Bunny Ranch prostitute offers special services to 'Storm Area 51' festival goers including an 'Area 69' experience and 'alien abduction role play'...
2019-09-06 01:18:56 UTC
...as 40,000 are expected to descend on the military base

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7432809/Prostitute-Alice-Little-announces-shes-offering-50-discount-Storm-Area-51-attendees.html

*A sex worker is offering a discount on 'close encounters' to festival goers
later this month in a desolate desert area well-known by UFO and alien hunters

•Alice Little works at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada and claims to be the
highest paid sex worker in the U.S.

•She said she will offer special rates and discounts for festival goers
attending Alienstock Festival for UFO and space enthusiasts

•The Bunny Ranch in Mound House was owned by brothel owner Dennis Hof

•Officials in two Nevada counties issued emergency orders in anticipation of the
Storm Area 51 event, which has attracted 2 million Facebook followers

A sex worker is offering a discount on 'close encounters' to festival goers
later this month in a desolate desert area well-known by UFO and alien hunters.

Alice Little works at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada, which was founded by
famed brothel owner Dennis Hof, and she claims to be the highest-earning sex
worker in the US.

Little, who was born in Ireland and moved to the U.S aged five, is offering
clients discounts on her services at Alienstock festival, which will take place
from September 20 to 22.

The festival for space lovers stems from a Facebook page which went viral after
organizers planned a 'Storm Area 51' event, attracting 2 million followers.

Organizers secured a permit last month to have the event on September 20 in
Rachel, where the Air Force's classified Area 51 facility is located. A spin-off
music event will also take place in Hiko.

The two events are only 40 miles away from each other.

Little, 29, claims to be America's most successful legal Sex Worker and has
worked at the ranch for three years. Her bookings reportedly start at $2,000 and
she claims to be a nationally recognized BDSM & Sex Educator.

She was reported as saying by the New York Post: 'Ever since Alienstock was
announced, my email has been blowing up with questions from lascivious alien
enthusiasts asking about how they can meet with me while they're in Nevada.

'In order to provide my fellow E.T. lovers with the full gamut of Nevada
freakiness, I'm turning my suite at the BunnyRanch into 'Area 69' during the
weekend of the event, and offering the discount as a way to celebrate all the
true believers out there.'

Little added demand is high for attendees interested in sexual trysts over the
weekend. She added: 'I have several clients that enjoy alien-abduction role play
and all of the titillating probing that goes along with it.

'I hope that one day I'll personally be able to meet an E.T. face-to-face. I'm
convinced aliens exist and may have visited our planet.'

Organizers of the two festivals have been inviting people to gather in tiny
towns near the top secret U.S. Air Force facility, believed by UFO aficionados
to house aliens and space ships.

Officials predict as many as 40,000 people might show up, which is enough to
stoke concern, as Lincoln County alone only has around 5,200 residents.

A rural Nevada county approved strict guidelines Tuesday for the two festivals
later this month in a desolate desert area well-known by UFO and alien hunters.

The plan adopted by the commission involves a music festival for 5,000 people in
tiny Hiko, and projections by Connie West, owner of the Little A'le'Inn motel in
Rachel for as many as 10,000 people camping on her property for the Alienstock
event.

Event organizers said there needs to be food, water and entertainment on hand to
help people survive in the desert that's a nearly three-hour drive from Las
Vegas. Most conceded that cellphone service could be overwhelmed.

'We'll give people something to do so they don't run amok,' said George Harris,
who plans to repurpose his Alien Research Center gift shop into a music venue
off a road dubbed Extraterrestrial Highway.

West said she has 700 camping reservations so far, and will allow eight people
per campsite.

She also plans to collect parking fees to pay for security and medical
personnel, and turn away people who bring guns or drugs to her event dubbed
Alienstock.

'I'm elated and shaking inside,' West told reporters outside Lincoln County
Courthouse earlier this week.

'It's all laying on my shoulders because someone said, 'Hey, meet me in Rachel.'
Now it's realer than ever.'

Commissioners and neighbors said they didn't really want the events or the
attention the internet hoax has drawn to the county of 5,200 residents in an
area the size of Massachusetts.

Harris and Keith Wright, producer of the musical event slated for Hiko, said
they have planned carefully and do not want people to trespass on Area 51.

On Tuesday, they presented aerial photos of the site and said they'll announce
performers in coming days.

Wright said portable toilets, water, food, trash bins and security staff would
all be trucked in.

'The biggest thing is, people just have to be respectful and everyone will have
a good time,' Commissioner Bevan Lister said about plans for the Sept. 20-22
events.

Lincoln and neighboring Nye counties have both prepared emergency declarations
to seek state help if needed.

Last week, the Nye County Commission denied a permit for an event there that
organizers had dubbed 'Peacestock 51.'

Lincoln County Sheriff Kerry Lee said Tuesday that more than 150 law enforcement
officers would be available during the events. He said Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak
promised Nevada Guard units for logistical help.

Lee and county Commissioner Varlin Higbee said people would be arrested if they
approached the gates of Area 51.

'It could be ugly or it could be decent,' Commissioner Keith Pearson concluded.

Hof owned seven brothels in Nevada, among them the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Mound
House and Love Ranch South – where Lamar Odom was found unconscious after a drug
overdose in October 2015 – in Crystal.

He also starred on the HBO adult reality series Cathouse. Hof died last October
hours after having sex with one of his own prostitutes.

Just before his death Hof had been celebrating his birthday at a campaign event
in the Nugget Hotel in Parhump, Nevada as he prepared to compete in the general
election for a seat in the House of Representatives.

2019-09-07 11:43:39 UTC
* The Bunny Ranch in Mound House was owned by brothel owner Dennis Hof
* Officials in two Nevada counties issued emergency orders in
anticipation of the Storm Area 51 event, which has attracted 2 million
Facebook followers
Hof owned seven brothels in Nevada, among them the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in
Mound House and Love Ranch South -- where Lamar Odom was found unconscious
after a drug overdose in October 2015 -- in Crystal.
He also starred on the HBO adult reality series Cathouse. Hof died last
October hours after having sex with one of his own prostitutes.
One of his own prostitutes, or an ALIEN prostitute??? You decide.
Miloch
2019-09-07 14:35:35 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
* The Bunny Ranch in Mound House was owned by brothel owner Dennis Hof
* Officials in two Nevada counties issued emergency orders in
anticipation of the Storm Area 51 event, which has attracted 2 million
Facebook followers
Hof owned seven brothels in Nevada, among them the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in
Mound House and Love Ranch South -- where Lamar Odom was found unconscious
after a drug overdose in October 2015 -- in Crystal.
He also starred on the HBO adult reality series Cathouse. Hof died last
October hours after having sex with one of his own prostitutes.
One of his own prostitutes, or an ALIEN prostitute??? You decide.
Illegal ALIEN prostitute....prolly from Guatemala

Alan Smithee
2019-09-07 16:14:15 UTC
super70s says...
Post by super70s
* The Bunny Ranch in Mound House was owned by brothel owner Dennis Hof
* Officials in two Nevada counties issued emergency orders in
anticipation of the Storm Area 51 event, which has attracted 2 million
Facebook followers
Hof owned seven brothels in Nevada, among them the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in
Mound House and Love Ranch South -- where Lamar Odom was found unconscious
after a drug overdose in October 2015 -- in Crystal.
He also starred on the HBO adult reality series Cathouse. Hof died last
October hours after having sex with one of his own prostitutes.
One of his own prostitutes, or an ALIEN prostitute??? You decide.
Illegal ALIEN prostitute....prolly from Guatemala
Right, since they can't complain.