Stormy Daniels, Rightly, Has Returned to Dick-Shaming the President
2018-10-16 21:16:49 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-rightly-has-returned-to-dick-shaming-t-1829785534

Stormy Daniels has overcome her previously expressed regret for comparing Donald
Trump’s “unusual,” “smaller than average” dick to a toadstool:

Stormy Daniels‏Verified account @StormyDaniels

Stormy Daniels Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to
his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women
and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for
bestiality. Game on, Tiny.

*
NoBody
Stormy who?
Miloch
2018-10-17 15:47:04 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-rightly-has-returned-to-dick-shaming-t-1829785534
Stormy Daniels has overcome her previously expressed regret for comparing Donald
Stormy Daniels Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to
his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women
and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for
bestiality. Game on, Tiny.
*
Stormy who?
Mmmmm....you know who!...Drumpfs ex-piece. The kind of woman whose ass you'd
jam your face into...

...seriously, man...if ya had to eat the corn out of 'er shit, would ya prefer
she wolf down a 7 oz can of Green Giant Niblets or just corn on the cob?

Stormy awaits your decision...

*
Byker
2018-10-17 16:53:02 UTC
You'd have to tie a board across your ass to keep from falling in...
tRudy Crayola
2018-10-18 00:15:24 UTC
Post by Byker
Mmmmm....you know who!...Drumpfs ex-piece.  The kind of woman whose
ass you'd jam your face into...
You'd have to tie a board across your ass to keep from falling in...
And while your in there, See if you can find my Motorcycle?
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
NoBody
2018-10-18 10:20:38 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-rightly-has-returned-to-dick-shaming-t-1829785534
Stormy Daniels has overcome her previously expressed regret for comparing Donald
Stormy Daniels Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to
his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women
and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for
bestiality. Game on, Tiny.
*
Stormy who?
Mmmmm....you know who!...Drumpfs ex-piece. The kind of woman whose ass you'd
jam your face into...
Stormy who? Oh you mean the irrelvent tramp who's making her money by
having various body parts shoved in her face at the seediest dives?
Post by Miloch
...seriously, man...if ya had to eat the corn out of 'er shit, would ya prefer
she wolf down a 7 oz can of Green Giant Niblets or just corn on the cob?
Stormy awaits your decision...
Who???
2018-10-18 10:30:19 UTC
Post by NoBody
Stormy who? Oh you mean the irrelvent tramp who's making her money by
having various body parts shoved in her face at the seediest dives?
Including iDJT's? What does it say about iDJT he fucked her while Melania was
recoverring from bearing Barron?
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
NoBody
So you claim but your track record isn't all that great.
Siri Cruise
2018-10-19 11:46:28 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Stormy who? Oh you mean the irrelvent tramp who's making her money by
having various body parts shoved in her face at the seediest dives?
Including iDJT's? What does it say about iDJT he fucked her while Melania was
recoverring from bearing Barron?
So you claim but your track record isn't all that great.
So you disagree with iDJT's confessions, and you claim he lies.
NoBody
Feel free to post your proof.
Siri Cruise
2018-10-20 14:28:55 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Stormy who? Oh you mean the irrelvent tramp who's making her money by
having various body parts shoved in her face at the seediest dives?
Including iDJT's? What does it say about iDJT he fucked her while Melania was
recoverring from bearing Barron?
So you claim but your track record isn't all that great.
So you disagree with iDJT's confessions, and you claim he lies.
Feel free to post your proof.
Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is
so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so!
Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is
not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not!
Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is
so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so!
Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is not! Is so! Is
not!

You have such a deft argument style.
Miloch
2018-10-20 15:59:02 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
[...]
His nym is 'Nobody' for a reason!

*
NoBody
2018-10-21 14:05:36 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
[...]
Ok, so you are unable to support your claim and are devolving into the
typical lib. Got it.
Miloch
2018-10-18 15:50:47 UTC
Post by Miloch
...seriously, man...if ya had to eat the corn out of 'er shit, would ya prefer
she wolf down a 7 oz can of Green Giant Niblets or just corn on the cob?
Stormy awaits your decision...
Who???
See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the popcorn....you can bring
the...you know...corn niblets!

