Trump tells Nevada rally he will 'negotiate' a THIRD term in the White House because he's 'entitled to it...
2020-09-14 00:45:44 UTC
...based on the way we were treated'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8728203/Trump-says-negotiate-term-White-House-hes-entitled-it.html

*Donald Trump shared his intent to run for president again in 2024 during a
campaign event in Minden, Nevada, on Saturday night

*'We're gonna win four more years ... and after that, we'll negotiate,' he said

*'Based on the way we were treated, we are probably entitled to another four
after that,' he added

*Over the course of his first term Trump has repeatedly suggested that he wants
to serve more than eight years in office

*The suggestion has alarmed critics who believe he isn't joking about violating
constitutional boundaries

President Donald Trump has said he will 'negotiate' a third term in the White
House because he's 'entitled' to it.

Trump shared his intent to run for president again in 2024 during a campaign
event in Minten, Nevada, on Saturday night.

'52 days from now we're going to win Nevada, and we're gonna win four more years
in the White House,' he told a crowd of hundreds of supporters, most of them not
wearing masks or socially distancing.

'And then after that, we'll negotiate, right? Because we're probably — based on
the way we were treated — we are probably entitled to another four after that.'

Trump has repeatedly suggested that he wants to serve more than two terms in
office, alarming critics who believe he isn't joking about wanting to violate
constitutional boundaries.

He made similar comments at a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, last month, saying:
'We are going to win four more years, and then after that, we'll go for another
four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four
years.'

But in the past Trump has also claimed that he's only joking about trying to
serve more than two terms.

In November 2018, the president was forced to confirm that he wouldn't push for
an additional four years after he was recorded praising Chinese President Xi
Jinping for abolishing term limits.

'He's now president for life,' Trump said at a fundraiser. 'And look, he was
able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot
someday.'

In the wake of that clip surfacing, Trump told Fox News' Chris Wallace that he
would not seek a constitutional amendment to allow him a third term.

'I think the eight-year limit is a good thing, not a bad thing,' he told
Wallace.

Since then Trump has repeatedly backtracked on those comments, charging that he
deserves more time in office because of 'mistreatment' he's endured during his
first term.

America's unofficial two-term limit was established under Presidents George
Washington and Thomas Jefferson, but was breached by President Franklin Delano
Roosevelt, who was elected four times in 1932, 1936, 1940 and 1944.

Congress ratified the 22nd Amendment officially limiting presidents to two terms
in 1951.

Trump spent the majority of Saturday night's campaign event - which violated
Nevada's coronavirus regulations - attacking his Democratic rival Joe Biden.

'[Biden] is the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics. He
doesn't know he is alive,' Trump told the crowd at the Minden-Tahoe airport as
smoke from wildfires one state over filled the air.

The crowd was riled up, repeatedly yelling 'four more years' and 'we love
Trump.' They waved signs that said 'peaceful protesters' - which is what the
president has started calling his rallies.

Trump complained that Biden will get a favorable comparison to Winston
Churchill, the legendary British prime minister who lead the United Kingdom
through World War II. Trump reveres Churchill and often compares himself to the
political icon.

'We have a debate coming up in three weeks and here's the problem. Winston
Churchill was a great debater,' Trump said.

He said if Biden makes it to the debate and 'if he gets off the stage they're
going to say it's the single greatest debate they've ever seen. Winston
Churchill was nothing compared to Sleepy Joe.'

He repeated several of his previous insults of Biden. In addition to the 'Sleepy
Joe,' he complained Biden is still in his basement, and railed against Biden's
son Hunter.

'Joe is shot, let's face it,' Trump said.

'Using him is just an excuse to get the super libs in there,' he said.

He also attacked Biden's ability to keep the United States' safe. Biden has over
40 years of government service.

'Biden's plan is to appease domestic terrorists,' Trump said. 'He'll never be
able to protect your family, your loved ones, your community.'

He also argued a Biden presidency would ruin the economy. The president has made
a strong economy a key to his re-election and it's one area where voters give
him high marks.

'I think 1929 would look like good times,' Trump said.

He also tied Biden to one of his major pet peeves - windmills.

'Did you ever seen a windmill when it's shot - like Joe?' Trump asked. 'It just
starts to rust. And no one wants to take them down because it's a lot of money
to take them down.'

Trump railed against environmentalists who want to use wind energy, warning
people they won't be able to watch TV at night because the wind's not blowing.

He complained windmills will kill bald eagles, saying: 'You want to see a bird
cemetery? Walk under a windmill sometime.'

