How is HIV transmitted?
Mental Midgets
2019-01-17 10:07:21 UTC
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a virus that progressively
turns into AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome), which is a
fatal condition that makes it much easier for infections to
invade one's immune system and for cancers to grow.

It can be transmitted in the following ways:

• Unprotected vaginal or anal sex with someone who has HIV.

• Sharing of uncleaned needles or syringes, or other sharp
object that has been contacted by an HIV-positive person’s
bodily fluids.

• Rare — Eating food prechewed by someone who is HIV positive.

• Rare — Being bitten by someone who is HIV positive.

• Rare — Skin or oral contact of bodily fluids, such as semen or
blood, belonging to someone who is HIV positive.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Byker
2019-01-17 22:51:14 UTC
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a virus that progressively turns
into AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome), which is a fatal condition
that makes it much easier for infections to invade one's immune system and
for cancers to grow.
• Unprotected vaginal or anal sex with someone who has HIV.
• Sharing of uncleaned needles or syringes, or other sharp object that has
been contacted by an HIV-positive person’s bodily fluids.
• Rare — Eating food prechewed by someone who is HIV positive.
• Rare — Being bitten by someone who is HIV positive.
• Rare — Skin or oral contact of bodily fluids, such as semen or blood,
belonging to someone who is HIV positive.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Fags don't care about anyone but themselves.

Fags want attention. Gay pride parades, political support from left-wing
Democrats. Withdraw the attention and fags will die out like any other
disease.

The ancient Greeks determined homosexuality was a mental disorder over 2,000
years ago. Nothing has changed. I get the feeling that all these
peter-eaters below have been dead for a LONG time:
I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking

by: anonymous 52 02/11/2001 @ 07:46PM

HELP! I think I have a psychological problem. Please be easy on me with your
flames.
I'm ashamed to admit I've been getting sexually turned on reading all of the
bareback bug chasing and gift giving web sites. Bareback videos and stories
also turn me on.

I think the idea of converting via a bareback breeding session also turns on
my friends but they won't discuss it except to dismiss it as being sick,
politically incorrect, or even disrespectful of those we know who are
suffering from AIDS. Many of them will admit to being turned on by bareback
sex with a regular partner, of course.

One part of me likes to think this is a harmless fantasy but another part of
me is sickened that I'm getting turned on by something that most people
label as crazy. I do NOT have a desire to die even though I have this lethal
fantasy.

Am I crazy??

I don't think I am crazy even though I can't seem to let go of the fantasy
of being the bottom at a conversion party. This fantasy hasn't caused me to
do anything unsafe and hasn't affected my life and so I think my fantasy is
harmless.

Are fantasies harmless??

I've watched people die of AIDS. I know how ruthless the disease can be and
I have no desire to have AIDS. However, I am obsessed with getting pozzed
via bareback fucking.

Why am I fatally fascinated with getting infected with HIV from bareback
sex?

I've always used condoms except for one HIV-negative partner. Yes, it was a
hassle worrying about getting tested and if your partner is fucking other
people unsafely. But contrary to some other opinions, I DID find bareback
sex more pleasurable than using condoms.

I can usually be fucked bareback with just spit for lube unlike with condoms
that require lube to prevent skin irritation. Not using condoms permits
easier and more spontaneous sex. I also find that hot semen splashing
against my prostate can trigger an ejaculation. I like to felch come out of
a freshly fucked asshole.

But I don't think this extra pleasure is the reason for my desire. I know if
I got infected on purpose I would wake up the next day and regret it. I also
know that my fantasy would then be to infect other people as a gift giver.

What is the psychology behind wanting to be infected or infect others via
sex?

I would like to hear some serious responses.

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: anonymous 12/17/2001 @ 03:01AM
I'd just like to say that I have the same fantasies and although I don't
think I'd ever go through with it, I find it to be more and more of a turn
on thinking about taking a poz load. I honestly think that all the new
bareback sites have caused this increased fascination with pozzing and made
it seem as if there are no consequences.

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: anonymous 12/20/2001 @ 06:58PM
I've always found it hard to believe that some guys couldn't control their
drinking, drugs, eating, etc. To me those are simple acts of will and I was
unsympathetic with them until I realized that I could not control myself to
have safe sex everytime. I guess we each have our weaknesses.
Part of what made it hard for me was that nobody was willing to admit that
unsafe sex is stimulating (without adding that to think so was a death wish)

Several HIV scares did not change my behavior. What did change my behavior
was openly admitting that I had this weakness and asking for help from my
partners. I have never found anyone not willing to help, when I asked.

I have substituted just "talking about unsafe sex" for actually doing it. It
is fun to be fucking a guy and tell him that you are about to fill his ass
with poz cum (but really have a condom on).

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: anonymous 12/26/2001 @ 03:04PM
Excuse me if this is a flame:
Are you crazy?

Yes, it is crazy to want to do things that will harm yourself.

However, looking at all the web sites for bugchasing, you are not alone in
your fantasy and so you must be "normal."

What is the psychology of wanting to be infected?

I think it has to do with the same urges that women feel to be "seeded" by a
man. Since men can't get pregnant, being "seeded" with your partner's HIV is
the next best thing.

Perhaps this is hardwired into our brains?

