Trump Pulls a Charlottesville and Says He Hates All Kinds of 'Supremacy'
2019-08-07 15:28:19 UTC
https://splinternews.com/trump-pulls-a-charlottesville-and-says-he-hates-all-kin-1837029312

President Trump hasn’t even reached El Paso or Dayton yet, but he already had
his Charlottesville moment speaking with reporters outside the White House this
morning.

“I am concerned about the rise of any group of hate. I don’t like it,” he said.
“Whether it’s white supremacy, whether it’s any other kind of supremacy. Whether
it’s Antifa.”

Ah yes, all the other noted forms of violent supremacy like.....antifa? The
president went on to defend his rhetoric—which includes using words like
“invasion” to describe immigrants entering the country, which the gunman in El
Paso echoed in a manifesto—saying, “My rhetoric brings people together.”

Setting the right mood just ahead of touching down in two communities still
coping with unspeakable tragedy.

*
D-FENS
2019-08-07 16:47:18 UTC
https://splinternews.com/trump-pulls-a-charlottesville-and-says-he-hates-all-kin-1837029312
President Trump hasn’t even reached El Paso or Dayton yet, but he already had
his Charlottesville moment speaking with reporters outside the White House this
morning.
“I am concerned about the rise of any group of hate. I don’t like it,” he said.
“Whether it’s white supremacy, whether it’s any other kind of supremacy. Whether
it’s Antifa.”
Ah yes, all the other noted forms of violent supremacy like.....antifa? The
president went on to defend his rhetoric—which includes using words like
“invasion” to describe immigrants entering the country,
Invaders are not immigrants. There *is* an invasion of our country from
Mexico. The shooting at a Walmart store in El Paso doesn't change
anything with regard to the million invaders expected to invade Texas by
the end of this year. President Trump is right, and if he cucks on
stopping the invasion, he'll lose the next election and Texas, Arizona,
New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, and dozens of other states will become
occupied territories of the Third World with a Democratic president
cheering on The Great Replacement while disarming Americans to make the
country safe for the invaders.
Post by Miloch
which the gunman in El
Paso echoed in a manifesto—saying, “My rhetoric brings people together.”
Setting the right mood just ahead of touching down in two communities still
coping with unspeakable tragedy.
The Democratic presidential wannabes, the lugenpresse, and Democratic
mayors in Texas have thrown virtual gasoline on the fire with their
anti-white, anti-Trump, and anti-USA rhetoric since the shooting in El
Paso.
--
You're not being tolerant, inclusive, nor anti-racist. You're being
invaded, colonized and replaced.

www.globalgulag.us
Miloch
2019-08-07 17:05:13 UTC
Post by D-FENS
Post by Miloch
https://splinternews.com/trump-pulls-a-charlottesville-and-says-he-hates-all-kin-1837029312
President Trump hasn’t even reached El Paso or Dayton yet, but he already had
his Charlottesville moment speaking with reporters outside the White House this
morning.
Setting the right mood just ahead of touching down in two communities still
coping with unspeakable tragedy.
The Democratic presidential wannabes, the lugenpresse, and Democratic
mayors in Texas have thrown virtual gasoline on the fire with their
anti-white, anti-Trump, and anti-USA rhetoric since the shooting in El
Paso.
...do yourself a favor, TrumpStooge and watch less Lugen-Hannity and read more
New York Times.