This is not Venezuela Joe
Add Reply
a322x1n
2020-11-09 10:35:08 UTC
There is massive corruption from democrats and our real President
is investigating it. You arent president Joe
Oh, yes, Biden will be President shortly.

Trump is going down the toilet.

Deal with it. Get over it.

P.S. Admit it or not, the only corruption is in the Republicans.
Voter suppression, lying, disinformation, gerrymandering, all are
Republican weapons of choice.

The sleeping giant is slowly awakening.
KAG
2020-11-09 18:41:06 UTC
He hasn't won yet, dummy.
a322x1n
2020-11-09 19:52:43 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by a322x1n
There is massive corruption from democrats and our real President
is investigating it. You arent president Joe
Oh, yes, Biden will be President shortly.
He hasn't won yet, dummy.
Oh, Ok. In that case enjoy the next eight years of President Biden.

Tell Trump to enjoy being dragged from court to court and his years
in prison.

Crooked Trump, lock him up!!!
FPP
2020-11-09 23:22:37 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by a322x1n
There is massive corruption from democrats and our real President
is investigating it. You arent president Joe
Oh, yes, Biden will be President shortly.
He hasn't won yet, dummy.
No... but "Biden will be President shortly" - which is what the quote was.
--
November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
I haven't seen this many red snowflakes since Melania decorated the

On Donald Trump: The people that LIKE him - are JUST like him.

"We see him like an obese turtle on his back flailing in the hot sun,
realizing his time is over..." - Anderson Cooper 11-5-20 (Responding
to Trump's 'Treason Speech'.)
Vito
STFU, Fred. We'll never forget you're a filthy stinking liar.
FPP
2020-11-10 11:16:43 UTC
Post by a322x1n
     is investigating it. You arent president Joe
Oh, yes, Biden will be President shortly.
He hasn't won yet, dummy.
No... bu<BITCHSLAP>
STFU, Fred. We'll never forget you're a  filthy stinking liar.
Beats being a L O O O O O S E R, now don't it?

to Trump's 'Treason Speech'.)
trotsky
These fucks sure come up with a lot of sockpuppets.
Vito
2020-11-10 12:49:34 UTC
Post by a322x1n
     is investigating it. You arent president Joe
Oh, yes, Biden will be President shortly.
He hasn't won yet, dummy.
No... bu<BITCHSLAP>
STFU, Fred. We'll never forget you're a  filthy stinking liar.
Beats being a L O O O O O S E R, now don't it?
Only to a sociopathic mind like yours. Normal people would rather be
unsuccessful than immoral. However, I'm very likely far more
successful than you, in part because others know they can trust my
word.
Siri Cruise
2020-11-10 13:47:54 UTC
Post by Vito
Normal people would rather be
unsuccessful than immoral.
Yes, I've already concluded on my own iDJT is immoral. The
biblical versions are 'you cannot server god and mammon' and
'what does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul'.
Vito
2020-11-10 14:10:58 UTC
On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 05:47:54 -0800, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Vito
Normal people would rather be
unsuccessful than immoral.
Yes, I've already concluded on my own iDJT is immoral. The
biblical versions are 'you cannot server god and mammon' and
'what does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul'.
True. And we're not nearly as successful as Trump. So perhaps it does
require some dishonesty to become a billionaire, we'll never know.
FPP
2020-11-10 14:44:47 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Vito
Normal people would rather be
unsuccessful than immoral.
Yes, I've already concluded on my own iDJT is immoral. The
biblical versions are 'you cannot server god and mammon' and
'what does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul'.
Boats, homes, women, blow... lots of things. Ask Don Jr. - if you
never have a soul in the first place, you've got nothing to lose.

to Trump's 'Treason Speech'.)
KAG
2020-11-10 15:47:37 UTC
Post by Vito
immoral
Did you vote for Biden who gave the eulogy for a KKK member?
FPP
2020-11-10 15:57:47 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by Vito
immoral
Did you vote for Biden who gave the eulogy for a KKK member?
I voted for the guy who DIDN'T gas his own people and hide in a bunker.
(And, no, I'm not talking about Saddam, or Hitler - although they both
did it, too.)

I voted against the guy who gave Russians top secret intel in the Oval.
I voted against the rapist.
I voted against the guy who let 240,000 Americans die.
I voted against the guy who had to pay $ 2,000,000 for his fake 'charity
foundation'.
I voted against the guy who had to pay 20,000,000 for his fake 'university'.
I voted against the guy who says Nazis and white supremacists were 'very
fine people'.
Or as I call him... the guy YOU voted for.

They're all documented, and that's the surface of the iceberg. We don't
have enough time to detail them all.

to Trump's 'Treason Speech'.)
KAG
2020-11-10 16:22:28 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by KAG
Post by Vito
immoral
Did you vote for Biden who gave the eulogy for a KKK member?
I voted for the guy who
did
Post by FPP
gas his own people and hide in a bunker.
(And, no, I'm not talking about Saddam, or Hitler - although they both
did it, too.)
I voted against the guy who
did not
Post by FPP
gave Russians top secret intel in the Oval.
I voted
for
Post by FPP
the rapist.
I voted against the guy who
did not
Post by FPP
let 240,000 Americans die.
I voted against the guy who
did not
So you voted for a racist.
FPP
2020-11-11 00:30:37 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
gave Russians top secret intel in the Oval.
I voted
for
Post by FPP
the rapist.
I voted against the guy who
did not
Post by FPP
let 240,000 Americans die.
I voted against the guy who
did not
Post by FPP
says Nazis and white supremacists were 'very
fine people'.
Or as I call him... the guy YOU voted for.
They're all documented, and that's the surface of the iceberg. We don't
have enough time to detail them all.
So you voted for a racist.
You're a grade-school level troll. Try harder to entertain...
otherwise, you're useless.
Happy Losing!

to Trump's 'Treason Speech'.)
KAG
2020-11-11 01:48:28 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by KAG
Post by FPP
Post by FPP
gave Russians top secret intel in the Oval.
I voted
for
Post by FPP
the rapist.
I voted against the guy who
did not
Post by FPP
let 240,000 Americans die.
I voted against the guy who
did not
Post by FPP
says Nazis and white supremacists were 'very
fine people'.
Or as I call him... the guy YOU voted for.
They're all documented, and that's the surface of the iceberg. We don't
have enough time to detail them all.
So you voted for a racist.
You're a grade-school level troll. Try harder to entertain...
otherwise, you're useless.
Happy Losing!
Are you always this butthurt?

FPP

to Trump's 'Treason Speech'.)
trotsky
He's won everywhere except Planet Beatoff where you're from.
mail.zip2.in Anonymous Remailer