*
NoBody
2018-10-19 10:38:12 UTC
Post by Miloch
...seriously, man...if ya had to eat the corn out of 'er shit, would ya prefer
she wolf down a 7 oz can of Green Giant Niblets or just corn on the cob?
Stormy awaits your decision...
Who???
See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the popcorn....you can bring
the...you know...corn niblets!
Oh another fantasy boy dreams of impeachment...
2018-10-19 14:59:43 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
...seriously, man...if ya had to eat the corn out of 'er shit, would ya prefer
she wolf down a 7 oz can of Green Giant Niblets or just corn on the cob?
Stormy awaits your decision...
Who???
See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the popcorn....you can bring
the...you know...corn niblets!
Oh another fantasy boy dreams of impeachment...
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!

Good luck with that one, Sparkie.

*
NoBody
Typical lib attempt at shifting the subject...
Miloch
2018-10-20 15:56:55 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
...seriously, man...if ya had to eat the corn out of 'er shit, would ya prefer
she wolf down a 7 oz can of Green Giant Niblets or just corn on the cob?
Stormy awaits your decision...
Who???
See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the popcorn....you can bring
the...you know...corn niblets!
Oh another fantasy boy dreams of impeachment...
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!
Typical lib attempt at shifting the subject...
...yours is typical clueless posters attempt at replying when he's out of gas.

Like I said....See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the
popcorn....you can bring the...you know...corn niblets!

*
NoBody
2018-10-21 14:06:29 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
...seriously, man...if ya had to eat the corn out of 'er shit, would ya prefer
she wolf down a 7 oz can of Green Giant Niblets or just corn on the cob?
Stormy awaits your decision...
Who???
See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the popcorn....you can bring
the...you know...corn niblets!
Oh another fantasy boy dreams of impeachment...
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!
Typical lib attempt at shifting the subject...
...yours is typical clueless posters attempt at replying when he's out of gas.
Like I said....See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the
popcorn....you can bring the...you know...corn niblets!
Another moron for the fantasy-boy "reality".
2018-10-21 16:44:05 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Oh another fantasy boy dreams of impeachment...
*
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!
Typical lib attempt at shifting the subject...
...yours is typical clueless posters attempt at replying when he's out of gas.
Like I said....See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the
popcorn....you can bring the...you know...corn niblets!
Another moron for the fantasy-boy "reality".
Shouldn't you be blaming all your personal/financial failures on George
Soros?....you know...every nutball Republican's favorite whipping boy.

*
NoBody
2018-10-22 10:21:14 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Oh another fantasy boy dreams of impeachment...
*
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!
Typical lib attempt at shifting the subject...
...yours is typical clueless posters attempt at replying when he's out of gas.
Like I said....See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the
popcorn....you can bring the...you know...corn niblets!
Another moron for the fantasy-boy "reality".
Shouldn't you be blaming all your personal/financial failures on George
Soros?....you know...every nutball Republican's favorite whipping boy.
Your evasion is noted. BTW, I've *earned* every thing I have and
doubt you can say the same thing.
2018-10-22 15:47:05 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
...yours is typical clueless posters attempt at replying when he's out of gas.
Like I said....See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the
popcorn....you can bring the...you know...corn niblets!
Another moron for the fantasy-boy "reality".
Shouldn't you be blaming all your personal/financial failures on George
Soros?....you know...every nutball Republican's favorite whipping boy.
Your evasion is noted. BTW, I've *earned* every thing I have and
doubt you can say the same thing.
Ya ya...like 2A (and The Donald!)...you're all talk about how you've "*earned*
every thing I have". Post your W-2s or it didn't happen, TrumpGirl...talk is
cheap.

*
NoBody
2018-10-23 10:34:39 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
...yours is typical clueless posters attempt at replying when he's out of gas.
Like I said....See ya at Trump's impeachment, Nobody...I'll bring the
popcorn....you can bring the...you know...corn niblets!
Another moron for the fantasy-boy "reality".
Shouldn't you be blaming all your personal/financial failures on George
Soros?....you know...every nutball Republican's favorite whipping boy.
Your evasion is noted. BTW, I've *earned* every thing I have and
doubt you can say the same thing.
Ya ya...like 2A (and The Donald!)...you're all talk about how you've "*earned*
every thing I have". Post your W-2s or it didn't happen, TrumpGirl...talk is
cheap.
I guess you believe I'm dumber than are you. Tell ya what, you post
yours first.
Miloch
2018-10-23 14:25:21 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Ya ya...like 2A (and The Donald!)...you're all talk about how you've "*earned*
every thing I have". Post your W-2s or it didn't happen, TrumpGirl...talk is
cheap.
I guess you believe I'm dumber than are you. Tell ya what, you post
yours first.
Ya....just as I thought...

