Trump's Ending His Year With an Airing of Grievances on Twitter, Naturally
2018-12-31 17:32:33 UTC
https://splinternews.com/trumps-ending-his-year-with-an-airing-of-grievances-on-1831398585

2018 is almost in our rearview mirror, and the bright, hopeful future of 2019 is
less than 24 hours away. Unfortunately, as befits this accursed year, we the
tweeting public have been subjected to one final rant by President Donald Trump,
who seems hellbent on not letting us escape his second year in office without
reminding us that he is a small, petty, and extremely dumb man.

Festivus ended more than a week ago, but nevertheless, here is the President of
the United States airing his very stupid grievances:

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

An all concrete Wall was NEVER ABANDONED, as has been reported by the media.
Some areas will be all concrete but the experts at Border Patrol prefer a Wall
that is see through (thereby making it possible to see what is happening on both
sides). Makes sense to me!

63.7K
4:51 AM - Dec 31, 2018

This is evidently in response to former Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly’s exit
interview with the Los Angeles Times, where he admitted that “ we left a solid
concrete wall early on in the administration.”

And just why is the president so committed to an “all concrete wall” that is
simultaneously “see through”? Because he’s worried that people on the other side
of the wall in Mexico might kill Americans by literally throwing big bags of
drugs onto their heads. Seriously.

Moving on...

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

If anybody but Donald Trump did what I did in Syria, which was an ISIS loaded
mess when I became President, they would be a national hero. ISIS is mostly
gone, we’re slowly sending our troops back home to be with their families, while
at the same time fighting ISIS remnants......

...I campaigned on getting out of Syria and other places. Now when I start
getting out the Fake News Media, or some failed Generals who were unable to do
the job before I arrived, like to complain about me & my tactics, which are
working. Just doing what I said I was going to do!

.....Except the results are FAR BETTER than I ever said they were going to be! I
campaigned against the NEVER ENDING WARS, remember!

52.9K
5:03 AM - Dec 31, 2018

Always a good sign when a man with his finger on the nuclear button starts
ranting in the 3rd person about military decisions, right?

This grievance comes after reports that Trump has begun pumping the brakes on
his surprise Syria withdrawal. Speaking with the Wall Street Journal, Sen.
Lindsey Graham (R-Hell) confirmed that Trump was considering “slowing things
down in a smart way” after he’d initially declared a 30-day withdrawal period.

Among those who’d criticized the decision was retired 4-star Army Gen. Stanley
McCrystal, who called Trump “immoral” and said the decision to leave Syria in
the manner the president had proposed would lead to “greater instability.” (It’s
also worth noting that Trump’s departing Secretary of Defense James Mattis
handed in his scathing resignation letter a day after Trump announced he would
withdraw troops from Syria.)

*
Leapolville
2018-12-31 22:30:29 UTC
It was not a grievance, it was a counterpunch upon Kelly. You
liberals are always looking for a way to try to belittle Trump. nice
try, jerk!
Miloch
2018-12-31 23:17:08 UTC
Post by Leapolville
It was not a grievance, it was a counterpunch upon Kelly. You
liberals are always looking for a way to try to belittle Trump. nice
try, jerk!
...you Trumperoonies are always looking for a way to try to cover up for Trump's
lunacy...nice try, jerk!