Trump Blames Migrant Families for His Administration's Decision to Kidnap Them
2018-07-10 16:58:39 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/trump-blames-migrant-families-for-his-administrations-d-1827477625

Using the logic of “Look at what you made me do,” Donald Trump is blaming
asylum-seeking families for his cruel decision to forcibly separate children
from parents, and somehow also managed to blame the parents for his
administration’s inability to reunite those families.

This is how Trump justified the administration’s failure to meet a court-ordered
Tuesday deadline for family reunification: “Well, I have a solution. Tell people
not to come to our country illegally. That’s the solution. Don’t come to our
country illegally. Come like other people do. Come legally,” he told reporters
on Tuesday, as reported by Politico. “I’m saying this very simply: We have laws.
We have borders. Don’t come to our country illegally. It’s not a good thing.”

The Associated Press reports that around 54 children under the of 5 will be
reunited with their families on Tuesday, which means that the administration has
failed to reunite about half of the youngest children by the July 10 deadline.
The court has ordered the administration to reunite all families by July
26—something the administration does not seem to know how (or care much) to do.

more
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/10/trump-migrant-families-separated-706144

https://www.apnews.com/4a68aed8d9de4a0c8c09d24d68cb1b4a/Dozens-of-immigrant-children-will-be-reunited-with-parents

2018-07-10 23:55:16 UTC
The court has ordered the administration to reunite all families by July
26—something the administration does not seem to know how (or care much) to do.
So will iDJT be marched to jail for contempt of court?
2018-07-11 00:51:27 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
The court has ordered the administration to reunite all families by July
26—something the administration does not seem to know how (or care much) to do.
So will iDJT be marched to jail for contempt of court?
Not if Kavanaugh is appointed to the Supreme Court....he's on record of saying a
sitting President is immune from prosecution and unindictable for criminal
behavior....which is why Drumpf is nominating 'im!