'Once Upon a Time in Pedowood' Billboards Pop Up in L.A. with Woody Allen, Epstein, Polanski
2019-07-26 22:22:51 UTC
https://theblast.com/c/once-upon-time-pedwood-epstein-polanski-allen-vandalized

Billboards and bench advertisements for Quentin Tarantino's "Once Upon a Time In
Hollywood" have been morphed into infamous stars accused of sexual misconduct.

The vandalized advertisements appeared around Hollywood on Friday, hours before
the Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio movie made its official premiere.

Instead of its original title, the adverts now read, "Once Upon A Time In...
Pedowood," and feature accused sexual offenders like Jeffrey Epstein, Roman
Polanski and Woody Allen.

One of the advertisements got political, featuring a photo of congressman Adam
Schiff in place of Brad Pitt.

The producers at the bottom have also been changed to read, "A Weinstein / Buck
/ NIXVM / Singer production," to reflect disgraced figures like Harvey Weinstein
and infamous sex cult NIXVM.

The work is a product of L.A. street artist, Sabo, who is known for doing public
political pieces during the Academy Awards.

In regards to "Pedowood," Sabo said, "I've never prayed before a project but I
prayed before this one, in the names of all those children harmed by these
monsters. I hope they all get caught and put behind bars."

He's also selling prints of his work through his website, for $30 per print.

It's unclear if Sony Pictures is scrambling to go around and correct the
vandalized advertisements, but luckily the actual red carpet premiere for the
summer blockbuster has already gone down.

2019-07-27 11:25:21 UTC
The work is a product of L.A. street artist, Sabo, who is known for doing
public political pieces during the Academy Awards.
Sounds to me like Sabo needs his ass put in jail for vandalism, no
matter how righteous he thinks his cause is.
Post by Miloch
He's also selling prints of his work through his website, for $30 per print.
And what great advertising he has now, maybe someone will vandalize his
site.