Jon Voight says battling the 'lie' that Biden won is the 'greatest fight since the Civil War',...
2020-11-11 18:37:00 UTC
...compares it to 'righteousness vs Satan' and urges Republicans to take down
the 'evil leftists'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8938429/Jon-Voight-says-fighting-lie-Biden-won-greatest-fight-Civil-War.html

*Jon Voight sent a message to Republicans in a video shared on Twitter Tuesday

*The actor urged them to keep fighting for Trump's re-election as he repeated
the president's claims that the election was rigged

*He compared the fight against Democrats to 'righteousness vs Satan'

*Voight also warned that those who are celebrating will soon face the 'horror'
to come from the left

Hollywood actor Jon Voight has urged Republicans to keep up their fight for
Trump's re-election, calling the battle amid Biden's proclaimed victory the
'greatest fight since the Civil war.'

Voight, a longtime Trump supporter, spoke out against the election results in a
Twitter video shared on Tuesday repeating the president's claims that the race
had been rigged.

In the two-minute clip captioned 'we all know the truth', the actor referred to
Biden's win as a 'lie', warning that Democrats will have to pay the price for
their alleged deception.

He also issued a warning for those celebrating the win, saying they are only
welcoming the 'horror they will be in for' because the promises 'being made from
the left to the American people will never come to be.'

'My friends of all colors, races and religions, this is now our greatest fight
since the civil war,' Voight said.

'The battle of righteousness versus Satan - yes, Satan. Because these leftists
are evil, corrupt and they want to tear down this nation.

'We must not allow this. We must fight this corruption that has taken over and
fight for the good that seems lost,' he added.

Voight went on to urge Americans to give their 'trust to God', calling the
ballot count 'corruption' before closing his statement with a quote from
Muhammed Ali.

'Let us not back down, let us fight this fight as if it is our last fight on
earth. As Muhammed Ali said, it's not over until the last punch you have.'

The video comes as President Trump and his supporters continue to refuse to
accept the election results, claiming it was unfairly 'stolen' due to voter
fraud and cheating.

As of Wednesday, four days after Biden was declared president-elect, Trump has
not conceded and is pushing forward with legal battles challenging the results
across several states.

Voight's message comes weeks after his previous video ahead of the election
telling Americans they must re-elect Trump in order to save the nation from
'evil' Joe Biden.

'Biden is evil. Trump must win. He's real. He will bring back the people's
trust,' Voight began. 'These leftists are not for the American people. It's the
biggest cover-up ever.'

He went on to claim that Biden's plan for America is similar to that of former
president Barack Obama, warning that 'we cannot let that happen again.'

'The left are deceitful and have lied to the American people,' he added.

Voight, who is the father of actress Angelina Jolie, has previously appeared at
campaign rallies and events to support Trump.

Earlier this year, Voight praised Trump on two occasions as the coronavirus
pandemic spread across the nation.

In a March video, Voight talked about American overcoming the pandemic, which at
that time had started taking a toll on the epicenter, New York City.

A little less than two months later, Voight praised Trump for being a 'hero' who
'will protect his country till the end, with dignity, honor, respect and love'.

Voight also narrated a video that kicked off the first night of the Republican
National Convention in August.

2020-11-13 21:01:41 UTC
...compares it to 'righteousness vs Satan' and urges Republicans to
take down the 'evil leftists'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8938429/Jon-Voight-says-
fighting-lie-Biden-won-greatest-fight-Civil-War.html
*Jon Voight sent a message to Republicans in a video shared on Twitter Tuesday
*The actor urged them to keep fighting for Trump's re-election as he
repeated the president's claims that the election was rigged
*He compared the fight against Democrats to 'righteousness vs Satan'
*Voight also warned that those who are celebrating will soon face the
'horror' to come from the left
Jon Voight keeps reminding us the wrong person got cornholed in
Deliverance.
KAG
2020-11-13 21:09:42 UTC
...compares it to 'righteousness vs Satan' and urges Republicans to
take down the 'evil leftists'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8938429/Jon-Voight-says-
fighting-lie-Biden-won-greatest-fight-Civil-War.html
*Jon Voight sent a message to Republicans in a video shared on Twitter Tuesday
*The actor urged them to keep fighting for Trump's re-election as he
repeated the president's claims that the election was rigged
*He compared the fight against Democrats to 'righteousness vs Satan'
*Voight also warned that those who are celebrating will soon face the
'horror' to come from the left
Jon Voight keeps reminding us the wrong person got cornholed in
Deliverance.
I don't remember you in that movie.