Incompetent fool Biden on evasive criminal Daunte Wright protesters: 'Absolutely no justification' for looting
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-04-14 18:58:31 UTC
https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/biden-daunte-wright-protesters-have-no-
justification-for-looting/

President Biden on Monday condemned clashes between protesters and police
and the looting of dozens of Minnesota businesses after the fatal police
shooting Sunday of Daunte Wright — saying the case must be resolved in an
“orderly way.”

Body camera footage released Monday showed a Brooklyn Center, Minnesota,
cop warned Wright, 20, that she would tase him during a traffic stop when
he resisted arrest for an outstanding warrant. After shooting him, the
officer said it was an accident.

Biden told reporters at the White House, “We got to wait and see what the
investigation shows — the entire investigation.”

“You all have watched, I assume, as I did the film, which is fairly — the
body cam, which is fairly graphic. The question is, was it an accident?
Was it intentional? That remains to be determined by a full-blown
investigation,” Biden said.

“But in the meantime I want to make it clear again. There is absolutely no
justification — none — for looting, no justification for violence.
Peaceful protest? Understandable.”

Biden added: “We do know that the anger, pain and trauma that exists in
the black community in that environment is real, it’s serious and it’s
consequential. But it doesn’t justify violence and/or looting. And so the
question is how we in an orderly way make clear we get down to a full-
blown investigation to determine what the facts are.”

The president said “In the meantime, I’m calling for peace and calm. And
we should listen to Daunte’s mom, who is calling for peace and calm.”

Biden said that he spoke with Gov. Tim Walz (D-Minn.) but not yet to
members of Wright’s family. He said that “there will not be lack of help
and support from the federal government if local authorities believe it’s
needed.”

Wright, an African American, died amid the widely watched trial of former
police officer Derek Chauvin for allegedly murdering another black man,
George Floyd, last year in Minneapolis.

Floyd’s death triggered nationwide protests and rioting — causing up to $2
billion in damage, according to insurance company estimates.

Biden came under criticism for not strongly condemning the Floyd riots
when they broke out. But he later upset some protesters when he said
“arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted.”

The rioting and looting in Brooklyn Center, a Minneapolis suburb, on
Sunday reportedly damaged dozens of businesses, but did not immediately
spread across the country. At least one police officer was taken to the
hospital after being struck with a projectile, authorities said at a
Monday press conference.
--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: ***@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

2021-04-14 19:13:41 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/biden-daunte-wright-protesters-have-no-
justification-for-looting/
President Biden on Monday condemned clashes between protesters and police
and the looting of dozens of Minnesota businesses after the fatal police
shooting Sunday of Daunte Wright — saying the case must be resolved in an
“orderly way.”
Kim Potter Will Be Charged With Manslaughter in Daunte Wright Killing

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kim-potter-will-be-charged-with-manslaughter-in-daunte-wright-killing/ar-BB1fExNi?li=BBnb7Kz

BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — The white Minnesota police officer who fatally shot
Daunte Wright, a 20-year-old Black man, after appearing to mistake her handgun
for her Taser will be charged with second-degree manslaughter, a prosecutor said
on Wednesday, following three nights of protests over the killing.

The planned charge against the officer, Kimberly A. Potter, was announced a day
after she and the police chief both resigned from the Brooklyn Center Police
Department. Hundreds of people have faced off with the police in Brooklyn Center
each night since Mr. Wright’s death, demanding that the former officer be
charged, and residents across the region are preparing for a verdict next week
in the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis officer charged with
murdering George Floyd.

Pete Orput, the top prosecutor in Washington County, said in an email to The New
York Times that the complaint would be filed later on Wednesday. Ms. Potter’s
lawyer, Earl Gray, did not respond to a request for comment.

The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, the state agency that investigates police
killings in Minnesota, said that Ms. Potter had been arrested and taken into
custody on Wednesday morning and would be booked into the Hennepin County Jail.

Ben Crump, a lawyer for the Wright family, said in a statement: “While we
appreciate that the district attorney is pursuing justice for Daunte, no
conviction can give the Wright family their loved one back. This was no
accident. This was an intentional, deliberate, and unlawful use of force.”

Ms. Potter, 48, worked for the Police Department for 26 years and was training
other officers on Sunday afternoon when they pulled Mr. Wright’s car over.
Officials have said that he had an expired registration on his car and something
hanging from his rearview mirror. When officers found that Mr. Wright had a
warrant out for his arrest and attempted to arrest him, he twisted away and got
back into his car.

Ms. Potter warned that she would use a stun gun on him and then shouted “Taser!”
three times before firing a bullet into his chest, killing him. “I just shot
him,” Ms. Potter can be heard saying, in body-camera footage that was released
on Monday. Tim Gannon, who resigned as chief of police, described the killing as
an “accidental discharge.”

Under Minnesota statutes, second-degree manslaughter can apply in cases where
someone has created “unreasonable risk” and kills another person through their
negligence. The maximum punishment for a second-degree manslaughter conviction
is 10 years in prison, though sentencing guidelines call for about four years
for someone with no criminal history.

Mr. Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer, was charged with
second-degree manslaughter in Mr. Floyd’s death, but he also faces second-degree
murder and third-degree murder and faces as many as 40 years in prison if
convicted of the most serious charge.

For several nights, the death of Mr. Wright has brought hundreds of people to
the police station in Brooklyn Center, a Minneapolis suburb, where they have
been met by Minnesota National Guard members and State Patrol troopers who have
fired tear gas, rubber bullets and other projectiles at the crowd. Some of the
demonstrators have launched fireworks and thrown rocks and bottles of water at
the police. Officers arrested 79 people on Tuesday night. Dozens of businesses
in the region were broken into earlier in the week.

Katie Wright, Mr. Wright’s mother, has said that Mr. Wright called her after the
police had pulled him over and said that they had stopped him because of an air
freshener dangling from his rearview mirror. She said he had been driving with
his girlfriend at the time, and that she could hear “fear in his voice” when he
called. Mr. Wright was the father of Daunte Jr., who is almost 2.

Relatives and friends of Mr. Wright have mourned during vigils in recent days;
among those in attendance was Courteney Ross, Mr. Floyd’s girlfriend, who was a
former teacher of Mr. Wright’s.

The local government in Brooklyn Center, a city of about 30,000 people, has also
been in crisis. The City Council gave the mayor more authority in the wake of
Mr. Wright’s death and the city manager, who had previously overseen the Police
Department, was fired.

The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, a state agency that investigated Mr.
Floyd’s death in May, has led the inquiry into the killing.

*
Sleepy Joe
2021-04-14 22:19:28 UTC
On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 18:58:31 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
“But in the meantime I want to make it clear again. There is absolutely no
justification — none — for looting, no justification for violence.
Peaceful protest? Understandable.”
biden is a hypocrite and a fool. He was completely silent on issues like this
until it directly affects his term in office.