Catholic Worshipper Gwen Stefani Now Able to Date Without Incurring God's Wrath!
2021-01-08 23:49:56 UTC
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale finally granted annulment by Catholic Church

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/08/gwen-stefani-and-gavin-rossdales-marriage-finally-annulled/

More than five years after their official split, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
have been granted an annulment by the Catholic Church, a new report claims.

“Gwen was told the decision was made by the Vatican tribunal,” a source told Us
Weekly. “She will be receiving the notification in writing in the next few
weeks, but it’s official.”

The No Doubt frontwoman, 51, filed for divorce from the rocker, 54, in August
2015 after nearly 13 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. They
finalized their divorce in April 2016.

Stefani had reportedly put off the idea of marrying fiancé Blake Shelton until
the annulment was finalized due to her religious beliefs. Receiving the official
blessing of the Catholic church, the source believes, should move things along.

“It was a huge relief for Gwen because she wanted to get married by her priest
and have the marriage recognized by the Catholic church,” the source added.

Stefani and Rossdale share sons Kingston, 13, Zuma, 11, and Apollo, 6.

*
Robert
Now all those children are officially born out of wedlock, per the annulment. It would have been less expensive, and less harmful if she just paid her RC Sin Tax.(better known as Indulgences)
P+Barker
2021-01-09 21:45:26 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
You are an idiot.
The children were conceived during the marriage.
annulment – a declaration from the church that a marriage was never
valid – makes it possible for divorced Catholics to enter a new
marriage and still be eligible to receive Communion.Sep 9, 2015

Among the reasons why a party could seek an annulment, the panel
included the discovery that a person in the marriage was in an
extramarital relationship at the time of the marriage, when a spouse
procured an abortion, and when one party lacked religious faith.Sep 8,
2015

Although the grounds for seeking an annulment differ, as can factors
that may disqualify a person for an annulment, common grounds for
annulment include the following:
Marriage between close relatives. ...
Mental incapacity. ...
Underage marriage. ...
Duress. ...
Fraud. ...
Bigamy.

Myth #4
IF AN ANNULMENT IS GRANTED THE CHILDREN WILL BE ILLEGITIMATE
Truth: The truth is that an ecclesiastical annulment is concerned only
with the spouses, and not the children. An annulment has no effect at
all on the legitimacy of children, or other arrangements regarding
children, such as custody or support. These are all concerns of the
civil law, and an ecclesiastical annulment has absolutely no effects
under civil law. It is a myth that granting an annulment makes the
children illegitimate.
Robert
2021-01-10 03:37:38 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
A "marriage that was never valid" means the children are offspring of an invalid relationship and that their parents were never married and are now all bastards. There can be no new marriage as there never was an old marriage. It renders all communion, etc. as invalid, all actions illegal and invalid per the RCC including all actions by any priest as the people were judged to be doing things illegal per RC Dogma's and Doctrines.
Post by P+Barker
Among the reasons why a party could seek an annulment, the panel
included the discovery that a person in the marriage was in an
extramarital relationship at the time of the marriage, when a spouse
procured an abortion, and when one party lacked religious faith.Sep 8,
2015
IOW's, if they become a Born Again Believer, believe in Creation as noted in Scripture or anything else deemed contrary to the RCC, then they are "out".
Post by P+Barker
Although the grounds for seeking an annulment differ, as can factors
that may disqualify a person for an annulment, common grounds for
Marriage between close relatives. ...
Mental incapacity. ...
Underage marriage. ...
Duress. ...
Fraud. ...
Bigamy.
Why isn't Child abuse listed, or any form of sex with a RC Church leader? Or homosexuality.

So now, your wife can dismiss you since you are now Senile, have Parkinsons disease, Dementia, etc. And find herself an altogether man, eh?
Post by P+Barker
Myth #4
IF AN ANNULMENT IS GRANTED THE CHILDREN WILL BE ILLEGITIMATE
Truth: The truth is that an ecclesiastical annulment is concerned only
with the spouses, and not the children. An annulment has no effect at
all on the legitimacy of children, or other arrangements regarding
children, such as custody or support. These are all concerns of the
civil law, and an ecclesiastical annulment has absolutely no effects
under civil law. It is a myth that granting an annulment makes the
children illegitimate.
OH? So you say that they are only bastards per the RCC and their salvation, but civilly they are just fine?