*
NoBody
2018-10-24 10:10:05 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Ya ya...like 2A (and The Donald!)...you're all talk about how you've "*earned*
every thing I have". Post your W-2s or it didn't happen, TrumpGirl...talk is
cheap.
I guess you believe I'm dumber than are you. Tell ya what, you post
yours first.
Ya....just as I thought...
So you'll demand personal data from me that you won't supply about
yourself. Typical lib...
NoBody
<crickets.wav>
RRichA
2018-10-22 14:20:11 UTC
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!
Good luck with that one, Sparkie.
Trump prefers sex with boys now, not female prostitutes. Is he even allowed
near Baron?
Miloch
2018-10-22 16:16:28 UTC
Post by RRichA
Post by Miloch
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!
Good luck with that one, Sparkie.
Trump prefers sex with boys now, not female prostitutes. Is he even allowed
near Baron?
Pretty sure he doesn't know who Baron is...and don't think Melania wants him
anywhere near his son...

*
RRichA
2019-08-26 21:27:09 UTC
near Baron?
tRudy Crayola
2019-08-27 01:26:54 UTC
Post by RRichA
Post by Miloch
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!
Good luck with that one, Sparkie.
Trump prefers sex with boys now, not female prostitutes. Is he even allowed
near Baron?
Actually President Trump gets his Jollies making Democrats and the Swamp
press, dance Jigs. After he wins the next election he will upgrade your
kind to a "Step and Fetchit" activity. Isn't that a wonderful idea?
Making Democrats do something useful for a change? I do wonder how much
longer the entertainment value of you Swampers can possibly last.
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
RRichA
2019-12-03 14:53:05 UTC
near Baron?
Miloch
2019-12-03 16:00:16 UTC
Post by RRichA
Post by Miloch
...ya...and you're dreaming of a 2nd term for Drumpf!!!
Good luck with that one, Sparkie.
Trump prefers sex with boys now, not female prostitutes. Is he even allowed
near Baron?
Trump Likes to Lie in Bed With a Cheeseburger While Watching Three TVs

https://www.spin.com/2018/01/new-book-trump-likes-to-lie-in-bed-with-a-cheeseburger-while-watching-three-tvs/

Donald Trump’s transition to the presidency was anything but smooth, as his
first month in office was characterized by failed or contentious executive
orders, huge protests, and an unhealthy obsession with the crowd size at his
inauguration. Now, an excerpt from Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,
a new book by Michael Wolff chronicling the first few months of Trump’s term,
reveals the transition to the actual White House was equally rocky, as POTUS
sparred with everyone from Secret Service to housekeeping.

According to Wolff, one of Trump’s first orders of business was to install two
additional TV screens in his bedroom. At the time, Melania was still living in
New York with their son Barron, so Trump was left alone in the room at night.
Sometimes Trump would have a 6:30 p.m. meeting with former chief strategist
Steve Bannon, but if not, “more to his liking, he was in bed by that time with a
cheeseburger, watching his three screens and making phone calls.”

That may sound like a nice relaxing evening for the average person, but it’s not
exactly the behavior one usually looks for in a head of state. Especially when
you consider that, according to Wolff, these weren’t necessarily business phone
calls Trump was making, but instead personal calls where he would ring up his
friends and complain about how everyone is out to get him. On one 26-minute-long
call, Trump reportedly vented to a friend about CNN chief Jeffery Zucker and the
infamous piss dossier, and forcefully declared that Bannon, whom many were
characterizing as the power behind the throne at the time, had “zero” influence
over his decisions.

Wolff reports that Trump’s paranoid behavior didn’t stop there, however. Early
in his stay at the White House, Trump got into an argument with Secret Service
who did not approve of POTUS’ request to have a lock installed on his bedroom
door. He even yelled at some of the staff for picking his dirty shirts up off
the floor to wash them, insisting, “If my shirt is on the floor, it’s because I
want it on the floor.” He also barred housekeeping from touching his toothbrush
out of fear of being poisoned, a fear which Wolff also claims explains the
president’s affinity for McDonald’s because “nobody knew he was coming and the
food was safely premade.”

Read the rest the excerpt at New York Magazine.

2018-10-17 17:38:20 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
https://theslot.jezebel.com/stormy-daniels-rightly-has-returned-to-dick-shami
ng-t-1829785534
Stormy Daniels has overcome her previously expressed regret for comparing Donald
Stormy Daniels Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to
his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women
and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for
bestiality. Game on, Tiny.
*
Stormy who?
I have no idea. So how goes the Republican returning dignity to the Oval Office>