Hillsong Church is rocked by yet another sex scandal...
2021-04-28 16:23:51 UTC
...as married New Jersey pastor, 32, resigns after he's caught sharing photos of
himself -in gym tights showing off his huge manhood - with another woman

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9517855/Married-pastor-Hillsong-Church-New-Jersey-resigns-sending-lewd-pictures-Instagram.html

--->

*Darnell Barrett, 32, resigned as creative director of Hillsong Church's
Montclair, New Jersey chapter on Tuesday

*DailyMail.com has learned the married father-of-two stepped down after sharing
explicit photos showing off his large manhood after a workout

*The sex scandal comes just six months after NYC Hillsong pastor Carl Lentz was
fired for cheating on his wife

*In February, Barrett posted two photos on his 'close friends' Instagram story
that at first glance seemed to be innocuous, motivational snaps

*He was seen standing in front of a mirror wearing nothing but white Nike Pro
tights, which clearly outlined what appeared to be his engorged member

*Barrett then allegedly sent the photo to a former Hillsong volunteer and tried
to play it off as a mistake, according to messages obtained by DailyMail.com

*'Hey! I think I might've added you to my close friends list by accident. I'm so
sorry. Trying to figure out how the hell to edit it,' he wrote

*The pastor was photographed Tuesday outside the West Orange, New Jersey house
he shares with his wife

*He revealed he has resigned over the incident, but insisted it was a 'honest
mistake'

A married pastor for Hillsong Church has resigned after being caught sharing
photos of his bulging manhood on Instagram - just months after the head of the
church's New York City chapter was fired over his own sex scandal, DailyMail.com
has learned.

Darnell Barrett, a 32-year-old pastor for Hillsong in Montclair, New Jersey,
stepped down from his role on Tuesday over an Instagram story he posted of
himself last month wearing nothing but white Nike Pro tights.

The clergyman shared two photos of himself standing in front of a mirror after a
workout, with what appeared to be his engorged member extending half-way down
his thigh beneath his tights, in clear view.

The eye-popping pictures were posted on Barrett's 'close friends' story, which
is only visible to followers he specifically selects, as seemingly motivational
snaps of his apparent battle with 'depression and anxiety.'

Barrett, however, then shared his Instagram story in a direct message to at
least one follower, a 30-year-old woman who used to volunteer under him at the
New Jersey church.

The sex scandal comes just six months after Hillsong was rocked by the dismissal
of NYC pastor Carl Lentz who was caught cheating on his wife.

In messages obtained by DailyMail.com, Barrett initially tried to play it off as
a mistake before apparently trying to lure the woman into a conversation.

'Hey! I think I might've added you to my close friends list by accident,'
Barrett wrote. 'I'm so sorry. Trying to figure out how the hell to edit it.'

He later claimed that the explicit photos were 'some real raw s**t I send to my
friends man. Lol.'

'Seriously, sorry about that. I guess,' he continued.

DailyMail.com approached the pastor for comment outside of the West Orange, New
Jersey home he shares with wife on Tuesday.

Barrett admitted he posted the lewd photos and revealed he had just resigned as
Hillsong New Jersey's creative director.

He explained he stepped down Tuesday morning citing 'infidelity' in his marriage
that he and his wife are now 'working through.'

'We thought it was best for me to move on. I don't want to get into the
details,' he told DailyMail.com.

Barrett acknowledged that the photos indeed showed off his private parts, but
insisted they were shared accidentally.

'Yeah, it shows me with my leggings on,' he said.

He described them merely as 'gym photos' and said they were meant to encourage
his followers to participate in a 'gym challenge.'

'This was something that was just an honest mistake and I informed my wife as
soon as it happened,' he added.

Barrett, who has two children, said he had no intention of meeting up with the
woman

'I was not at all trying to lure her,' he said. 'I get that she, within the
context of what's happening with Hillsong, that she would draw those
conclusions.

'But I barely know her. That was not my intention.'

The woman who received the photos, however, told DailyMail.com it was no
accident.

The woman, who is not being named, said she barely knew Barrett when she
volunteered for Hillsong from 2014 to 2016, but claimed the pastor had reached
out to her earlier this year saying he was heading to the state where she had
moved.

'Hey! I'm looking to come to [city] to the most isolated (and scenic) place I
can find,' he wrote her on January 13. 'Do you have any suggestions?'

'Oooo yes!' she replied. 'Ok like are you looking for places to stay? Areas to
stay in? Places to visit?'

'All of thee above, honestly,' Barrett responded. 'Haha. I'm looking to be odd
the grid. Wouldn't be upset if I didn't have cell phone signal – but need a
local liquor store,' he added with a heart emoji.

Then in February, Barrett messaged her the 'gym' photos he posted on Instagram
Stories.

He wrote a caption beneath one of the photos stating that he was suffering from
depression, while standing shirtless and humble-bragging that 'I'm just proud of
myself for getting to the gym today even if it was a cheap 30 minute workout.'

The woman told DailyMail.com that she didn't look closely enough to see his
tights at first, but forwarded the photos to a friend who replied with
astonishment: 'Is that his penis?'