The president also attacked his former Democratic rivals in addition to his 2020
opponent - bringing up Hillary Clinton's emails, which was a popular line for
him on the 2016 campaign trail, and complaining about President Barack Obama's
Nobel Peace Prize.

*
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-14 02:09:04 UTC
...based on the way we were treated'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8728203/Trump-says-negotiate-t
erm-White-House-hes-entitled-it.html
*Donald Trump shared his intent to run for president again in 2024
during a campaign event in Minden, Nevada, on Saturday night
*'We're gonna win four more years ... and after that, we'll
negotiate,' he said
*'Based on the way we were treated, we are probably entitled to
another four after that,' he added
*Over the course of his first term Trump has repeatedly suggested that
he wants to serve more than eight years in office
*The suggestion has alarmed critics who believe he isn't joking about
violating constitutional boundaries
President Donald Trump has said he will 'negotiate' a third term in
the White House because he's 'entitled' to it.
Trump is a big fan of president-for-life
rulers, from Putin to Erdogan to the Saudis.
And he wants to be just like them. Elections
are just a nuisance to him, he is president by
right and anyone doubting that is an Enemy Of
The State.
super70s
2020-09-14 08:14:18 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Miloch
[...]
What a maroon, the syphilis must be kicking in pretty bad.

The only "negotiating" he'll be doing is how much of his business empire
he'll have to forfeit to keep his sweet ass and others in the Trump
Crime Family out of jail, he probably owes hundreds of millions in back
taxes to the government.
Potentate
2020-09-14 08:50:17 UTC
And you take it up the ass from your father... probably.
super70s
2020-09-14 15:15:46 UTC
Post by Potentate
Post by super70s
he probably owes hundreds of millions in back
taxes to the government.
And you take it up the ass from your father... probably.
Naw I probably let your mom give me a blow job every night, ugly as the
old shrew is.
Gunner Asch
2020-09-14 16:23:53 UTC
Post by Potentate
Post by super70s
he probably owes hundreds of millions in back
taxes to the government.
And you take it up the ass from your father... probably.
Naw I probably let your mom give me a blow job every night, ugly as the
old shrew is.
I think a blowjob from a rattlesnake would be preferable to a blowjob from
Impotent's mother.
John Baker
2020-09-16 19:25:47 UTC
Post by Potentate
Post by super70s
he probably owes hundreds of millions in back
taxes to the government.
And you take it up the ass from your father... probably.
And the ten-year-old playing on Mom's computer is heard from...

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Jack Shit
Keep wishing little fella. Your TDS is showing.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-14 15:29:26 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Miloch
[...]
<***@shot.invalid> = <***@shit.invalid> = "Jack Shit" = "Skeeter" =
"Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell"

No, he got it exactly right.
Potentate
2020-09-14 08:54:04 UTC
*Donald Trump shared his intent to run for president again in 2024 during a
campaign event in Minden, Nevada, on Saturday night
*'We're gonna win four more years ... and after that, we'll negotiate,' he said
*'Based on the way we were treated, we are probably entitled to another four
after that,' he added
*Over the course of his first term Trump has repeatedly suggested that he wants
to serve more than eight years in office
Good. I mean why not? Sleepy Joe's has made a 47 year career of screwing the
citizens.
Jonathan
2020-09-14 15:53:08 UTC
Post by Potentate
Post by Miloch
*Donald Trump shared his intent to run for president again in 2024 during a
campaign event in Minden, Nevada, on Saturday night
*'We're gonna win four more years ... and after that, we'll negotiate,' he said
*'Based on the way we were treated, we are probably entitled to another four
after that,' he added
*Over the course of his first term Trump has repeatedly suggested that he wants
to serve more than eight years in office
Good. I mean why not? Sleepy Joe's has made a 47 year career of screwing the
citizens.
But didn't you hear? Under Obama they passed a law
limiting presidents to two terms.

Isn't Trump the President of 'Law and Order'?

