Giuliani demands 'trial by combat' as thousands of 'Stop the Steal' Trump supporters turn out for Save America rally...
2021-01-06 18:13:35 UTC
...in front of White House as Congress prepares to certify Biden victory in wake
of Republican's humiliating Georgia Senate defeat

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9118983/Rudy-Giuliani-demands-trial-combat-thousands-Trump-supporters-rally-White-House.html

Thousands of Trump supporters rallied near the White House Wednesday just before
Congress was to begin counting the electoral votes that will make Joe Biden the
next president. Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani once again raised allegations of
widespread election fraud - which he said also occurred in the Georgia Senate
runoff elections. 'If we're wrong we will be made fools of, but if we're right a
lot of them will go to jail. Let's have trial by combat,' he said, without
explaining exactly what he meant by combat. The president's son, Donald Trump
Jr., claimed there were 100,000 people there but images showed far fewer and he
bashed elected Republicans who have refused to go along with his father's claims
of fraud.

*
Jack Shit
2021-01-06 18:47:28 UTC
[...]
Hey aswipe, I saw the unhidden views and people were clear back to the
Washington monument. Stop watching lame stream media.