The RCC giveth and taketh away.
P+Barker
2021-01-10 10:00:08 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
Maybe your little god tells you this.
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Do you feel that your little god thinks this is OK?
Are you still considred "saved?"
Post by Robert
There can be no new marriage as there never was an old marriage. It renders all communion, etc. as invalid, all actions illegal and invalid per the RCC including all actions by any priest as the people
were judged to be doing things illegal per RC Dogma's and Doctrines.
Perhaps you should read what I stated again.
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
You are the reason why I hang around this newsgroup.
To confront liars and bullies.
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Among the reasons why a party could seek an annulment, the panel
included the discovery that a person in the marriage was in an
extramarital relationship at the time of the marriage, when a spouse
procured an abortion, and when one party lacked religious faith.Sep 8,
2015
IOW's, if they become a Born Again Believer, believe in Creation as noted in Scripture or anything else deemed contrary to the RCC, then they are "out".
Are you just plain stupid?
No one mentioned this "born again" crap - except for you.
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Although the grounds for seeking an annulment differ, as can factors
that may disqualify a person for an annulment, common grounds for
Marriage between close relatives. ...
Mental incapacity. ...
Underage marriage. ...
Duress. ...
Fraud. ...
Bigamy.
Why isn't Child abuse listed, or any form of sex with a RC Church leader? Or homosexuality.
I named the "COMMON GROUNDS" for annulment.
I decided not to name your favorite sins.
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Myth #4
IF AN ANNULMENT IS GRANTED THE CHILDREN WILL BE ILLEGITIMATE
Truth: The truth is that an ecclesiastical annulment is concerned only
with the spouses, and not the children. An annulment has no effect at
all on the legitimacy of children, or other arrangements regarding
children, such as custody or support. These are all concerns of the
civil law, and an ecclesiastical annulment has absolutely no effects
under civil law. It is a myth that granting an annulment makes the
children illegitimate.
OH? So you say that they are only bastards per the RCC and their salvation, but civilly they are just fine?
Didn't say that, robt.
Why are you looking for a fight?
Are you really that stupid?
Lucifer
2021-01-10 11:15:42 UTC
What is your religion?
P+Barker
2021-01-10 15:15:11 UTC
I am a practicing Roman Catholic.
Miloch
2021-01-10 16:55:05 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by P+Barker
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
What is your religion?
I am a practicing Roman Catholic.
How much 'practice' does one need before being admitting as a church member?

*
P+Barker
2021-01-11 12:14:28 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by P+Barker
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
What is your religion?
I am a practicing Roman Catholic.
How much 'practice' does one need before being admitting as a church member?
There are many "catholics" out there who are members in name only.
This incudes the kennedys, pelosi, biden, kerry. etc.

I am a Catholic who actually attends church regularly, and try to
follow the Words of Jesus.

Any more questions?
Robert
One would think after all these years he would quit practicing and become the real thing.
P+Barker
2021-01-11 12:16:14 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by P+Barker
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
What is your religion?
I am a practicing Roman Catholic.
One would think after all these years he would quit practicing and become the real thing.
I am not one of you hipocrytes who claim once saved, always saved.
I admit that I am a sinner, and I must work at being a good person.
Unlike you, I do not claim to be guaranteed a tricket to heaven.
I know better.
Robert
2021-01-11 17:39:21 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Lucifer
Post by P+Barker
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
What is your religion?
I am a practicing Roman Catholic.
One would think after all these years he would quit practicing and become the real thing.
I am not one of you hipocrytes who claim once saved, always saved.
I admit that I am a sinner, and I must work at being a good person.
Unlike you, I do not claim to be guaranteed a tricket to heaven.
I know better.
Look, the gift of salvation comes from the Lord. He paid for it all and you cannot pay for any of it. His Gift to us who will receive it. If a person receives it and then renounces it, he is Lost. But God carries us through all the rough spots with his forgivenesses that he has already paid full price for.

This is one of the reasons His scripture says "it is not by works, lest any man boast."

Your pride is your downfall, your thinking you can fix anything is your downfall, your trust in the RCC is totally misplaced as we are to trust in the Lord.

