BREAKING: Trump comes out against little brown puppies and Sesame Street characters
2020-09-05 12:16:28 UTC
"Who wants a little brown puppy? They're germ-infested and look like the
big rats we had in NYC. Any parent who gives their kid one of these is a
loser and a sucker, and so is the kid."

"And what's with Sesame Street? An ugly green frog and a woman who looks
like a pig? One time Miss Piggy came on to me and asked me to grab her
by the p---y, I said no thanks."
Hello Cat
2020-09-05 18:22:20 UTC
"Who wants a little brown puppy? They're germ-infested and look like the
big rats we had in NYC. Any parent who gives their kid one of these is a
loser and a sucker, and so is the kid."
"And what's with Sesame Street? An ugly green frog and a woman who looks
like a pig? One time Miss Piggy came on to me and asked me to grab her
by the p---y, I said no thanks."
Thanks for pointing out that gullible libtards will believe literally anything.