Biden: What's this red button do? OOPS!
Add Reply
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-30 22:32:02 UTC
This is just sad. Biden doesn't know where he is. Anyone that has personally
seen Alzheimer's knows this for what it is. It's sad the DNC would even run
this guy. https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1288196495645212675
super70s
2020-07-31 23:41:25 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
This is just sad. Biden doesn't know where he is. Anyone that has personally
seen Alzheimer's knows this for what it is. It's sad the DNC would even run
this guy. https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1288196495645212675
Better find yourself a new smear because that one isn't working.

The Trump campaign is reportedly "going silent" in ad buying throughout
August because the situation is so hopeless and they think they need to
"retool."

New lipstick on a pig beginning in September I guess.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-08-01 15:10:56 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
This is just sad. Biden doesn't know where he is. Anyone that has personally
seen Alzheimer's knows this for what it is. It's sad the DNC would even run
this guy. https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1288196495645212675
Better find yourself a new smear because that one isn't working.
The Trump campaign is reportedly "going silent" in ad buying throughout
August because the situation is so hopeless and they think they need to
"retool."
New lipstick on a pig beginning in September I guess.
Maybe the Russians should THINK ABOUT THAT red button before they help
Biden steal votes.
--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*