Biden-Harris fly swatters quickly sell out but there's a Mike Pence bobblehead complete with a fly and swatter
2020-10-09 00:05:24 UTC
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/10/08/fly-pence-head-vp-debate-biden-harris-campaign-fly-swatters/5927281002/

---> https://store.bobbleheadhall.com/products/pencefly

The buzz around the fly that landed on Mike Pence's head during Wednesday
night's vice presidential debate led to the Biden-Harris campaign selling – and
then selling out of – "Truth Over Flies" fly swatters.

Nearly 35,000 of the fly swatters were sold after the debate, the Biden campaign
confirmed. The campaign's online store listed the swatters as sold out Thursday.

"We saw the internet and our supporters sharing a viral moment online, so our
digital team came together on the fly to show that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
will always choose truth over lies, science over fiction, and unity over
division," Zach McNamara, the Biden campaign's merchandise director, said in a
statement.

The $10 fly swatter went up for sale quickly after the debate. Democratic
presidential nominee Joe Biden's Twitter account also tweeted a photo of the
former VP with a fly swatter and wrote "Pitch in $5 to help this campaign fly."

"Whether it's a t-shirt, yard sign, or fly swatter, our store of
made-in-America, union-sourced merch always reflects these values and brings
people together during energized moments like the debates," McNamara said.

Shirts, mugs, face masks with Kamala Harris' “I’m speaking” comment also quickly
were for sale by Etsy sellers.

While the campaign's fly swatters sold out, People for the Ethical Treatment of
Animals, also known as PETA, made an offer to the campaign and sent one of its
humane bug catchers to Biden.

The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum announced Thursday the pre-sale
of a Mike Pence Fly bobblehead, which is expected to ship in early 2021.

The bobbleheads are available through the Milwaukee, Wisconsin museum’s online
store for $25 each plus shipping.

The bobblehead features Pence dressed as he was Wednesday night with a fly on
his head and comes with a plexiglass-like barrier and includes a removable mini
fly swatter

"Social media has been abuzz with talk of the fly at last night’s debate, and
when we received several requests for a bobblehead with Pence and the fly, we
knew we had to get to work,” co-founder and CEO Phil Sklar said in a news
release.

---> https://store.bobbleheadhall.com/products/pencefly

*
Helllo Catt
This is what libtards talk about when they lose a debate.
Jack Shit
2020-10-09 00:14:39 UTC
Post by Helllo Catt
Post by Miloch
[...]
I know huh? That is the best they can come up with.