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: Tony 12/27/2001 @ 01:30PM
Well yes. I'm sorry to say but I think you are a bit crazy. I can understand
the allure of barebacking. It feels better for both partners if there is no
condom.
If what you are after is simply unprotected sex, why not find a partner -
get tested with him so you know both of you are negative - and then fuck to
your heart's content? Of course, this is only safe in the context of a
committed relationship. But to actively seek out an HIV postive man and want
him to infect you is simply insane.

My partner is HIV positive, and condoms are a a part of our daily lives. We
use them for anal AND oral sex. I know this sounds crazy to lots of people
(the oral sex in particular) but believe it or not, it's kind of hot knowing
what we're doing is safe and that we have the respect for each other to be
safe.

Please, please, please don't go through with your fantasy. This epidemic
needs to end and one more person with HIV is one too many.

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: DDT 01/24/2002 @ 05:10AM
hmmm...sounds like you are very unhappy with your life in some way.....and
your obsession can be construed as an answer to the problem...to end it.
always have safe sex unless you are in a completely monogamous relationship
with someone who is totally trustworthy!!!

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: BC 02/25/2002 @ 03:21PM
I hope that the rest of the world never becomes fully aware that this is
going on. They would see it as sick and it would set gay rights back 10
years of progress. We need to stop HIV, not be attracted to getting it. I
feel very sorry for you and am deeply saddened by your wish to be pozzed.
The disease is nothing to wish to have believe me. This is something you
cannot take back and WILL turn you into a statistic. If you want something
permanent get a tatoo. Also, the decision to do this should not be based on
getting money from the government as brian suggests... which I do find sick
since that money is meant for people who actually need help. I sincerely
hope that you do not decide to do this and that you seek some help in your
decision. Again... Please get help!

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: Joe Osawabine 05/08/2002 @ 01:27AM
I read an article recently in a Toronto Newspaper and this is when I first
heard the term of getting "pozzed". I'm sorry people but I think that this
is just plain out wrong. HIV leads directly to AIDS no two ways about it. I
had to watch a man who was like a father to me wither away and die from
AIDS. it saddens me to know that there are people out there who would choose
AIDS as a way of life or should I say death. It is not our job to choose our
time to go, that is up to our creator, and it always has been. It is our job
to become the best possible ancestors that we cam possibly be for our
children and our childrens children,and for the preservation of all humanity
in the generations to come.

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: anonymous 05/09/2002 @ 05:31PM
You like to "felch cum out of a freshly fucked asshole". You don't think
that is dangerous (which it is), so why be worried about getting barebacked,
also dangerous? It sounds like you are already planning with fire buddy.

RE: I'm obsessed with getting pozzed via bareback fucking
by: Scott 05/09/2002 @ 06:31PM
Dear Friend, I don't think you're crazy at all. Anybody who's ever picked up
and read Freud, or who has even just thought hard enough about it,
understands that desire and taboo-crossing are very, very intimately
related. While I personally don't have the fantasy of becoming infected, I
do have endless fantasies about getting fucked raw, gangbanged, swallowing
tons of cum, etc. etc. I also have plenty of rape fantasies, but also
understand that REAL rape is nothing like the fantasies in my head. In your
fantasy a rapist always has the peculiar characteristic of doing EXACTLY
what you want him to, when you want him to. In reality you get hurt,
injured, even killed. I think it's great for anybody with a "deviant" desire
(such as rape, incest, sex with children, and even getting "pozzed") to look
for safe and legal ways to experiment with their fantasies. Maybe you can
find a guy to get tested with and play out the fantasy together. I don't
know, just an idea. I don't think you're a freak at all, but I do think you
should think about whether you REALLY want to be positive, or if there's a
way to give play to the fantasy w/o actually becoming poz. Good luck and
take care.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060129183201/http://www.gayhealth.com/iowa-robot/sex/forum?thread=951
.
2019-01-17 22:58:45 UTC
Post by Mental Midgets
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a virus that progressively
Rightists Are Faggot Vermin Pederasts - Trump's White Trash Rightist Ape
Snowflake Nazi Followers Prefer Boys, Preferring Ages 12 to 14

Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from
Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing
him flirting with a 16-year old boy.

Republican activist and former presidential campaign chairman
Jeffrey Claude Bartleson was arrested on charges of sexually
molesting a 5-year old boy.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275
days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 --
during a six-year period.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having
sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline pleaded guilty to possession
of child pornography on his home computer.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman
was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked
up at a gay bar.

Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts
of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to
molesting a male child.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtin was convicted of
molesting an underage teenage boy and sentenced to serve six
to 18 months in prison.

Republican activist and former chairman of the Christian
County Republicans Royce Fessenden pleaded guilty to two
counts of first-degree child molestation and one count of
second-degree statutory sodomy.

Republican legislative aide Robert R. Groezinger was arrested
for possessing child pornography.

Republican presidential campaign official Matthew Joseph
Elliott was convicted of sexual exploitation of a child.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted
child molester.

Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing
child pornography over the internet.

Republican campaign chairman Randal David Ankeney pleaded
guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child and was
arrested again five years later on the same charge.

Republican fundraiser Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child
sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded
guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage
boy. Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to
possession of child pornography on his home computer and was
sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state
representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child
pornography was found in his possession.

Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate
Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of
soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.