Trump ....backs doctor who blames witchcraft and 'sex with demons' for illnesses
2020-07-29 00:32:47 UTC
'I happen to think it works': Donald Trump defends hydroxychloroquine after
Twitter deleted video saying it's a COVID cure.....backs doctor who blames
witchcraft and 'sex with demons' for illnesses and then walks out after saying
'nobody likes me'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8570019/I-happen-think-works-Trump-defends-hydroxychloroquine-Twitter-deletes-tweets.html

*President Donald Trump defended the doctor whose claims he retweeted that
hydroxychloroquine is a 'cure' for coronavirus got removed by Twitter

*'I thought her voice was an important voice but I know nothing about her,' he
said and ended his press conference when pressed on her

*Twitter removed some of Dr. Stella Immanuel's videos Trump retweeted

*She has a long history of supporting conspiracy theories

*Donald Trump Jr.'s Twitter account was restricted after he posted a video of
Immanuel claiming hydroxychloroquine 'cures' coronavirus

*His pokesperson Andrew Surabian posted the notification of the ban, claiming,
'Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America'

*Dr. Stella Immanuel's speech was removed from Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

*She slammed 'fake doctors' who doubt the efficacy of the drug in treating
coronavirus and said to the public 'you don't need a mask'

*Silicon Valley CEOs, excluding Twitter's Jack Dorsey, are expected on Capitol
Hill Wednesday to testify in an anti-trust hearing before the Judiciary
Committee

President Donald Trump defended the doctor whose claimed that hydroxychloroquine
is a 'cure' for coronavirus after her videos were removed by Twitter and
resulted in his son's account being suspended.

Dr. Stella Immanuel has a long history of supporting conspiracy theories and
Trump ended his Tuesday press conference when pressed about his own retweets of
her claims about hydroxy.

'She was on air along with many other doctors,' he said. 'They were big fans of
hydroxychloroquine. And I thought she was very impressive in the sense that from
where she came - I don't know which country she comes from - but she says she's
had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients and I thought her
voice was an important voice but I know nothing about her.'

The president was being pressed by claims Immanuel has made that include face
masks not working in combating COVID, alien DNA being used in prescriptions, and
that the medical community is trying to make a vaccine to make a person immune
to religion.

Trump ended the matter by saying 'thank you very much' and leaving the podium.

In May the World Health Organization stopped its hydroxychloroquine trial. The
National Institutes for Health similarly halted their trial in June after
determining it provided 'no benefit' in the patients studied.

Trump admitted in May he was on a two week course of the drug as part of a
regime to combat the coroanvirus.

He said on Tuesday that 'many doctors' think hydroxy is successful.

'Many doctors think it is extremely successful,' he said. 'The
hydroxychloroquine coupled with the z-pack. And some some people think it's
become political. I took it for a 14-day period. And I'm here. I think it works
in the early stages. I think front line medical people believe that too. Some.
Many. So we'll take a look at it.'

He pointed out he had no complications from taking hydroxy, which is an
anti-malarial drug.

'The one thing we know. It's been out for a long time, that particular formula
and that's essentially what it is, the pill, and it's been for malaria, lupus
and other things,' Trump said. 'It's safe. It doesn't cause problems. I had no
problem. I had absolutely no problem. Felt no different. Didn't feel good, bad
or indifferent.'

The president has come under heat for his handling of the coronavirus crisis and
in recent weeks has tried rectify his reputation by holding solo coronavirus
briefings, canceling some campaign events, and wearing a mask in public.

In his Monday Twitter spree Trump retweeted a video of Dr. Immanuel claiming
hydroxychloroquine works in battling the virus, which has infected more than
4.42 million and killed more than 151,000 Americans.

The video was published by the right-wing media outlet Breitbart News and showed
Immanuel and others calling themselves 'America's Frontline Doctors' staging a
press conference in Washington, D.C. on Friday.

She slammed 'fake doctors' who doubt the efficacy of the drug, and claimed it's
a 'cure', adding 'you don't need a mask.'

'If some fake science comes out and says we've done studies and they found out
that it doesn't work, I can tell you categorically it's fake science,' she said.

'I want to know who's conducted that study and who's behind it. Because there is
no way I have treat 350 patients and counting and nobody is dead,' she said on
how she allegedly treated patients with hydroxychloroquine along with zinc, and
Zithromax.

However, her claims are contrary to the extensive tests that have been done
regarding the drug.

Video of her fiery speech was shared on Twitter where it racked up over 14
million views on Monday, partly due to the promotion by far-right news
organizations, but Twitter later took it down.

Facebook and YouTube also began to pull down videos of her claims, claiming it's
spreading misinformation about the pandemic.

Immanuel demanded the social media platforms reupload her videos after they were
taken down for spreading disinformation. She claimed God would crash their
computers if they did not repost her speech.

'Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with
start crashing till you do. You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my
page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name,' Immanuel said in a
mistake-littered tweet Monday night.

While Immanuel has been embraced by Trump and his supporters, the pediatrician
and religious minister has made some outlandish claims in the past.

She has often alleged that gynecological problems, like cysts and endometriosis,
are actually caused by people dreaming about having intercourse with demons and
witches.

Immanuel also claims scientists are working on a vaccine to prevent people from
being born religious and asserts that alien DNA is used in modern-day medical
treatments.

Donald Trump Jr. called Immanuel's viral Friday speech a 'must watch' and posted
a link on his Twitter page, causing his account access to be limited by Twitter
for violating its rules.

President Trump also posted a link to the video through a retweet but was not
locked out of his account. Twitter did not explain the discrepancy.

'We've temporarily limited some of your account features,' the Twitter notice to
the president's eldest son reads, adding it will be in effect for 12 hours.

'We have determined that this account violated the Twitter Rules. Specifically,
for: 1. Violating the policy on spreading misleading and potentially harmful
information related to COVID-19,' it continued.

Andrew Surabian, a spokesman to Don Jr., posted an image of the notice to
Twitter Tuesday morning, lamenting: 'Big Tech is the biggest threat to free
expression in America today & they're continuing to engage in open election
interference - full stop.'

The ban comes as Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Facebook founder and
CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google's parent company Alphabet,
prepare to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

The hearing will focus on big tech companies and potential antitrust law
violations in the industry.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is not on the docket for the hearing Wednesday.

While Don Jr.'s account is in this restricted state, he can still send direct
messages on the platform and browse Twitter.

He will not, however, be able to tweet, retweet, follow new accounts or like
anyone's tweets.

President Trump often lamented that there is social media bias against
conservative voices.

'Twitter suspending Don Jr. for sharing a viral video of medical professionals
discussing their views on Hydroxychloroquine is further proof that Big Tech is
intent on killing free expression online and is another instance of them
committing election interference to stifle Republican voices,' Don Jr.'s
spokesperson Surabian said in a statement on the incident.

'While there is indeed much disagreement in the medical community about the
efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine in treating coronavirus, there have been studies
reported on by 'mainstream' outlets like CNN, suggesting that it may in fact be
an effective treatment,' he continued. 'Those pretending otherwise are lying for
political reasons.'

'[I]t is beyond the pale for Twitter to silence someone for sharing the views of
medical professionals who happen to dissent with their anti-Hydroxychloroquine
narrative,' Surabian concluded.

Earlier this summer, President Trump also earned his first ever blue exclamation
point when Twitter flagged two of his tweets claiming there are heightened
instances of voter-fraud with mail-in ballots as 'misleading.'

Another one of Trump's tweets was hidden, with a prompt to reveal the contents
of it, this summer after he threatened protesters in the Seattle Autonomous Zone
with 'force.'

'There will never be an Autonomous Zone' in Washington, D.C., as long as I'm
your President,' Trump tweeted at the time, referring to an area that was
occupied by protesters. 'If they try they will be met with serious force!'

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Tuesday morning also dismissed Trump's Monday night Twitter
rant, which included his post of Dr. Immanuel's speech along with criticism of
Fauci.

'I don't know how to address that,' the nation's top immunologist told Good
Morning America regarding the president's tweet storm. 'I'm just going to,
certainly, continue doing my job.'

'I, you know, I don't tweet, I don't – I don't even read them,' Fauci, 79, told
ABC News host George Stephanopoulos. 'So I don't really want to go there.'

Trump went on a Twitter frenzy Monday night, including retweets of posts
claiming Fauci lied to the country regarding hydroxychloroquine, which the
president revealed he has taken as a preventative measure to stop him from
contracting coronavirus.

Fauci, a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, pushed back Tuesday
morning: 'I have not been misleading the American public under any
circumstances.'