Or should laws only apply to everyone else, but not
to Trump.
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Siri Cruise
2020-09-14 18:03:49 UTC
Post by Jonathan
But didn't you hear? Under Obama they passed a law
limiting presidents to two terms.
Isn't Trump the President of 'Law and Order'?
Or should laws only apply to everyone else, but not
to Trump.
iDJT is threatenning to seize the presidency in 2021 by force.
Arguing over 2025 is a bit silly. If the executive branch
continues to obey his illegal orders, iDJT will be president
until he dies, followed by Kim Il Jared.
Jack Shit
You sound scared.
Jonathan
2020-09-15 04:05:00 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Jonathan
But didn't you hear? Under Obama they passed a law
limiting presidents to two terms.
Isn't Trump the President of 'Law and Order'?
Or should laws only apply to everyone else, but not
to Trump.
iDJT is threatenning to seize the presidency in 2021 by force.
Arguing over 2025 is a bit silly. If the executive branch
continues to obey his illegal orders, iDJT will be president
until he dies, followed by Kim Il Jared.
You sound scared.
Anyone should be scared Trump gets another day in the
White House, after all under Trump America has
suffered the worst health and economic collapse
in our nation's history. Not even during WW2 have
we had so many Americans dying every day and
an economic collapse like this.

Trump is the only president in American history to
leave office with LESS JOBS than when he entered.

And I haven't even touched on his out of control
and brazen corruption the likes of which America
has never seen.

But that's all good to you Trumpsters as all that
matters to you is he hates darkies just like
you do.

Nothing else matters, even if he takes our democracy
down with our way of life. As long as he's a racist
it's all good to you.

You're too stupid to understand just how completely
anti American you and your fascist loving hero are.

Move to Moscow, where your kind are acceptable.

Good job Trump.
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Siri Cruise
2020-09-15 04:17:05 UTC
Post by Jonathan
Anyone should be scared Trump gets another day in the
White House, after all under Trump America has
If he is reelected according the constitution, he is the
legitimate president in January. People who can't agree to that
are no better tban iDJT.
Jack Shit
That made no sense.
Jack Shit
2020-09-15 14:42:15 UTC
Post by Jonathan
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Jonathan
But didn't you hear? Under Obama they passed a law
limiting presidents to two terms.
Isn't Trump the President of 'Law and Order'?
Or should laws only apply to everyone else, but not
to Trump.
iDJT is threatenning to seize the presidency in 2021 by force.
Arguing over 2025 is a bit silly. If the executive branch
continues to obey his illegal orders, iDJT will be president
until he dies, followed by Kim Il Jared.
You sound scared.
Anyone should be scared Trump gets another day in the
White House, after all under Trump America has
suffered the worst health and economic collapse
in our nation's history. Not even during WW2 have
we had so many Americans dying every day and
an economic collapse like this.
Thanks to a virus.
Post by Jonathan
And I haven't even touched on his out of control
and brazen corruption the likes of which America
has never seen.
Because there is nothing to touch.
Post by Jonathan
But that's all good to you Trumpsters as all that
matters to you is he hates darkies just like
you do.
He didn't kill any blacks. Why does the left allow the burning and
looting?
Post by Jonathan
Nothing else matters, even if he takes our democracy
down with our way of life. As long as he's a racist
it's all good to you.
He's not. The country was doing fine until the virus. That was not his
fault either.
We don't burn flags.
Hello Kitty
2020-09-15 23:25:04 UTC
Post by Jonathan
Anyone should be scared Trump gets another day in the
White House, after all under Trump America has
suffered the worst health and economic collapse
in our nation's history.
What collapse? I've made more money in the last 12 months than any other year
in my life.
David Hartung
2020-09-14 12:31:11 UTC
[...]
Have you considered that perhaps the President makes these sorts of
statements because he knows that it will rile up those who hate him?
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-14 12:57:17 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Miloch
[...]
campaign event in Minten, Nevada, on Saturday night.
'52 days from now we're going to win Nevada, and we're gonna win four
more years in the White House,' he told a crowd of hundreds of
supporters, most of them not wearing masks or socially distancing.
'And then after that, we'll negotiate, right? Because we're probably
— based on the way we were treated — we are probably entitled to
another four after that.'
Trump has repeatedly suggested that he wants to serve more than two
terms in office, alarming critics who believe he isn't joking about
wanting to violate constitutional boundaries.
[...]
With 1000 Americans dying per day shouldn't the
president be trying to comfort and unite us instead
of "rile us up" against each other?
David Hartung
2020-09-14 13:11:21 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by David Hartung
Post by Miloch
[...]
When have the Democrats and other leftists ever tried to "comfort and
unite" the people? They have been working to disrupt and "disunite" the
people for years.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-14 14:59:52 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by Miloch
[...]
Nearly all the time. So have most Republiscums. Only Trump makes it his
official policy to divide and "rile up."
Jack Shit
Always Rudys opinion but never any proof.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-14 17:45:55 UTC
On 9/14/2020 10:10 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by David Hartung
Post by Miloch
...based on the way we were treated'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8728203/Trump-says-negotiate-
term-White-House-hes-entitled-it.html
*Donald Trump shared his intent to run for president again in 2024
during a campaign event in Minden, Nevada, on Saturday night
[...]
    With 1000 Americans dying per day shouldn't the
president be trying to comfort and unite us instead
of "rile us up" against each other?
When have the Democrats and other leftists ever tried to "comfort and
unite" the people?
Nearly all the time. So have most Republiscums. Only Trump makes it his
official policy to divide and "rile up."
Always Rudys well-established facts.

