Both former Bush communist presidents are wrong.
e***@posti.com
2017-08-19 00:12:57 UTC
The Bush presidents both saw an increase in racist behavior
against white people and they stood silent doing nothing.

Obama encouraged racist behavior against whites and the Bush
presidents said said nothing.

Trump encourages people to stand up for themselves and the Bush
communists say he is wrong.

Blood & Soil
2017-08-19 03:17:14 UTC
Post by e***@posti.com
The Bush presidents both saw an increase in racist behavior
against white people and they stood silent doing nothing.
Anyone who opposes or criticizes Trump is wrong, hates America and
is a Communist.
Post by e***@posti.com
Obama encouraged racist behavior against whites and the Bush
presidents said said nothing.
How could Obama have been President when everybody including Trump
says he was a Muslim from Kenya and therefore inelligeable to be
POTUS?
Post by e***@posti.com
Trump encourages people to stand up for themselves and the Bush
communists say he is wrong.
Hitler encouraged the same and he was also a victim. Don't forget
when Poland attacked the Third Reich and started WW2, eventually
destroying everything The Fuehrer had built in his successful
campaign to Make Germany Great Again.

All white nationaist KKK NeoNazis are victims, except for the
lucky ones who have jobs, especially in hot dog restaurants.

I blame Jews! Negroes! and all non Ayrans.

Trump is an Ayran, he understands our plight.

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
Sub-Mariner
2017-08-19 15:38:40 UTC
Fuck off and DIE, albasani whore!
Blood & Soil

Siri Cruise
2019-05-31 08:31:32 UTC
Post by Blood & Soil
I blame Jews! Negroes! and all non Ayrans.
Trump is an Ayran, he understands our plight.
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
Peter Dinklage is a great actor, ain't he. I really liked him in Knights of
Badassdom.
Blood & Soil