Donald Trump, you need to hear this
Add Reply
Byker
2019-08-05 17:19:07 UTC
Heartbreaking to watch and hear. Use cc while watching the video and
grasp every word he has to say, especially directly to Donald Trump.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/04/relative-of-victims-message-to-trump-dayton-ohio-mass-shooting-nr-vpx.cnn
"In the past 48hrs, the USA horrifically lost 34 people to mass shootings.
On average, across any 48hrs, we also lose…
500 to Medical errors
300 to the Flu
250 to Suicide
200 to Car Accidents
40 to Homicide via Handgun"
--Neil deGrasse Tyson
And the lefties are careening off the walls:
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/neil-degarasse-tyson-slammed-for-tweet-about-mass-shooting-data
Siri Cruise
2019-08-05 18:29:59 UTC
Post by Byker
Heartbreaking to watch and hear. Use cc while watching the video and
grasp every word he has to say, especially directly to Donald Trump.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/04/relative-of-victims-message-to-tru
mp-dayton-ohio-mass-shooting-nr-vpx.cnn
"In the past 48hrs, the USA horrifically lost 34 people to mass shootings.
On average, across any 48hrs, we also lose

500 to Medical errors
300 to the Flu
250 to Suicide
200 to Car Accidents
40 to Homicide via Handgun"
--Neil deGrasse Tyson
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/neil-degarasse-tyson-slammed-for-tweet-a
bout-mass-shooting-data
Will you do the cost/benefit of gun ownership or cower under your bed with the
other wingnuts?