God loves his children, and like a good father he understands us, why? Because Jesus lived the same life we do, he went through it all before us, that is why he is our High Priest in Heaven, as he understands all things. We may make mistakes and errors, but he understands and forgives, but if a person decides to "divorce" him there is no turning back and we have seen historical evidence of that with the Jew.

As yet, you have not received salvation if you have not been Born Again, and Jesus said that very clearly in scripture. Therefore you are lost the same as any heathen or pagan. Being a nice guy is great, if you can be one, but all that does is impress yourself and maybe a few people who don't know you, but it sure does not impress God. Scripture calls that type of a person "self-righteous" as they made themselves look god to others, but only the Righteous looks good to him, and satisfies Him. And that is a gift that God gives us of himself. That is how we are counted "Worthy".
P+Barker
2021-01-12 07:07:00 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Lucifer
Post by P+Barker
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
What is your religion?
I am a practicing Roman Catholic.
One would think after all these years he would quit practicing and become the real thing.
I am not one of you hipocrytes who claim once saved, always saved.
I admit that I am a sinner, and I must work at being a good person.
Unlike you, I do not claim to be guaranteed a tricket to heaven.
I know better.
Look, the gift of salvation comes from the Lord. He paid for it all and you cannot pay for any of it. His Gift to us who will receive it. If a person receives it and then renounces it, he is Lost.
Except for you.
You can insult, bully, lie all you want.
You still be saved......
What a lucky guy.
Robert
2021-01-10 17:05:32 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
You wrote that yourself, taken from your dogma. You and the RCC at to blame for this, not me.
Post by P+Barker
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Do you feel that your little god thinks this is OK?
Are you still considred "saved?"
You are the one who isolated them all and called them children of an illegitimate relationship.
If it makes you uncomfortable, it should.
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
There can be no new marriage as there never was an old marriage. It renders all communion, etc. as invalid, all actions illegal and invalid per the RCC including all actions by any priest as the people
were judged to be doing things illegal per RC Dogma's and Doctrines.
Perhaps you should read what I stated again.
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
You are the reason why I hang around this newsgroup.
To confront liars and bullies.
Already in full parroting mode as you have nothing to say?
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Among the reasons why a party could seek an annulment, the panel
included the discovery that a person in the marriage was in an
extramarital relationship at the time of the marriage, when a spouse
procured an abortion, and when one party lacked religious faith.Sep 8,
2015
IOW's, if they become a Born Again Believer, believe in Creation as noted in Scripture or anything else deemed contrary to the RCC, then they are "out".
Are you just plain stupid?
No one mentioned this "born again" crap - except for you.
You didn't deny it either, did you?
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Although the grounds for seeking an annulment differ, as can factors
that may disqualify a person for an annulment, common grounds for
Marriage between close relatives. ...
Mental incapacity. ...
Underage marriage. ...
Duress. ...
Fraud. ...
Bigamy.
Why isn't Child abuse listed, or any form of sex with a RC Church leader? Or homosexuality.
I named the "COMMON GROUNDS" for annulment.
I decided not to name your favorite sins.
Oh? So you consider those sins favored? How sick is that?
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
So now, your wife can dismiss you since you are now Senile, have Parkinsons disease, Dementia, etc. And find herself an altogether man, eh?
I named the "COMMON GROUNDS" for annulment.
I decided not to name your favorite sins.
Ok, so you consider those to be sins?
You were the one that said it was all an illegitimate relationship, and you were proud that it is your RCC dogma. It was you and your church that condemned the children, yet everyone can still take communion. How sick is that?
P+Barker
2021-01-11 12:20:07 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
A "marriage that was never valid" means the children are offspring of an invalid relationship and that their parents were never married and are now all bastards.
Maybe your little god tells you this.
You wrote that yourself, taken from your dogma. You and the RCC at to blame for this, not me.
I never mentioned any bastards.
Why do you bring yourself into the equation?
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Do you feel that your little god thinks this is OK?
Are you still considred "saved?"
You are the one who isolated them all and called them children of an illegitimate relationship.
If it makes you uncomfortable, it should.
I didn't call the children: "bastards."
That was your little judgement.
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
You are the reason why I hang around this newsgroup.
To confront liars and bullies.
Already in full parroting mode as you have nothing to say?
I have plenty to say to all you liars and bullies.
Haven't I made this clear enough?
I deny your interpretation of what Jesus taught us.
Robert
