Photos: Dayton Shooting: Suspect who killed promiscuous Democrat wigger sister Megan Betts & her black boyfriend in Dayton Ohio ID'd, reportedly had prior hit-list
Reply to: albasani.kook@albasani.net
2019-08-05 00:32:48 UTC
Deer Leftists,

Her family KNOWS she is / was a niggar fucking whore.
Her neighbors KNOW she is / was a niggar fucking whore.
The local bartenders KNOW she is / was a niggar fucking whore.
The CITY where she lives / lived KNOWS she is / was a niggar
fucking whore.
The COUNTY WELFARE DEPARTMENT where she lives / lived KNOWS she
is / was a niggar fucking whore.
The ENTIRE COUNTRY where she lives / lived KNOWS she is / was a
niggar fucking whore.
EVERYBODY KNOWS she is / was a niggar fucking whore.

Okay?

Fucking niggars is what got the stupid white bitch killed.

Her brother is a national hero.

BELLBROOK — The identity of the suspect in the Oregon District
shooting has been released.

The shooting suspect has been identified as Connor Betts, 24, of
Bellbrook, government sources confirmed.

Chris Baker, who just resigned this summer after 14 years as
Bellbrook High School principal, was asked about Betts’ time as
a Bellbrook student.

Asked about reports that, while a Bellbrook student, Betts was
suspended for causing a lockdown by writing a “hit-list” on a
bathroom wall, Baker said, “I would not dispute that
information, but I don’t want to get involved any more than just
making that comment.”

A woman who went to high school with Betts recalled the hit-list.

“I know he made the list,” she said. “I’m not sure who the names
were on there...He had a plan to shoot up the school.”

When she first heard about the shooting, she said Betts’ name
came to her mind.

“I guessed it might’ve been him just from that list,” she said.

She added that Betts was bullied at the high school and that he
seemed “pretty normal” after he “got some help from making list.”

Elizabeth Betz, a longtime Bellbrook school board member, said
she only had passing memory of Betts, from an elementary school
event, and from graduation, simply because their last names are
pronounced the same. She said she was unaware of any incidents
with Betts while he was in Bellbrook schools.
Dayton Shooting: Names of the victims released
A Bellbrook man who said he knew Betts for nearly two decades
said that he knew him as a nice and quiet person.

“The Connor Betts that I know was a nice kid,” the man said.
“The Connor Betts that I talked to I always got along with well.”

The pair rode the bus together and mainly talked about music and
pop culture.

The man said that he hadn’t seen Betts since graduation, but
that he spoke to him a about 10 months ago.

He said it was a casual conversation and wasn’t aware of any
possible personal issues going on in Betts’ life.
Dayton shooting: How to help our neighbors
While he didn’t know if Betts had any mental health issues, the
man said he thought the shooting reinforced the need to talk
openly about mental health.

“The biggest thing is to focus on mental health and to help
people who are going through the problems and going through the
struggles,” he said.

Several Bellbrook police cruisers were at an address on
Creekview Place as part of an investigation into the shooting at
the Oregon District that left nine people dead and numerous
other injured.
Dayton Shooting: 1 in critical condition at Miami Valley
Hospital following Oregon District shooting

Multiple investigators have been at the home in the 2200 block
of Creekview since around 6 a.m. this morning.

Bellbrook Police Chief Doug Doherty said Betts lives on the
street.

The home belongs to Stephen R. Betts, according to online
property records.

Doherty said the house and several vehicles on the property have
been searched as part of the investigation.

Betts didn’t have a violent criminal background, according to a
background check purchased by the Dayton Daily News and News
Center 7.

Kettering Municipal Court records say Betts had two speeding
tickets issued by Centerville police in 2013 and 2014.
Dayton Shooting: Here’s how Oregon District businesses are
responding to deadly attack

The background check turned up no concealed weapons permits.

Betts was formerly enrolled at Sinclair Community College,
according to a college spokesperson. He started in summer of
2017, but was not enrolled this summer. He studied psychology.

Around 10:40 a.m., Betts’ Facebook profile was no longer
accessible.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/bellbrook-police-conduct-
investigation-home/74z9iRBtYqBqxOQ6kSsdzL/
Nomen Nescio
2019-08-05 01:36:56 UTC
Post by Reply to: ***@albasani.net
Deer Leftists,