distress, the ‘more Fred Sr rebuffed them’, Mary
claims.

As a result ‘needing’ became equated with humiliation and despair’ in Donald’s
mind.

Mary describes how when Donald was a boy he used to hide Robert’s favorite Tonka
trucks and pretended he had no idea where they were.

The last time he did it Robert had a tantrum and Donald threatened to pull them
apart if he didn’t shut up.

Their mother responded by hiding the trucks in the attic, effectively punishing
Robert for something that Donald did.

The back of the book reads that 'child abuse is, in some sense, a matter of 'too
much' or 'not enough'.

It reads: 'Donald's mother became ill when he was two and a half, suddenly
depriving him of his main source of comfort and human contact. His father, Fred,
became his only available parent.'

'But Fred firmly believed that dealing with young children was not his duty, and
kept to his twelve-hours-a-day, six-days-a-week job at Trump Management, as if
his children could look after themselves.

'From the beginning, Fred's self-interest skewed his priorities and his care of
children reflected his own needs, not theirs. He could not empathize with
Donald's plight, so his son's fears and longings went unsoothed.

'Love meant nothing to Fred; he expected obedience, that was all. Over time,
Donald became afraid that asking for comfort or attention would provoke his
father's anger or indifference when Donald was most vulnerable.

'That Fred would become the primary source of Donald's solace when he was much
more likely to be a source of fear or rejection put Donald in an intolerable
position: total dependence on a caregiver who also caused him terror. Donald
suffered deprivations that would scar him for life.'

Mary, 55, is a psychologist and her publishers say she has a unique insight into
what makes the Trumps tick.

She spent much of her youth in her grandparents' house in Queens, New York, and
had a front row seat to her 'toxic' family.

The book is also expected to reveal that Mary was the primary source of the New
York Times' Pulitzer Prize-winning investigation into the President's tax
history.

That report, published in October 2018, found the president received more than
$400 million in today's dollars from his father's real estate empire and had
been involved in 'fraudulent' tax schemes - crushing his image as a self-made
man.

The legal tussle over the book centers around a nondisclosure agreement that
Mary signed 20 years ago to settle a dispute over the estate of her grandfather
Fred Sr.

The Trumps argue this prevents her from writing a memoir, but she disagrees.

Simon & Schuster have already revealed other details from the book, including
how in the Trump family 'financial worth is the same as self-worth; humans are
only valued in monetary terms'.

The book will reveal that 'a 'killer' instinct is revered, while qualities such
as empathy, kindness, and expertise are punished.

According to Mary, among the Trump family 'taking responsibility for your
failures is discouraged' and 'cheating as a way of life'.

In an affidavit filed last week, Mary claimed she relied on 'false valuations'
from the rest of her family to determine the amount she got from Fred Sr's will.

Mary has previously alleged in a lawsuit the Trump family took advantage of a
mentally incapacitated Fred Sr to all but cut her and her brother, Fred Trump
III, out of his will.

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-07 19:50:36 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8498179/Donald-Trump-suffered-child-abuse-hands-father-niece-claims-book.html
Trump was victim of (POW)
You libtards believe anything.
Miloch
2020-07-07 20:17:14 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8498179/Donald-Trump-suffered-child-abuse-hands-father-niece-claims-book.html
Trump was victim of (POW)
You libtards believe anything.
Didn't I just post for your personal use, a list of Trump approved words you
could substitute for 'libtard'.

I'm starting to lose my patience with ya, Shit-Ski!

*
Jack Shit
What will you do coward? Run away again?
Miloch
2020-07-07 21:26:22 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8498179/Donald-Trump-suffered-child-abuse-hands-father-niece-claims-book.html
Trump was victim of (POW)
You libtards believe anything.
Didn't I just post for your personal use, a list of Trump approved words you
could substitute for 'libtard'.
I'm starting to lose my patience with ya, Shit-Ski!
What will you do coward? Run away again?
...no choice...had to leave to take a...you know..."shit"..."Jack".

*
Jack Shit