2021-01-11 17:46:18 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
A "marriage that was never valid" means the children are offspring of an invalid relationship and that their parents were never married and are now all bastards.
Maybe your little god tells you this.
You wrote that yourself, taken from your dogma. You and the RCC at to blame for this, not me.
I never mentioned any bastards.
Why do you bring yourself into the equation?
I didn't. You and your church did. Society has called the children of an unspecified relationship bastards for over 1,000 years, check your latin. And if what you said was meant as a dig, then let it be returned to you 10 fold.
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Do you feel that your little god thinks this is OK?
Are you still considred "saved?"
You are the one who isolated them all and called them children of an illegitimate relationship.
If it makes you uncomfortable, it should.
I didn't call the children: "bastards."
That was your little judgement.
It is the judgment of society beginning over 1,000 years ago, with a latin language background.
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
You are the reason why I hang around this newsgroup.
To confront liars and bullies.
Already in full parroting mode as you have nothing to say?
I have plenty to say to all you liars and bullies.
Haven't I made this clear enough?
Eh? I can't hear you, hypocrite.
You have not receive any of his training, all you know is what perverts teach you, and you believe the excuses they give you for their sins against God and man.
P+Barker
2021-01-12 07:10:44 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
A "marriage that was never valid" means the children are offspring of an invalid relationship and that their parents were never married and are now all bastards.
Maybe your little god tells you this.
You wrote that yourself, taken from your dogma. You and the RCC at to blame for this, not me.
I never mentioned any bastards.
Why do you bring yourself into the equation?
I didn't. You and your church did. Society has called the children of an unspecified relationship bastards for over 1,000 years, check your latin. And if what you said was meant as a dig, then let it be returned to you 10 fold.
The RCC does not call those children "bastards."
You did. And you blame society. Whatta laugh.
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Do you feel that your little god thinks this is OK?
Are you still considred "saved?"
You are the one who isolated them all and called them children of an illegitimate relationship.
If it makes you uncomfortable, it should.
I didn't call the children: "bastards."
That was your little judgement.
It is the judgment of society beginning over 1,000 years ago, with a latin language background.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Blame it on society....
Did Jesus speak "latin?"
Post by Robert
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
No one mentioned this "born again" crap - except for you.
You didn't deny it either, did you?
I deny your interpretation of what Jesus taught us.
You have not receive any of his training, all you know is what perverts teach you, and you believe the excuses they give you for their sins against God and man.
Talk about bullies...
What did your mother ever do to you?
Mattb
2021-01-11 20:50:09 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
A "marriage that was never valid" means the children are offspring of an invalid relationship and that their parents were never married and are now all bastards.
Maybe your little god tells you this.
You wrote that yourself, taken from your dogma. You and the RCC at to blame for this, not me.
I never mentioned any bastards.
Was Barbara pregnant before your wedding?
P+Barker
How often did larry make you suck his dick?
Mattb
2021-01-10 19:03:39 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
Patrick you are the one as well as your RCC that claims they were
born out of Wedlock. " a declaration from the church that a marriage
was never valid" 'Never Valid' is quite easy to understand.
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
There can be no new marriage as there never was an old marriage. It renders all communion, etc. as invalid, all actions illegal and invalid per the RCC including all actions by any priest as the people
were judged to be doing things illegal per RC Dogma's and Doctrines.
Perhaps you should read what I stated again.
I gave you the RCC dogma pertaining to this,
Stop making up shit about my religion.
You are the reason why I hang around this newsgroup.
To confront liars and bullies.
Then you need to confront yourself.
Are you really that stupid?
P+Barker
2021-01-11 13:24:01 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
The children were conceived during the marriage.
annulment – a declaration from the church that a marriage was never
valid – makes it possible for divorced Catholics to enter a new
marriage and still be eligible to receive Communion.Sep 9, 2015
A "marriage that was never valid" means the children are offspring of an invalid relationship and that their parents were never married and are now all bastards.
Maybe your little god tells you this.
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Do you feel that your little god thinks this is OK?
Are you still considred "saved?"
Patrick you are the one as well as your RCC that claims they were
born out of Wedlock. " a declaration from the church that a marriage
was never valid" 'Never Valid' is quite easy to understand.
Yes, it is easy to understand for those of us with common snese.
If you wish to be considered a bastard, go for it.

