Obama 'Has No Principles' And 'You Can't Trust Him,' His Brother Definitely Said On Tape
2020-08-23 03:05:09 UTC
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/maryanne-trump-barry-donald-trump-mary-trump-recording-the-lying-no-principles_n_5f41b53bc5b6305f32586272

“His goddamned tweets and lying, oh my God,” Maryanne Trump Barry told niece
Mary Trump in secret recordings, The Washington Post reported.

President Donald Trump’s sister was recorded saying that her brother “has no
principles” and “you can’t trust him,” The Washington Post reported Saturday.

Maryanne Trump Barry, who was serving as a federal judge at the time, made the
slashing comments to her niece Mary Trump, who was secretly recording her, the
Post reported. At one point, Barry was discussing Trump’s moves in 2018 to
separate immigrant children from their parents.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said, according to the
newspaper. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean, my God, if
you were a religious person, you want to help people — not do this.”

She added: “His goddamned tweet[s] and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking
too freely, but you know, the change of stories, the lack of preparation, the
lying — holy shit.”

Trump had earlier suggested on Fox News that he might “put her at the border”
and assign his sister to make immigration decisions. She guessed he hadn’t read
her decisions or he would know they wouldn’t likely agree on issues.

“What has he read?” Mary Trump asked her aunt. Barry responded: “He doesn’t
read.”

At one point, an exasperated Barry said: “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the
phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel.”

Barry also noted: “Donald is out for Donald, period.” When her niece asked Barry
what her brother had accomplished on his own, she responded: “Well, he has five
bankruptcies,” adding: “You can’t trust him.”

The Post obtained the audio excerpts of the taped conversations after Mary Trump
told the newspaper that she learned some of the information in her book — “Too
Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created The World’s Most Dangerous Man” —
from 15 hours of face-to-face talks with her aunt in 2018 and 2019. It was her
aunt who told her that the president had paid someone to take the SATs for him,
Mary Trump told the Post.

Barry has never spoken publicly about her issues with her brother.

Mary Trump told The Post recently that her uncle is unfit to be president and
she aims to do “everything in my power” to elect Joe Biden, the newspaper
reported.

*
Hi Kiitty
2020-08-23 04:10:17 UTC
“His goddamned tweets and lying, oh my God,” Maryanne Trump Barry allegedly told niece
Mary Trump in secret recordings, The Washington Post reported.
Hearsay. Allegedly. Null. Void. Flush.
Morse
2020-08-23 09:03:31 UTC
https://www.huffpost.com/gossip_rag/ass_wipe
“His goddamned
Barack Obama's Kenyan half-brother Malik rips his sibling as
'cold and ruthless' as he releases new memoir detailing the
family rift

Former President Barack Obama's half-brother Malik Obama is
again lobbing insults at his sibling, calling him 'cold and
ruthless' in a recent interview.

Malik, 62, spoke to the New York Post via Skype from his home in
the Kenyan village of Nyang'oma Kogelo for an interview
published on Saturday to promote his new book, Big Bad Brother
From Kenya.

'He got rich and became a snob,' Malik said. 'What I saw was he
was the kind of person that wants people to worship him. He
needs to be worshiped and I don't do that. I am his older
brother so I don't do that.'

Unsurprisingly, Malik is supporting President Donald Trump re-
election in November, after gaining fame in 2016 for siding with
Trump against Hillary Clinton.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8583975/Barack-Obamas-
Kenyan-half-brother-Malik-rips-sibling-cold-ruthless.html
Morse