Loony, lame, loser libtards fell for the Russian collusion LIE hook, line and sinker. Idiots!
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-16 22:54:46 UTC
Everyone says the libtard elite made fools of the libtard clowns but I would say
they just made bigger fools out of them.

#obamagate
Miloch
2020-05-17 16:51:29 UTC
Obama on an open mic telling Medvedev to tell Putin he can be more
flexible after the election.

Post by Hello Kiitty
Everyone says the libtard elite made fools of the libtard clowns but I would say
they just made bigger fools out of them.
#obamagate
Obama and his ilk, know that the weakness of their own voters is thet
they are stupid and can be manipulated using FEAR.... so they exploited
that STUPIDITY and they keep doing it.
Two point for use of the word 'ilk' in the post...three points subtracted for
use of the word 'libtards' in the subject line...I'm afraid I'll have to flunk
ya this one, Beamer.

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-17 18:09:05 UTC
Took it personally did ya?
Miloch
2020-05-17 18:19:19 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
three points subtracted for
use of the word 'libtards' in the subject line
Took it personally did ya?
...no moss grows on your giant intellect...Trumpian "...Warp Speed" response
with rapier wit!

*
Hello Kiitty
Hit a little too close to home did it?
Miloch
2020-05-17 18:45:49 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
three points subtracted for
use of the word 'libtards' in the subject line
Took it personally did ya?
...no moss grows on your giant intellect...Trumpian "...Warp Speed" response
with rapier wit!
Hit a little too close to home did it?
Two points subtracted for repetitiveness and lack of originality.

But hey!! Trump just fired the State Dept IG leaving the position open. Submit
your resume...you'd be ideal for it.

BONUS: They'll prolly accept your application written with a crayon.

*
Hello Kiitty
Are you the only white person in your building?
Hello Kiitty
I guess that's a "yes." Now I know how to shut you up.
Olrik
2020-05-18 05:49:43 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
three points subtracted for
use of the word 'libtards' in the subject line
Took it personally did ya?
...no moss grows on your giant intellect...Trumpian "...Warp Speed" response
with rapier wit!
Hit a little too close to home did it?
Two points subtracted for repetitiveness and lack of originality.
But hey!! Trump just fired the State Dept IG leaving the position open. Submit
your resume...you'd be ideal for it.
BONUS: They'll prolly accept your application written with a crayon.
Are you the only white person in your building?
I guess that's a "yes." Now I know how to shut you up.
Oh! Oh!

<Raises arm!>

Let me ask *you* a question!

Are you the only gay person in your building?
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-19 00:39:31 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
three points subtracted for
use of the word 'libtards' in the subject line
Took it personally did ya?
...no moss grows on your giant intellect...Trumpian "...Warp Speed" response
with rapier wit!
Hit a little too close to home did it?
Two points subtracted for repetitiveness and lack of originality.
But hey!! Trump just fired the State Dept IG leaving the position open. Submit
your resume...you'd be ideal for it.
BONUS: They'll prolly accept your application written with a crayon.
Are you the only white person in your building?
I guess that's a "yes." Now I know how to shut you up.
Oh! Oh!
<Raises arm!>
Let me ask *you* a question!
Are you the only gay person in your building?
Well that's a question for Miloch, now isn't it? What single man in his
seventies who's never been married, who reads and reposts or makes up his own
gossip stories every day without fail do you know that's straight? Not that
there's anything wrong with Miloch being gay, but you brought it up.
Miloch
2020-05-19 01:04:57 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Olrik
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
[...]
...the only reason you visit this group is to read my posts and add your
Trumpian incoherent replies.

...and you have a bizarre concern about my sexuality...Republican in its error
but not surprising in its desperation.

You didn't answer the question..."Are you the only [white] gay person in your
building?"

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-19 02:09:26 UTC
...the only reason you visit this group is to read my posts and add your
Trumpian incoherent replies.
Don't flatter yourself.
Lighten up, Francis. Just having some harmless fun at your expense.
Miloch
2020-05-19 02:22:27 UTC
Post by Miloch
...and you have a bizarre concern about my sexuality...Republican in its error
but not surprising in its desperation.
Lighten up, Francis. Just having some harmless fun at your expense.
Shouldn't you be taking hydroxychloroquine (and don't forget the zinc!) like the
Trumperoonie!?...you know...just to get a head start on warding off this corona
thingy.

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-19 03:46:27 UTC
Post by Miloch
...and you have a bizarre concern about my sexuality...Republican in its error
but not surprising in its desperation.
Lighten up, Francis. Just having some harmless fun at your expense.
Shouldn't you be taking hydroxychloroquine (and don't forget the zinc!) like the
Trumperoonie!?...you know...just to get a head start on warding off this corona
thingy.
I voted for Trump, and will do so again, only because he is better than any
far-left Democrat. I'm under no misconception that he is perfect, just better
than the alternative.
Miloch
2020-05-19 03:49:13 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
...and you have a bizarre concern about my sexuality...Republican in its error
but not surprising in its desperation.
Lighten up, Francis. Just having some harmless fun at your expense.
Shouldn't you be taking hydroxychloroquine (and don't forget the zinc!) like the
Trumperoonie!?...you know...just to get a head start on warding off this corona
thingy.
I voted for Trump, and will do so again, only because he is better than any
far-left Democrat. I'm under no misconception that he is perfect, just better
than the alternative.
I'm voting against Trump in Nov because "I’ve heard a lot of good stories” about
a Presidency without him.

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-19 03:52:28 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Miloch
...and you have a bizarre concern about my sexuality...Republican in its error
but not surprising in its desperation.
Lighten up, Francis. Just having some harmless fun at your expense.
Shouldn't you be taking hydroxychloroquine (and don't forget the zinc!) like the
Trumperoonie!?...you know...just to get a head start on warding off this corona
thingy.
I voted for Trump, and will do so again, only because he is better than any
far-left Democrat. I'm under no misconception that he is perfect, just better
than the alternative.
I'm voting against Trump in Nov because "I’ve heard a lot of good stories” about
a Presidency without him.
Good luck with that. I'm going to cancel out your vote.