Democrats are disgusting scum
McAfee
2011-06-30 19:08:38 UTC
Illegal Aliens Step Boldly Out of the Shadows at DREAM Hearing
by Audrey Hudson
06/29/2011

It’s not unusual for politicians on Capitol Hill to recognize citizens
during hearings on legislation that would have a positive or negative
impact on their lives.

But that tactic took a different turn this week when hundreds of illegal
immigrants filled the largest hearing room in the Senate to openly
participate in the proceedings.

And they did so without threat of arrest from the nation’s chief
immigration law enforcement official who was sitting in the front row:
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.

Many of the illegal immigrants were recognized by name by Sen. Dick
Durbin (D. –Ill.) who led the panel, and commended by Obama
administration officials who want to give them legal status under
sweeping legislation called the DREAM Act.

The DREAM Act would give permanent legal status to illegal immigrants,
up to age 35, who arrived in the United States before age 16, provided
they complete two years of college or serve two years in the military.

“The young people who would be eligible for the DREAM Act call
themselves dreamers,” Durbin said. “Over the years, I have met hundreds
of these dreamers, and hundreds of them are here today,” Durbin continued.

Durbin introduced about a half dozen of the illegal immigrants by name
and asked them to stand, as he told their story of how they were brought
into the country illegally by their parents. Although they had attended
U.S. schools, Durbin said they
could either not get jobs or faced problems pursing higher education
because of their illegal status.

“Let me ask everyone here today who is a DREAM Act student to stand and
be recognized,” Durbin said.

Nearly everyone in the audience stood.

“Thank you so much for being here,” Durbin said.
Pepe Le Jew
2011-06-30 21:48:10 UTC
Post by McAfee
Illegal Aliens Step Boldly Out of the Shadows at DREAM Hearing
by Audrey Hudson
06/29/2011
It¹s not unusual for politicians on Capitol Hill to recognize citizens
during hearings on legislation that would have a positive or negative
impact on their lives.
But that tactic took a different turn this week when hundreds of illegal
immigrants filled the largest hearing room in the Senate to openly
participate in the proceedings.
And they did so without threat of arrest from the nation¹s chief
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
Many of the illegal immigrants were recognized by name by Sen. Dick
Durbin (D. ­Ill.) who led the panel, and commended by Obama
administration officials who want to give them legal status under
sweeping legislation called the DREAM Act.
The DREAM Act would give permanent legal status to illegal immigrants,
up to age 35, who arrived in the United States before age 16, provided
they complete two years of college or serve two years in the military.
³The young people who would be eligible for the DREAM Act call
themselves dreamers,² Durbin said. ³Over the years, I have met hundreds
of these dreamers, and hundreds of them are here today,² Durbin continued.
Durbin introduced about a half dozen of the illegal immigrants by name
and asked them to stand, as he told their story of how they were brought
into the country illegally by their parents. Although they had attended
U.S. schools, Durbin said they
could either not get jobs or faced problems pursing higher education
because of their illegal status.
³Let me ask everyone here today who is a DREAM Act student to stand and
be recognized,² Durbin said.
Nearly everyone in the audience stood.
³Thank you so much for being here,² Durbin said.
They left this part out:

"When I look around this room, I see America's future, our doctors, our
teachers, our nurses, our engineers, our scientists, our soldiers, our
congressmen, our senators, and maybe our president..."

Dicky's a little unclear on Constitutional requirements. There's a
possibility the man is an idiot.
McAfee
Democrats are clueless. They simply want money and power.
c***@webtv.net
2011-07-01 23:47:59 UTC
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Top+Shrink+says+leftist+are+Clinically+Insane

leftist and democraps and libturds.Just ask Top Shrink, Harold Rossiter
in Saint Charles.He will tell you.
cuhulin
John Boner
2011-07-02 08:52:57 UTC
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
[...]
All the female illegals present were obviously all pregnant with
nonuplets and about to mass drop. That means 9 babies per baby mule.
I know in their OWN personal lives how hard it is for Radical Ranting
Reckless Republican Closeted Clown Conservatives to do the math and
actually keep track of how many children are theirs and how many are
another man's like, say, a Marine son who washes out as a soldier and
is never mentioned again after failing to glorify enough the rep of a
deadbeat daddy troll on the net? Lack of sexual performance as a man
followed by divorce should have been the clue for the clueless on that
one...

