Bernie 49% - Trump 42% says FOX NEWS - HA !! HA !! HA !!
m***@hotmail.com
2020-02-29 19:56:20 UTC
You know I think the Dems are off if they think that going to a popular vote will help them. You know who doesn’t vote? Republicans in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles etc. Probably the biggest group of new voters by far if you went to a popular vote would be conservatives.
I’m for the electoral college for lots of reasons, but don’t think the popular vote would have made Hillary the winner, I don’t think it would have.
Even if it would have, at some point the popular vote will blow up in their face with a populist like Trump.
Then they'll cry for
for the EC.
That didn't happen to Obama, why do you think it will happen now?
m***@hotmail.com
2020-03-01 16:09:48 UTC
On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:29:30 -0800 (PST)
Trump Lashes Out At Fox News For New Poll Showing Him Losing To All
The Democratic Candidates [w/ Picture] Feb 28, 2020
--
https://www.vox.com/2020/2/28/21157803/trump-fox-news-poll-losing-to-b
iden-sanders-bloomberg