That's right, ya fuckin' brain-dead moron.
a322x1n
2020-09-14 19:43:13 UTC
...based on the way we were treated'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8728203/Trump-says-negoti
ate- term-White-House-hes-entitled-it.html
*Donald Trump shared his intent to run for president again in
2024 during a campaign event in Minden, Nevada, on Saturday night
*'We're gonna win four more years ... and after that, we'll negotiate,' he said
*'Based on the way we were treated, we are probably entitled to
another four after that,' he added
*Over the course of his first term Trump has repeatedly suggested
that he wants to serve more than eight years in office
Trump is a nut case of the first order, and is anti-American as
well. That's a good reason to vote him out of office now. Trump
is like gangrene, he needs to be cut off from the body of America
before he infects the entire nation.
Jack Shit
Did CNN tell you that?
a322x1n
No, Trump told me, and the rest of the nation.
Jack Shit
Oh and he was the one that started the burning and looting?
a322x1n
2020-09-15 01:07:49 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 07:59:52 -0700, Rudy Canoza
Post by Miloch
[...]
Yes, Trump started it all with his hate, bigotry and
intolerance. Trump's Justice Department stopped
enforcing civil rights, or investigating police
misconduct.
David Hartung
I don't believe you.
Rudy Canoza
You're wrong and she's right and that's the end of it.
David Hartung
Prove it.
Rudy Canoza
<snicker> Hartung concedes defeat again.
Rudy Canoza
So you have no proof. Typical Rudy.
Siri Cruise
2020-09-15 01:28:21 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Oh and he was the one that started the burning and looting?
Yes, Trump started it all with his hate, bigotry and
intolerance. Trump's Justice Department stopped
enforcing civil rights, or investigating police
misconduct.
Murderring blacks is okay. The problem started when they got
uppitty about being murderred.

Now it's about the fascists entrenched in government killing
anyone who resists.

iDJT and his idiot fans are okay with the entrenched fascists.
Jack Shit
So were the Watts riots Trumps fault too?
David Hartung
You are going to have to support that cleim.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-15 03:01:16 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by David Hartung
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Miloch
[...]
When are you going to support YOUR "cleim"?

"However, President Obama's criminal actions
are still affecting the nation, and they need
to be corrected"
David Hartung, Dec 20 2019
https://tinyurl.com/wgucfa3
Jack Shit
2020-09-15 14:38:11 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Miloch
[...]
YOu braindead idiots make me laugh. Obummer and Diben had 8 years.
Result? Nothing.
Hello Kitty
2020-09-15 23:28:26 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Miloch
[...]
And Hidin' Biden has had 47 years in politics to get something done and no one
can name one good thing he's ever done.
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-14 17:50:12 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by David Hartung
Post by Miloch
[...]
probably — based on the way we were treated — we are
[...]
When faced with the Zika and Ebola outbreaks
did Obama try to rile Americans against each other?

After the Oklahoma City bombing did Clinton
try to rile Americans up against rightwing militia
groups?
Jack Shit
2020-09-14 18:03:14 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:50:12 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by David Hartung
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by David Hartung
Post by Miloch
[...]
No one now but the left is turning people against each other.
What a stupid question. It's the left that supports riots and looting.
Mitchell Holman
And it is the right that blows up federal buildings.
Jack Shit
Are you so out of ammo you have to drag that up? Seriously?
Siri Cruise
2020-09-14 20:14:27 UTC
YHBT.
YHL.
HAND.
Jack Shit
2020-09-14 22:41:43 UTC
YHBT.
YHL.
HAND.
Cowardly snippage noted.
super70s
2020-09-15 05:09:39 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
After the Oklahoma City bombing did Clinton
try to rile Americans up against rightwing militia
groups?
What a stupid question. It's the left that supports riots and looting.
And it is the right that blows up federal buildings.
I happened to be driving to another city that day listening to
right-wing radio, before the world had ever heard of our homegrown
Timothy McVeigh who had yet to be captured they were all calling in
blaming the OKC bombing on foreign terrorists and Clinton being "soft on
terrorism."
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-15 12:46:37 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
After the Oklahoma City bombing did Clinton
try to rile Americans up against rightwing militia
groups?
What a stupid question. It's the left that supports riots and looting.
And it is the right that blows up federal buildings.
I happened to be driving to another city that day listening to
right-wing radio, before the world had ever heard of our homegrown
Timothy McVeigh who had yet to be captured they were all calling in
blaming the OKC bombing on foreign terrorists and Clinton being "soft on
terrorism."
Our talk radio was full of "why do the
muslims hate us" and "we need to order air
strikes on Mecca".