Awwwww.
J R
2011-07-02 15:22:32 UTC
Even at my ripe old age of 69, sometimes I get to feeling horney.I am a
white dude, I want to find me a chocolate gal of about 20 something
years old.

Thank Gawd I am a Conservative.
cuhulin, Loves Chocolate Gals
Pepe Le Jew
2011-07-02 17:25:16 UTC
Post by John Boner
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
[...]
Kenneth Ray Martin is still mad that I outed him in response to his
posting all my kids' names on the net, including the former Marine, who's
motto is, BTW, "Never Forgive, Never Forget".

He learned that from me, and it was later affirmed by the USMC. We
scots-irish redneck hillbillies have loooong memories.

As do the archives of usenet, "Sonny pro Bono".

Pretty gross stuff, amigo. Good thing you didn't post it under your real
name, it would be a real bummer to have that sort of thing follow you
around the rest of your life. I hope you don't piss someone off enough to
collect it all and repost with your name firmly attached for all of
eternity. Ouch.
McAfee
Gotta watch those swishy girly men.
Pepe Le Jew
2011-07-02 18:14:24 UTC
Post by McAfee
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by John Boner
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
[...]
I can think of better things to watch than some balding loon play fight
club on usenet.

He's been doing it for years, and knocks himself out repeatedly, often
disappearing for up to a year at a time for recovery.

He needs another intervention.
Sanders
Include me out.
Pepe Le Jew
2011-07-02 21:12:14 UTC
Post by Sanders
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by John Boner
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
[...]
Considering you're not a professional, you would never be included in the
first place.
--
"Government has to start living within its means, just like families do."
---Barack Obama, Teabagger
Sanders
2011-07-03 02:02:27 UTC
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by Sanders
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by John Boner
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
[...]
You don't have to be a professional, you just have to be able to stand
the smell.
John Boner
2011-07-03 14:24:41 UTC
On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 12:58:53 -0700, Sanders
Post by Sanders
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by John Boner
Post by Pepe Le Jew
Post by McAfee
[...]
As usual, Rudd is just masturbating his tongue from behind his
keyboard of courage. Rudd would have to FIND a man since he's lacking
in testosterone...that he doesn't import!!!
Dyanetics
2011-07-22 16:30:19 UTC
Can't get yours up again fatboi?
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-20 23:10:44 UTC
I hate democrats more than ever. Disgusting losers that shoot up a Republican baseball game.
Miloch
2018-12-21 01:12:23 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
I hate democrats more than ever. Disgusting losers that shoot up a Republican baseball game.
Heh....you RV guys crack me up...no....seriously, man...you got a flush toilet
in that thing or you just hang your ass out the window and go "Bombs Away"

*
2A
2018-12-21 23:37:31 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
I hate democrats more than ever. Disgusting losers that shoot up a Republican baseball game.
Well what do you expect from the lowest scum of our society? They
actually have RATS in their name. That tells you everything you need
to know about them.
Miloch
2018-12-22 01:23:34 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by r***@gmail.com
I hate democrats more than ever. Disgusting losers that shoot up a Republican
baseball game.
Well what do you expect from the lowest scum of our society? They
actually have RATS in their name. That tells you everything you need
to know about them.
Ya...ya...Republicans control Congress and the White House yet all problems are
the fault of the Democrats?....How's the ole portfolio...I bet it really
shriveled up after this week's plungeroonie...got anything left?...

OK, everybody...all together now...

