Fearless leaders...Basement Biden working from home, cancels speech after DC gets 2-inch dusting
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-02-03 21:08:46 UTC
https://nypost.com/2021/02/01/biden-cancels-speech-after-dc-gets-2-inch-
snow-dusting/

President Biden decided to work from home — the White House — Monday
despite what New Yorkers getting pounded by a foot-and-a-half of snow
would consider a mere dusting for DC, as just about 2 inches coated the
nation’s capital.

Biden kept late-afternoon plans to host 10 Republican senators to discuss
COVID-19 relief at the White House, but canceled plans to speak at the
State Department a few blocks away.

After 10 p.m. Sunday, Biden tweeted a daytime photo of himself outside a
snowy West Wing, writing, “Grateful for the short commute on days like
these.”

Hours later, a White House official confirmed to a pool reporter that the
State Department trip was nixed due to the snow.

“He looks forward to visiting later this week when the agency’s staff and
diplomats can more safely commute to attend,” the official said.

Biden’s snow-day tweet won applause from supporters for its cutesy tone —
but others questioned why he would allow snow to impact his schedule.

“Breaking: Presidents can tweet dad jokes again and it’s kinda nice,”
wrote one user.

But another asked, “Why does US president tweet like he’s going for a 9-5
job?”

DC’s major roadways were cleared of snow by Sunday night, but some side
streets and sidewalks remained slippery. The city’s suburbs received
slightly more snow.

There was a chance of additional snow Monday, though the Office of
Personnel Management decided to keep offices open, with the option of
unscheduled telework for federal workers.
--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: ***@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

2021-02-03 21:54:40 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2021/02/01/biden-cancels-speech-after-dc-gets-2-inch-
snow-dusting/
President Biden decided to work from home — the White House — Monday
despite what New Yorkers getting pounded by a foot-and-a-half of snow
would consider a mere dusting for DC, as just about 2 inches coated the
nation’s capital.
New York Post...owned/operated by Rupert Murdoch...avid supporter of Trump and
extreme conservative!

You'd expect nothing less than that kind of headline from ole Ruup...

*
Beijing Biden
2021-02-04 00:28:12 UTC
On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 21:08:46 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Did you catch my press conference yesterday. Oh man, I could barely keep my
eyes open. My speech was lazy and slow and my brain just wasn't workin' either.
Felt like Corn Pop had popped me in the head a few times. I said, come on man!