matty: you are the bully and the liar here.
Rod
2021-01-10 20:43:05 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
Agreed. The children should not be faulted or punished because the
known parents had a defect in their marriage. However the marriage may
have been valid at the beginning but infidelty during the 1st year
invalidates the marriage but does NOT invalidate the births coming
of that marriage.
Robert
2021-01-10 21:31:22 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
They were married 13 years, reason for the divorce was irreconcilable differences, no infidelity mentioned. So per the RCC doc's the kids are what they declared them to be, forever. As the marriage was nullified. In their genealogy they will forever be thus.

Yes, per civil law they were married and divorced, but the premise of the RCC is that they rule in such matters and let the chips fall where they may.

The word of God has its own clear rules for the matter of divorce and "annulment", independent and separate from those of the RCC. Far more honorable to all.
China Biden
2021-01-10 21:43:56 UTC
The No Doubt frontwoman, 51
51? That's the biggest indecency here.
Rod
2021-01-11 00:50:44 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
I don't agree with that. The Father of the children is known
and they cannot be bastards, regardless of what anyone says.
Post by Robert
As the marriage was nullified. In their genealogy they will forever be thus.
Not in my view, and I'm not alone in how I feel about that..
Post by Robert
Yes, per civil law they were married and divorced, but the premise of the RCC is that they rule in such matters and > >let the chips fall where they may.
I don't believe that was their intention, but if so it is far to harsh.
Robert
2021-01-11 01:34:37 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
In the real world that is true in case of a divorce, yet in a real word when the father is known, and a groupie bore his child out of wedlock then they are considered bastards, and that has been that way for centuries.

If someone disputes the RCC way in this and calls it all a farce I have no problem with that either. But this is a pretend game of annulment via the RCC.
Post by Rod
Post by Robert
As the marriage was nullified. In their genealogy they will forever be thus.
Not in my view, and I'm not alone in how I feel about that..
Not in my personal view either and the woman in question cares about it all only superficially, hence the pretend game.
Post by Rod
Post by Robert
Yes, per civil law they were married and divorced, but the premise of the RCC is that they rule in such matters and > >let the chips fall where they may.
I don't believe that was their intention, but if so it is far to harsh.
It is not a well thought out plan. And I know that the counting of the children in such matters as illegitimate has affected families in the past. Usually in regards to inheritance.

Pity the kids who have to rationalize this whole thing out.
Rod
2021-01-11 02:23:08 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
That doesn't make it right, Robert!
Post by Rod
Post by Robert
Yes, per civil law they were married and divorced, but the premise of the RCC is that they rule in such matters and > >let the chips fall where they may.
I don't believe that was their intention, but if so it is far to harsh.
It is not a well thought out plan. And I know that the counting of the children in such matters as illegitimate has affected families in the past. Usually in regards to inheritance.
Pity the kids who have to rationalize this whole thing out.
Amen.
P+Barker
2021-01-11 13:29:56 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
I don't agree with that. The Father of the children is known
and they cannot be bastards, regardless of what anyone says.
In the real world that is true in case of a divorce, yet in a real word when the father is known, and a groupie bore his child out of wedlock then they are considered bastards, and that has been that way for centuries.
Well then..... it must be correct if it has been that way for
centuries. Do you still fall for the flat earth theory?
Robert
It was the doctrine of the RCC.
P+Barker

Mattb
2021-01-11 01:19:52 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
True it isn't the kids fault for the sins of the father.
P+Barker
That is why we don't always blame you for what larry did.
Mattb
2021-01-11 20:40:21 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mattb
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
I don't know Larry but you and he are much alike by what you post.

