Cardi B Slams Bitter Right-Wing Grifter Who Called Her 'Illiterate'
2020-09-08 01:13:48 UTC
https://jezebel.com/cardi-b-slams-bitter-right-wing-grifter-who-called-her-1844977044

With a book coming out later this year, Crandace Bowens could use all the
publicity she can get! That’s probably why she decided to talk shit about Cardi
B in a recent interview with fascist media hobgoblin Ben Shapiro, telling him
that the “WAP” evangelist’s Elle interview with Democratic nominee Joe Biden
last month was an example of “pandering” and “one of the biggest insults” to
Black America, per Insider, as Cardi is nothing more than an “illiterate
rapper.”

Cardi is obviously not OK with this! And she’s making her feelings known. In a
series of Instagram videos uploaded over the weekend, the rapper fired back at
all the “nasty things” that Brenda said about her.

“Why wouldn’t Joe Biden sit down with me?” Cardi said in the clip. “I have
millions of followers, and I pay millions in taxes. I have the number one song
in this country. I got the number one song in fucking the United Kingdom. I have
the number one song in Australia. I have the number one song in New Zealand. I’m
heard all around the world. So, just like I can make people pop their pussy and
have a good time and make them feel like a bad bitch, I can also encourage
millions of followers to go vote.”

*
Potentate
2020-09-08 02:54:44 UTC
Cardi is obviously not OK with this! And she’s making her feelings known. In a
series of Instagram videos uploaded over the weekend, the rapper fired back at
all the “nasty things”
She's an illiterate hoe. Everyone knows it but Cardi. She's probably smarter
than AOC though.