The woman said she initially blocked his account after receiving the photo, but
then briefly unblocked him to vent her anger.

'Darnell, I'm not going to lie, I blocked your for a second but I've decided I
need to say something to you,' she wrote in messages obtained by DailyMail.com.

'First off, I'm insulted that you wouldn't understand what you're doing but I'm
not f**king stupid,' she wrote.

'For you to go out of your way to make it seem like you 'accidentally' added me
to your close friends… and then, went out of your way to message me about it
KNOWING that would make me go look is bulls**t.

'Obviously, what you wanted me to see were the shirtless photos and the outline
of your d**k, let's not play and act like that wasn't the point. Your messages
to bait me into seeing your 'raw s**t' are obvious.'

'To be honest, this whole 'fishing' scheme of yours to see if I will bite isn't
what even pissed me off,' she continued.

'What pisses me off is knowing that I'm not the only person you've probably done
this to. I'm actually horrified by the thought of how many other innocent girls
you've manipulated with this ploy of yours….'

Barrett replied to the messages saying: 'I'm sorry?' before the woman cut him
off by blocking him again.

On Tuesday, Barrett told DailyMail.com he had immediately informed his wife of
the incident. Soon after, he said, Hillsong officials got wind of it.

'I don't know who shared it, but it was brought immediately to the supervisor's
attention,' he said.

The woman told DailyMail.com she didn't notify Hillsong but said she learned of
another Hillsong member who did.

Barrett described himself as creative director of Hillsong, but has been a
high-profile member for years.

Sources told DailyMail.com that Hillsong made Barrett, a black man, a public
face for the church, in part to counter criticism they've received for having a
nearly all white leadership.

He's been featured on national media outlets as a Hillsong pastor talking about
his experience with the church and, a few years ago, surprised his congregation
by embracing his biological father, who abandoned him as a child.

'You know, Dad, I, uh, I prayed for this moment to be able to look you in the
eye and say that you're not a failure,' Barrett told his dad in front of a
packed house, Fox News reported in 2018.

Rumors of the scandal began circulating on social media last week when
influential celebrity Instagram account DeuxMoi shared a tip about a senior
Hillsong leader who had been sending inappropriate messages.

DailyMail.com has confirmed that the leader is Darnell Barrett.

The account shared an anonymous post from a former Hillsong member who
referenced Barrett's explicit Instagram stories.

It marks the latest sex scandal for Hillsong, a Christian megachurch founded in
1983 in Sydney, Australia that has since expanded to 23 countries.

Church officials were forced to fire one of Hillsong's most prominent pastors,
Carl Lentz, the head of the church's New York City chapter, over his own
infidelity.

Lentz, who had become somewhat of a celebrity due to his close ties to Justin
Bieber and other Hollywood stars, confessed last November to cheating on his
wife of more than a decade.

In an Instagram post addressing his firing, Lentz wrote: 'I was unfaithful in my
marriage, the most important relationship in my life and held accountable for
that.'

'This failure is on me, and me alone and I take full responsibility for my
actions,' he added alongside a picture of him posing with his wife and their
three children - daughters Ava, 16, and Charlie, 14, and a son, Roman.

It was later revealed Lentz had an affair with 34-year-old New York City
designer Ranin Karim who claimed she dated the megachurch pastor for more than
five months.

In the wake of his resignation Tuesday, Barrett told DailyMail.com he's not sure
what he'll do next but said he is eager to move past the incident.

'At this point I want to move forward,' he said. 'I want to work on healing and
repairing my marriage. This story is probably going to set us back a few months,
if not years.'

*
Mitchell Holman
2021-04-28 17:39:28 UTC
...as married New Jersey pastor, 32, resigns after he's caught sharing
photos of himself -in gym tights showing off his huge manhood - with
another woman
more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9517855/Married-pastor-Hillson
g-Church-New-Jersey-resigns-sending-lewd-pictures-Instagram.html
--->
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/27/21/42291424-9517855-image-a-4_1
619556389544.jpg
*Darnell Barrett, 32, resigned as creative director of Hillsong
Church's Montclair, New Jersey chapter on Tuesday
*DailyMail.com has learned the married father-of-two stepped down
after sharing explicit photos showing off his large manhood after a
workout
*The sex scandal comes just six months after NYC Hillsong pastor Carl
Lentz was fired for cheating on his wife
And to think they brag about their
"superior Christian morality"..........
Miloch
2021-04-28 18:23:54 UTC
In article <***@216.166.97.131>, Mitchell Holman
says...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Miloch
[...]
On the other hand, it's a great place to "meet chicks and get laid"...just ask
the Bieb and Selena Gomez!

*
Biden is a Puppet
2021-04-28 20:24:34 UTC
On the other hand, it's a great place to "meet chicks and get laid"
Being a 78 year-old broke Jew, those are two things you know absolutely nothing
about.
Michael Christ
2021-04-28 23:22:51 UTC
[...]
Oh yeah, my pecks are Jesus pecks!!!

:-).

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."