I do not blame Melanie Berkmen or Melissa Kalt for your sins. Unless
they aided in covering them up. Did you really harm your grand kids?
You are sick and a good Catholic.
P+Barker
2021-01-11 13:28:11 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
More than five years after their official split, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
have been granted an annulment by the Catholic Church, a new report claims.
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Agreed. The children should not be faulted or punished because the
known parents had a defect in their marriage. However the marriage may
have been valid at the beginning but infidelty during the 1st year
invalidates the marriage but does NOT invalidate the births coming
of that marriage.
They were married 13 years, reason for the divorce was irreconcilable differences, no infidelity mentioned.
Divorce is a civil matter. Annulment is a different matter.
Try to learn the difference!
Post by Robert
So per the RCC doc's the kids are what they declared them to be, forever.
Did the RCC decide to call the children "bastards?"
I don't think so. That would be you.
Another perfect example of robt making up shit.
Post by Robert
Yes, per civil law they were married and divorced, but the premise of the RCC is that they rule in such matters and let the chips fall where they may.
No, it isn't.
You lie again.
Spell them out, dufus.
Robert
2021-01-11 17:56:15 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
More than five years after their official split, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
have been granted an annulment by the Catholic Church, a new report claims.
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Agreed. The children should not be faulted or punished because the
known parents had a defect in their marriage. However the marriage may
have been valid at the beginning but infidelty during the 1st year
invalidates the marriage but does NOT invalidate the births coming
of that marriage.
They were married 13 years, reason for the divorce was irreconcilable differences, no infidelity mentioned.
Divorce is a civil matter. Annulment is a different matter.
Try to learn the difference!
How stupid can you get? Annulment is a civil matter also. It is also a biblical matter totally unrelated to the RCC dogma and doctrine. What else is new to you?
Post by Robert
So per the RCC doc's the kids are what they declared them to be, forever.
Did the RCC decide to call the children "bastards?"
I don't think so. That would be you.
Another perfect example of robt making up shit.
Yes as it is Latin. Anyone that renders something as invalid renders all that occurred within it as invalid. Try using a small amount of common sense, it won't hurt you.

The RCC has tried making excuses for that doctrine ever since they developed it. Those that are not blind, see it. Those that ignore the common sense and understanding of what all invalid means and makes of a situation are willfully blind. Like those that pray to Mary and the Saints and say they are not worshipping them.
Post by Robert
Yes, per civil law they were married and divorced, but the premise of the RCC is that they rule in such matters and let the chips fall where they may.
No, it isn't.
You lie again.
Then prove it.
It is in Deut and Leviticus.
Mattb
2021-01-11 20:41:26 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
Post by Rod
Post by P+Barker
Post by Miloch
More than five years after their official split, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
have been granted an annulment by the Catholic Church, a new report claims.
You should not be calling children: 'bastards."
Agreed. The children should not be faulted or punished because the
known parents had a defect in their marriage. However the marriage may
have been valid at the beginning but infidelty during the 1st year
invalidates the marriage but does NOT invalidate the births coming
of that marriage.
They were married 13 years, reason for the divorce was irreconcilable differences, no infidelity mentioned.
Divorce is a civil matter. Annulment is a different matter.
Try to learn the difference!
For the right amount of money the RCC even excused murder and
pedophilia.
Post by P+Barker
Post by Robert
So per the RCC doc's the kids are what they declared them to be, forever.
Did the RCC decide to call the children "bastards?"
The kids are not at fault.
Spell them out, dufus.
Mattb
2021-01-10 19:00:19 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
True, wonder what she paid for this? In the RCC $$$ talk and make
holy.
P+Barker
2021-01-11 13:32:47 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Robert
Now all those children are officially born out of wedlock, per the annulment. It would have been less expensive, and less harmful if she just paid her RC Sin Tax.(better known as Indulgences)
True, wonder what she paid for this? In the RCC $$$ talk and make
holy.
There is a set price for the paperwork - just like there is a set
price for setting up any legal document - including drivers licences,
wills, and marriage licenses. Usually less than $100.00.
Mattb
2021-01-11 20:42:56 UTC
Post by P+Barker
Post by Mattb
Post by Robert
Now all those children are officially born out of wedlock, per the annulment. It would have been less expensive, and less harmful if she just paid her RC Sin Tax.(better known as Indulgences)
True, wonder what she paid for this? In the RCC $$$ talk and make
holy.
There is a set price for the paperwork - just like there is a set
price for setting up any legal document - including drivers licences,
wills, and marriage licenses. Usually less than $100.00.
History shows how much honor and ethics the RCC has....No Much...How
was the Papal Basilica of Saint Peter paid for again? That is right
with deceit and lies.
P+Barker