Trump is a 'shallow, narcissistic, lying conman' says conservative pundit Ann Coulter after the president called former fan a 'wacky nut job'...
2019-03-12 19:23:13 UTC
...for questioning whether he's 'winning on the border'

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6800481/Ann-Coulter-Trump-shallow-narcissistic-lying-conman-doesnt-intend-build-wall.html

*Ann Coulter was at one point a vocal Donald Trump cheerleader, writing a
campaign-year book about his promise to upend America's immigration laws

•Two years into Trump's admininstration, she has concuded that he's a dishonest
narcissist who has no intention of keeping his promise to build a border wall

•Coulter told a crowd in West Palm Beach, Florida that 'he's not trying; it's
not an accident'

•Trump called her a 'wacky nut job' on Twitter last weekend

•'I don’t know why he doesn’t just ignore me,' Coulter told her audience Monday
night; 'he doesn’t mind ignoring the rest of his base'

Conservative columnist Ann Coulter landed the latest blow in her feud with
Donald Trump, telling a crowd of 600 Floridians that the president is 'a
shallow, narcissistic, lying conman.'

President Donald Trump had blasted her on Twitter two days earlier as a 'Wacky
Nut Job,' ending any hope that a former vocal cheerleader will come back into
the MAGA fold.

The flame-throwing author was all-in with Trump during the 2016 campaign,
writing a love-poem book to the man she thought would upend America's
immigration system and completely wall aff Mexico from the U.S.

Three years later the president is cobbling together a piecemeal approach that
doesn't meet with Coulter's approval. And in an auditorium just a few miles from
his Palm Beach Mar-a-Lago resort club, she let the insults fly.

'Trump has no intention of fulfilling his campaign promises. This is not an
anomaly. He's not trying. It's not an accident,' she said Monday night.

Coulter rattled off a list of sarcastic 2020 Trump campaign slogans, earning the
biggest laughs for: 'The Wall! Oh, Never Mind.'

Trump insisted on Saturday that he's still serious about physically separating
the U.S. and Mexico, and claimed he's 'winning on the border' after redirecting
billions of dollars to the project through a national emergency declaration.

'Wacky Nut Job @AnnCoulter, who still hasn't figured out that, despite all odds
and an entire Democrat Party of Far Left Radicals against me (not to mention
certain Republicans who are sadly unwilling to fight), I am winning on the
Border,' he wrote in a pair of tweets.

'Major sections of Wall are being built and renovated, with MUCH MORE to follow
shortly. Tens of thousands of illegals are being apprehended (captured) at the
Border and NOT allowed into our Country. With another President, millions would
be pouring in. I am stopping an invasion as the Wall gets built. #MAGA.'

A caustic Coulter brushed him off Monday night during her speech to the Forum
Club of the Palm Beaches.

'I don’t know why he doesn’t just ignore me,' she said. 'He doesn’t mind
ignoring the rest of his base.'

According to U.S. Customs and Border Patrol,about 654 miles of physical barriers
block portions of the 1.954-mile southern U.S. border.

That includes 280 miles of vehicle fencing, which can stop a car but not a
person on foot. Pedestrian fencing, designed to prevent people from climbing
onto American soil, covers another 374 miles.

Coulter still agrees with Trump about the level of unfairness in his press
coverage, saying the president should focus on 'the total destruction of the
lying media.'

'Trump may be a shallow, narcissistic, lying conman, but that doesn’t mean the
media are not the enemy of the people. Both things can be true,' she said.

The president said last month during a Fox News Channel interview that Coulter
is 'off the reservation, but anybody that knows her understands that.'

'I haven't spoken to her, I don't follow her, I don't talk to her,' he sniffed.

Coulter responded on Twitter: 'He seems to think "the reservation" is HIM, not
his campaign promises.'

She did not respond on Tuesday to a request for comment.

2019-03-12 23:06:18 UTC
"Trump may be a shallow, narcissistic, lying conman, but that doesn't
mean the media are not the enemy of the people. Both things can be
true," she said.
The president said last month during a Fox News Channel interview that
Coulter is "off the reservation, but anybody that knows her understands
that."
"I haven't spoken to her, I don't follow her, I don't talk to her," he
sniffed.
Coulter responded on Twitter: "He seems to think 'the reservation' is HIM,
not his campaign promises."
I think they're both full of shit but let the circular firing squad
continue.
h***@fox.net
Right on!
h***@fox.net
Right on!
h***@fox.net
Right on!
default
2019-10-24 01:46:57 UTC
'Major sections of Wall are being built and renovated, with MUCH MORE to follow
shortly. Tens of thousands of illegals are being apprehended (captured) at the
Border and NOT allowed into our Country. With another President, millions would
be pouring in. I am stopping an invasion as the Wall gets built. #MAGA.'
Jeez! Cut Dog Turd a little slack, He's building a VIRTUAL wall, and
apprehending virtual Mexican Muslims along with their prayer rugs.