Kanye West...just like Donald Trump!...votes for himself for President!
2020-11-03 22:56:01 UTC
Kanye West votes for himself in presidential election: 'Keep believing'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-votes-for-himself-election

The rapper said this is the first presidential election he's voted in

Kanye West voted for the first time in his life on Election Day and he cast his
ballot for himself.

The 43-year-old wrote in his name and running-mate, Michelle Tidball, on the
Wyoming ballot and documented the experience on social media. West reportedly
registered to vote in July and is running under the Birthday Party.

“God is so good,” West wrote on Twitter. “Today I am voting for the first time
in my life for the President of the United States, and it’s for someone I truly
trust…me.”

"KEEP BELIEVING KANYE 2020, Thank you Jesus Christ," he said.

"The first vote of my life, We are here to serve, We pray for every servant
leader in the world," West captioned another video.

West has made headlines last month for his in-depth interview on Joe Rogan's
podcast. During the chat, West told the comedian that his renewed Christian
faith and current run for president were inspired by God.

“It was something that God put in my heart back in 2015. A few days before the
MTV awards it hit me in the shower,” West shared. “When I first thought of it, I
just started laughing to myself and all this joy came over my body, through my
soul.”

He admitted that famous friends and colleagues either thought he was joking or
tried to convince him to not kick off his campaign.

West first announced his presidential bid on Independence Day on Twitter.
However, he doesn't appear on ballots in all 50 states because he missed several
ballot deadlines.

"We must now realise the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision
and building our future. I am running for president of the United States!
���� #2020VISION," he tweeted in July.

"Friends" star Jennifer Aniston spoke out against West's run on social media
when she mailed in her ballot.

Aniston urged her over 35 million Instagram followers not to vote for the
musician and presidential candidate by insisting that doing such a thing
wouldn't be a smart move.

JENNIFER ANISTON DISCOURAGES VOTERS FROM SUPPORTING KANYE WEST, CASTS HER BALLOT
FOR JOE BIDEN

"This whole thing isn't about one candidate or one single issue, it's about the
future of this country and of the world," Aniston penned on the platform in
October. "Vote for equal human rights, for love, and for decency. PS - It's not
funny to vote for Kanye. I don't know how else to say it. Please be
responsible."

West's wife, Kim Kardashian, and her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, also posted
that they voted but didn't reveal their candidate publicly.

*
KAG
2020-11-03 23:44:55 UTC
Kanye West votes for himself in presidential election: 'Keep believing'
Ole Joe had the same thought when he voted for himself. Poor Joe. He's lucky
though, tomorrow he won't remember losing.
kelown
2020-11-08 05:53:25 UTC
Kanye West voted for the first time in his life on Election Day and he cast his
ballot for himself.
Trump could have used that vote to improve his popular vote count. Kanye
denied him that ego boost. Hope the Trump supporters blame him for the loss.