L.A. Gossip: Is "Morning Show" Gayle a man?
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2016-05-26 20:28:05 UTC
The first time I saw her, my mom's was watching her on tv, and I said "that's a man"
c***@gmail.com
2016-05-26 20:29:38 UTC
But she's good.
Miloch
2016-05-26 23:53:45 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
The first time I saw her, my mom's was watching her on tv, and I said "that's a man"
Errr...ahhh....interesting post '1818'. If I ever see Gayle in a men's restroom
taking pee at one of the urinals...that'll add confirmation to your mother's
observation.

In the meantime, however, I'm just going on the assumption the Gayle is a...you
know...rug muncher.

go Warriors
k***@gmail.com
2017-08-17 11:37:15 UTC
Your Momma's got bad eyesight. Went to High School with Gayle, all girl, very tall and very nice.
Miloch
2017-08-17 20:08:30 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Your Momma's got bad eyesight. Went to High School with Gayle, all girl, very
tall and very nice.
...and a very dear personal...lots of hugs & kisses...friend with Oprah...been
cock-blocking Stedman Graham for decades now.

*
w***@gmail.com
2018-11-28 18:07:15 UTC
WOW! Why are some pepole so mean? I hope that you can back up what your saying at pepole in general because if you talk and Bully this person that is doing her Job and doing well for 26 years! Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what are people saying about you?
r***@gmail.com
2019-11-25 17:57:23 UTC
Oh yeah, people been saying that I was too fem but I'm straight as an arrow! Maybe Cuz I walk sexy or my hand gestures move like I'm conducting an orchestra but it's just me......
Funny how life is.....

Just me
Conrad
Zeb Quinn
Big time.
Miloch
2019-11-29 17:50:27 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Oh yeah, people been saying that I was too fem but I'm straight as an arrow!
Maybe Cuz I walk sexy or my hand gestures move like I'm conducting an orchestra
but it's just me......
Funny how life is.....
Just me
Conrad
Only way to know for sure Conrad, is have her stand at attention and issue the
order to "drop trou" and inspect 'er fur own self.