*
Andrew W
2020-07-29 05:32:30 UTC
'I happen to think it works': Donald Trump defends hydroxychloroquine after
Twitter deleted video saying it's a COVID cure.....backs doctor who blames
witchcraft and 'sex with demons' for illnesses and then walks out after saying
'nobody likes me'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8570019/I-happen-think-works-Trump-defends-hydroxychloroquine-Twitter-deletes-tweets.html
*President Donald Trump defended the doctor whose claims he retweeted that
hydroxychloroquine is a 'cure' for coronavirus got removed by Twitter
Here's another copy of the video. The doctor is telling the truth. We are
living in a police state and that's why it was ordered to be deleted. The
deep state is trying to ban free speech and truth telling.
Some doctors have even been murdered for speaking out.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-us-doctor-claims-shes-cured-covid19/news-story/e18cc2609a7aa322104227f53734eb81
Miloch
2020-07-29 06:23:15 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Miloch
'I happen to think it works': Donald Trump defends hydroxychloroquine after
Twitter deleted video saying it's a COVID cure.....backs doctor who blames
witchcraft and 'sex with demons' for illnesses and then walks out after saying
'nobody likes me'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8570019/I-happen-think-works-Trump-defends-hydroxychloroquine-Twitter-deletes-tweets.html
*President Donald Trump defended the doctor whose claims he retweeted that
hydroxychloroquine is a 'cure' for coronavirus got removed by Twitter
Here's another copy of the video. The doctor is telling the truth. We are
living in a police state and that's why it was ordered to be deleted. The
deep state is trying to ban free speech and truth telling.
Some doctors have even been murdered for speaking out.
So...what do ya recommend for beginners, Werner...you know...those out to
protect their homestead for the very first time? 50 caliber M2 Browning...and
open up on the hordes at a range of 1000 yards...or maybe a 9mm Beretta for
close-up work when they're just climbing over your backyard fence, peeing in
your pool and leaving unsightly footprints in your tulip garden?

*
Andrew W
Just educate yourself about what's going on start from there.
Malte Runz
2020-07-29 09:52:27 UTC
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:32:30 +1000, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by Miloch
[...]
Oh my... Just look at the people behind her. All in brand new
identical lab coats. The one women can hardly keep a straight face.
This has scam written all over it, and of course you buy it hook, line
and sinker.

The conclusion of a recent study says:

"Among patients hospitalized with mild-to-moderate Covid-19, the use
of hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, did not improve
clinical status at 15 days as compared with standard care. (Funded by
the Coalition Covid-19 Brazil and EMS Pharma; ClinicalTrials.gov
number, NCT04322123. opens in new tab.)"

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2019014

I can bury you under a pile of similar studies that show the same
thing. And what do you have? Fake doctors in lab coats?
Malte Runz
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-29 13:57:38 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Miloch
[...]
What did the pig-ignorant morons expect? It's an antimalarial, not an
antiviral - and malaria is a blood parasite not a virus. It's truly
pathetic just how many ignorant, gullible and stupid people took it
seriously.

But this is the country where people fall for infomercial
get-rich-quick scams, psychic friends network, stinking rich TV faith
healers, evangelists and their "paid programming", quack medicines,
pyramid selling scams, real estate "courses", etc. Not to mention
denying evolution, global warming etc as part of a global conspiracy
of the world's scientists to mislead everybody (why the heck would
there be one, and what would the motivation be for it?).
Malte Runz
2020-07-29 14:32:45 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Miloch
[...]
Why do 'they' do it, you ask. To rule the world, of course.
Mwahahaha...
Malte Runz
Andrew W
2020-07-30 00:11:38 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Miloch
[...]
You are such a poor researcher and judge of situations and people. Have you
ever been able to think properly?
Malte Runz
2020-07-30 08:44:23 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Miloch
[...]
Funny you say so, especially when it is I who take your 'evidence'
apart and show that you have been manipulated. Did you look at the
video with the crazy female doctor? Did you catch any of the details I
pointed out? Did you look at the study I referred to? Do you need more
of the same?
https://tinyurl.com/yxcos6se
Malte Runz
Andrew W
2020-07-31 05:23:31 UTC
'I happen to think it works': Donald Trump defends hydroxychloroquine after
Twitter deleted video saying it's a COVID cure.....backs doctor who blames
witchcraft and 'sex with demons' for illnesses and then walks out after saying
'nobody likes me'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8570019/I-happen-think-works-Trump-defends-hydroxychloroquine-Twitter-deletes-tweets.html
*President Donald Trump defended the doctor whose claims he retweeted that
hydroxychloroquine is a 'cure' for coronavirus got removed by Twitter
*'I thought her voice was an important voice but I know nothing about her,' he
said and ended his press conference when pressed on her
*Twitter removed some of Dr. Stella Immanuel's videos Trump retweeted
Evidence we are living in a police state. Deleting such a tweet is in no
one's interest except corrupt drug corporations and socialist governments.
Post by Miloch
*She has a long history of supporting conspiracy theories
Only according to establishment controlled trolls. You don't know how the
world works. Clue: Money and power.
Post by Miloch
*Donald Trump Jr.'s Twitter account was restricted after he posted a video of
Immanuel claiming hydroxychloroquine 'cures' coronavirus
More evidence of this being a police state.
Post by Miloch
*His pokesperson Andrew Surabian posted the notification of the ban, claiming,
'Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America'
Absolutely true. There is deep corruption in our establishments. I and
others have listened to/read hundreds of testimonies from insiders including
people in the military and ex FBI and CIA agents.
Post by Miloch
*Dr. Stella Immanuel's speech was removed from Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
Again more evidence we have a police state.

You boneheads know nothing.