Ed Buck 2 Dead, 1 Escapes....Hillary Clinton/Adam Schiff/DNC Donor - Supporter - Close Friend
Add Reply
More Male White Democrat BBC Puffers
2019-11-16 10:38:55 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-w...before-a-third-mans-
overdose-in-his-apartment

The Above is a " Staunch Liberal " site....

As I've stated before ....The Democrats are EVIL !

Why is this man free...?

The Federal Government needs to take control of this case
before he's Arkancided...!
He obviously has names and information that if released will be
VERY damaging to the Democrats .....

Ahhhh ......you poor poor Democrats....

It's a FEDERAL case now !

You have know idea the ramifications of your associations with
" just " Ed Buck.....!

Yoooohoooo.....oh Adam....you might want to take that job in
southern Chile
counting sea shells....cuz the HAMMER is coming !

http://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/ed-buck-2-dead-1-escapes-
hillary-clinton-adam-schiff-dnc-donor-supporter-close-
friend.17950/

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Perverts NAMBLA

More Male White Democrat BBC Puffers