Then it turned out, oops, it was not
just a local job but by one of their own.
Jack Shit
Or at least support those who are burning and looting.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-14 15:29:26 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by David Hartung
Post by Miloch
[...]

He should be working diligently to erase the systemic racism that causes
them to protest in the first place. Instead, he is trying to promote white
supremacy.
super70s
2020-09-14 15:25:12 UTC
President Donald Trump has said he will 'negotiate' a third term in
the White House because he's 'entitled' to it.
Who does Napoleon-Without-a-Straightjacket think he'll negotiate this
third term with -- the tooth fairy?
Miloch
2020-09-14 16:20:34 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
President Donald Trump has said he will 'negotiate' a third term in
the White House because he's 'entitled' to it.
Who does Napoleon-Without-a-Straightjacket think he'll negotiate this
third term with -- the tooth fairy?
He'll need good negotiating skills with SDNY to stay out of jail when he's no
longer protected by Barr...

*
Jack Shit
Nothing, just like Hillary he also will walk.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-14 16:44:34 UTC
President Donald Trump has said he will 'negotiate' a third term in
the White House because he's 'entitled' to it.
Who does Napoleon-Without-a-Straightjacket think he'll negotiate this
third term with -- the tooth fairy?
As I said earlier, forget about this. It's nothing but a deliberate
distraction. He's doing something really bad that he doesn't want us to
see, and whenever he says stupid shit like "third term," he's trying to
divert our attention away from his real malfeasance.
Jack Shit
You need a foil hat retard.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-14 17:47:22 UTC
On 9/14/2020 10:41 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
Post by Rudy Canoza
President Donald Trump has said he will 'negotiate' a third term in
the White House because he's 'entitled' to it.
Who does Napoleon-Without-a-Straightjacket think he'll negotiate this
third term with -- the tooth fairy?
As I said earlier, forget about this. It's nothing but a deliberate
distraction. He's doing something really bad that he doesn't want us to
see, and whenever he says stupid shit like "third term," he's trying to
divert our attention away from his real malfeasance.
I'm a fuckin' brain-dead retard.

Yes, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, you certainly are.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-14 14:21:50 UTC
....based on the way we were treated'
Forget this. Whenever asshole Trump says some bullshit like this, it means
there's something else really bad going on that he doesn't want you to notice.

What is it this time? What is that fat fuck Barr doing that no one is
noticing? Find it and focus on that.
Jack Shit
I feel sorry for any family you might have.
Rudy Canoza
2020-09-14 15:37:32 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
....based on the way we were treated'
Forget this. Whenever asshole Trump says some bullshit like this, it means
there's something else really bad going on that he doesn't want you to notice.
What is it this time? What is that fat fuck Barr doing that no one is
noticing? Find it and focus on that.
I feel sorry for any family I'll leave behind after you decapitate me.

You don't have any family, you fucking incel.
Nash Reed Eaks
2020-09-14 16:12:12 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Rudy Canoza
....based on the way we were treated'
Forget this. Whenever asshole Trump says some bullshit like this, it means
there's something else really bad going on that he doesn't want you to notice.
What is it this time? What is that fat fuck Barr doing that no one is
noticing? Find it and focus on that.
I feel sorry for any family you might have.
Our family is a total mess too, big pappy.
https://www.facebook.com/nash.eaks.5
Jack Shit
2020-09-14 17:27:32 UTC
On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:12:12 -0400, Nash Reed Eaks
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Rudy Canoza
....based on the way we were treated'
Forget this. Whenever asshole Trump says some bullshit like this, it means
there's something else really bad going on that he doesn't want you to notice.
What is it this time? What is that fat fuck Barr doing that no one is
noticing? Find it and focus on that.
I feel sorry for any family you might have.
Hi Chad. Sorry to hear that. 18 posts left.