"THANKS DRUMPF"

*
m***@gmail.com
Demonrats are horrible people. They're just gross. Their violence, hatred for the US, hypocrisy, meanness, lies, they're so many disgusting qualities about them. The republican party is quite bad too BUT, if we follow the 'conservative ideology' the correct way and were to get rid of all the sell out RINOs in office, replacing them with real people, caring people, such as our president Trump, we could not only be number one but we'd be number one forever. But demonrats will soon completely destroy this country. Let me tell you what is going to happen in the next 10 or so years. Trump will loose this next election. There is no doubt in my mind. There is simply too much fraudulent voting on the left and they like it that way. He isn't going to loose for lack of being a great president but because of the illegals voting, double voting, cheating within (like we saw rampant in the 2018 midterms, which was a test for the scumocrats.) Once they win, they'll open the borders completely, we'll have a total breakdown of society, jobs will disappear, taxes will start to go back up to cover what they're losing in tax income. That will push more people out of their own businesses and eventually, we'll have a total breakdown. We started to see it with Obama. Every week we saw non stop rioting, cops getting shot, violence everywhere and have you guys ever noticed that it's ALWAYS coming out of the left? ALWAYS!!! Guarantee that you can't show me 1 video of right violence or conservative violence! No, we clean up after our rallies, we help each other out, we love each other. We're good people. You people on the left are as close to what I would call a monster as you can get without actually being a monster. The left will ensure that they'll never lose again with the illegal voting. They'll also make sure that those illegals can vote in the future legally. We WILL experience communism in this country in our lifetime if you're 50 or younger. It's a guarantee. Heck, if hillary didn't cheat and buy off the super delegates, bernie sanders would have won and quite possibly won the general election. Think about that!!! A self avowed communist would have been running this country. Not much different from Obama, but just knowing that the people voted for a self avowed communist tells you a lot about where this country is headed. It's coming people. Get ready!
Miloch
2019-01-01 16:47:22 UTC
Post by McAfee
Illegal Aliens Step Boldly Out of the Shadows at DREAM Hearing
by Audrey Hudson
06/29/2011
=20
TL;DR

...brevity...the key to Internet communication

*

m***@gmail.com
2019-01-01 16:01:02 UTC
Post by McAfee
[...]
Demonrats are horrible people. They're just gross. Their violence, hatred for the US, hypocrisy, meanness, lies, there are so many disgusting qualities about them. The republican party is quite bad too BUT, if we follow the 'conservative ideology' the correct way and were to get rid of all the sell out RINOs in office, replacing them with real people, caring people, such as our president Trump, we could not only be number one but we'd be number one forever.

But demonrats will soon completely destroy this country. Let me tell you what is going to happen in the next 10 or so years. Trump will loose this next election. There is no doubt in my mind. There is simply too much fraudulent voting on the left and they like it that way. He isn't going to loose for lack of being a great president but because of the illegals voting, double voting, cheating from within (like we saw rampant in the 2018 midterms, which was a test for the scumocrats.) Once they win, they'll open the borders completely, we'll have a total breakdown of society, jobs will disappear, taxes will start to go back up to cover what they're losing in tax income. That will push more people out of their own businesses and eventually, we'll have a total breakdown. We started to see it with Obama. Every week we saw non stop rioting, cops getting shot, violence everywhere and have you guys ever noticed that it's ALWAYS coming out of the left? ALWAYS!!! Guarantee that you can't show me 1 video of right violence or conservative violence! No, we clean up after our rallies, we help each other out, we love each other. We're good people. You people on the left are as close to what I would call a monster as you can get without actually being a monster. The left will ensure that they'll never lose again with the illegal voting. They'll also make sure that those illegals can vote in the future legally. We WILL experience communism in this country in our lifetime if you're 50 or younger. It's a guarantee. Heck, if hillary didn't cheat and buy off the super delegates, bernie sanders would have won and quite possibly won the general election. Think about that!!! A self avowed communist would have been running this country. Not much different from Obama, but just knowing that the people voted for a self avowed communist tells you a lot about where this country is headed. It's coming people. Get ready!