Stormy Daniels claims Trump proudly showed her a photo of Melania holding infant Barron...
2018-09-29 17:48:31 UTC
...before they had sex and told her it was fine because his wife slept in
separate bedroom...'Have you seen my son?'

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6221767/Stormy-Daniels-claims-Trump-showed-photo-Melania-Barron-sex.html

*Daniels made the claim in her new book Full Disclosure to be released Tuesday

•She describes her alleged 2006 liaison with Trump at resort in Lake Tahoe

•Claims Trump assuaged her trepidation with a photo of Melania and Barron

Porn star Stormy Daniels has revealed further details of her alleged sexual
liaison with Donald Trump, claiming that he showed her a picture of his wife and
son before they had sex.

In her new book Full Disclosure, set to be released on Tuesday, Daniels
describes in minute detail the encounter she claims she had with Trump in 2006
at a resort in Lake Tahoe.

Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, recounted the conversation she
says she had with Trump in his hotel room. Trump denies the affair.

'I said, 'You're married. What would your wife think of you being here with
me?'' Daniels recalls in the book, according to an advance copy obtained by the
Sun.

'Oh don't worry about that,' Daniels recalls Trump saying. 'It's not a big deal,
anyway we have separate bedrooms'.'

She adds: 'As if to prove his intentions were now legit, he jumped up to grab a
photo. 'Have you seen my son?''

'He showed me a photo of Melania holding Barron, who was only four months old.
It was adorable, and I could tell it made him genuinely proud,' Daniels writes.

Daniels says that Trump quizzed her on every aspect of her work as a porn star,
and seemed especially interested in how much she was paid per scene.

She claims the steamy conversation had Trump 'honestly beside himself'.

Then she says she asked him about his famous hairdo, which he admitted was
'ridiculous' but said was his 'trademark'.

Daniels says that she went into the bathroom before the liaison, and noted that
although Trump had tweezers and nail clippers made of gold, he used a cheap
two-in-one shampoo and conditioner.

She says when she returned to the bedroom, Trump was posing in his socks and
underwear in 'a poor attempt at looking powerful.'

The book describes the sexual encounter and Trump's anatomy in graphic details
that have previously been leaked.

Daniels, 39, sued President Trump for in April, claiming his denial of her
affair allegations was defamatory.

On Monday, a federal judge said that Trump likely had a free-speech right to
make a Twitter comment disputing her allegations, indicating he was inclined to
dismiss her defamation lawsuit.

The lawsuit centers on Daniels' assertion that a man approached her in 2011 in a
Las Vegas parking lot and made a veiled threat after she agreed to talk about
her alleged encounter with Trump to In Touch magazine.

Soon after Daniels released a sketch of the man she said threatened her, Trump
disputed her account on Twitter, saying: 'A sketch years later about a
nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but
they know it)!'

*
2A
2018-09-29 19:00:54 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>he showed her a picture of his wife and son

Have to commend him. He's a great family man and always thinking of
his family.
super70s
2018-09-29 19:35:41 UTC

He may be a Creepy Porn President, but he's OUR Creepy Porn President!
Miloch
2018-09-29 19:48:31 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...

>> more at
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6221767/Stormy-Daniels-claims-
>> Trump-showed-photo-Melania-Barron-sex.html
>>
>> *Daniels made the claim in her new book Full Disclosure to be released
>> Tuesday
>>
>> *She describes her alleged 2006 liaison with Trump at resort in Lake Tahoe
>>
>> *Claims Trump assuaged her trepidation with a photo of Melania and Barron
>>

>> 'He showed me a photo of Melania holding Barron, who was only four months
>> old. It was adorable, and I could tell it made him genuinely proud,' Daniels
>> writes.
>>
>> Daniels says that Trump quizzed her on every aspect of her work as a porn
>> star, and seemed especially interested in how much she was paid per scene.
>>
>> She claims the steamy conversation had Trump 'honestly beside himself'.
>
>He may be a Creepy Porn President, but he's OUR Creepy Porn President!

...let's just hope he never feels 'rapey' and goes "full Kavanaugh" on the
nearest female intern.

*
Stephanie Clifford Stormy Daniels 笨蛋屄裕仁战爭罪犯
2018-09-30 00:13:01 UTC
原子爆弾が投下されたことはやむを得ないことと屄裕仁は思ってます
https://jp.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5abd7c3f8a5df
다케시마 영유권에 관한 일본국의 일관된 입장 http://shukan.bunshun.jp/list/leaks

다케시마는 역사적 사실에 비추어도 또한 국제법상으로도 분명히

일본국 고유의 영토입니다. https://friday.kodansha.ne.jp/sn/u +81-3-3265-1363

한국에 의한 다케시마 점거는 국제법상 아무런 근거가 없이 행해지는 불법 점거이며,

한국이 이런 불법 점거에 따라 다케시마에 대해 실시하는 그 어떤 조치도 법적인

http://www.ryongnamsan.edu.kp/univ ***@gmail.com http://kcna.kp/
***@star-co.net.kp ***@airkoryo.com.kp
http://friday.kodansha.ne.jp/ ***@kodansha.co.jp ***@kcna.kp +81-3-5395-3578

原子爆弾が投下されたことはやむを得ないことと屄裕仁は思ってます
原子爆弾が投下されたことはやむを得ないことと屄裕仁は思ってます

屄裕仁戦争責任について +81-3-3265-1363 https://friday.kodansha.ne.jp/sn/u
そういう言葉のアヤについては、屄裕仁はそういう文学方面はあまり研究もしてないので
よくわかりませんからそういう問題についてはお答えができかねます

http://www.bunshun.co.jp/feedback/ ***@bunshun.co.jp ***@rodong.rep.kp +81-3-3265-1211

정당성을 가지지 않습니다.

일본국은 다케시마 영유권을 둘러싼 문제에 대해 국제법에 따라 침착하고도

평화적으로 분쟁을 해결할 생각입니다.

(주) 한국측으로부터는 일본이 다케시마를 실질적으로 지배하고 영유권을 재확인한 1905년

이전에 한국이 다케시마를 실질적으로 지배하고 있었던 것을 나타내는 명확한 근거는

제시되지 않았습니다.